Would you like that 2' toasted?
![]()
Well, it turns out in college, the All-American Jared was known for something entirely different. According to our source, while studying at Indiana University, Fogle ran a very successful pornography rental company out of his bedroom. His porn collection was vast and extensive, and Fogle took his business pretty seriously. A video would run a patron a dollar a day (cheap!), and people would come from all over to take advantage of the deal. Needless to say, Jared had enough porn to keep his customers happy.
Well, it turns out in college, the All-American Jared was known for something entirely different. According to our source, while studying at Indiana University, Fogle ran a very successful pornography rental company out of his bedroom. His porn collection was vast and extensive, and Fogle took his business pretty seriously. A video would run a patron a dollar a day (cheap!), and people would come from all over to take advantage of the deal. Needless to say, Jared had enough porn to keep his customers happy.
Soooo.......
My girlfriend says, "Gimme 12 inches and hurt me!!!!!!"
So, I FU##ED her twice and hit her in the head with a brick...
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
----- Andrew "Dice" Clay
Soooo.......
My girlfriend says, "Gimme 12 inches and hurt me!!!!!!"
So, I FU##ED her twice and hit her in the head with a brick...
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
----- Andrew "Dice" Clay
Soooo.......
My girlfriend says, "Gimme 12 inches and hurt me!!!!!!"
So, I FU##ED her twice and hit her in the head with a brick...
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
----- Andrew "Dice" Clay
Soooo.......
My girlfriend says, "Gimme 12 inches and hurt me!!!!!!"
So, I FU##ED her twice and hit her in the head with a brick...
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
----- Andrew "Dice" Clay
Well, it turns out in college, the All-American Jared was known for something entirely different. According to our source, while studying at Indiana University, Fogle ran a very successful pornography rental company out of his bedroom. His porn collection was vast and extensive, and Fogle took his business pretty seriously. A video would run a patron a dollar a day (cheap!), and people would come from all over to take advantage of the deal. Needless to say, Jared had enough porn to keep his customers happy.
Damn.
I want the guy to be innocent just because the charges are so disgusting and, worse, the victims are exploited in the worst of all possible ways, but if that story is true and you were part of the porn distribution industry in general...![]()
Well, it turns out in college, the All-American Jared was known for something entirely different. According to our source, while studying at Indiana University, Fogle ran a very successful pornography rental company out of his bedroom. His porn collection was vast and extensive, and Fogle took his business pretty seriously. A video would run a patron a dollar a day (cheap!), and people would come from all over to take advantage of the deal. Needless to say, Jared had enough porn to keep his customers happy.
Damn.
I want the guy to be innocent just because the charges are so disgusting and, worse, the victims are exploited in the worst of all possible ways, but if that story is true and you were part of the porn distribution industry in general...![]()
Surprised that in NJ you don't have one closeby? I loved it when Jersey Mikes franchised out to FL.I grew up on them from the original store on the Shore..
Surprised that in NJ you don't have one closeby? I loved it when Jersey Mikes franchised out to FL.I grew up on them from the original store on the Shore..
Pretty accurate BWS77..Only tried Firehouse once but it was not bad..
I was drunk in Vegas once and ordered that Subway flatbread pizza ..In and out of me in 10 minutes..worst fast food I have paid $ for..![]()
Pretty accurate BWS77..Only tried Firehouse once but it was not bad..
I was drunk in Vegas once and ordered that Subway flatbread pizza ..In and out of me in 10 minutes..worst fast food I have paid $ for..![]()
https://gawker.com/report-jared-fogle-allegedly-claimed-he-paid-for-sex-w-1721500701
Just like Bill Cosby, stories and accusations are going to keep coming out about this guy. We're not done peeling the layers off of this onion, not by a long shot.....
https://gawker.com/report-jared-fogle-allegedly-claimed-he-paid-for-sex-w-1721500701
Just like Bill Cosby, stories and accusations are going to keep coming out about this guy. We're not done peeling the layers off of this onion, not by a long shot.....
