I don't even know if I'm going to watch this game- Nobody outside of New England wants to watch the Patriots play, and Nobody anywhere (including Atlanta) cares about the Falcons. Probably the two most unlikable and boring teams in the league.
If there are any props on the TV ratings, take the UNDER big time
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I don't even know if I'm going to watch this game- Nobody outside of New England wants to watch the Patriots play, and Nobody anywhere (including Atlanta) cares about the Falcons. Probably the two most unlikable and boring teams in the league.
If there are any props on the TV ratings, take the UNDER big time
He just created this account today. SAF is what I believe what people calls these banned members that create new accounts.
Another Liberal Snowflake as I can tell so far.
Thought he was on a wind up Slob, Here you have arguably the most offensive of Super Bowls or at least since that Saints/Colts game and you have a guy complaining, What more does he want?
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
He just created this account today. SAF is what I believe what people calls these banned members that create new accounts.
Another Liberal Snowflake as I can tell so far.
Thought he was on a wind up Slob, Here you have arguably the most offensive of Super Bowls or at least since that Saints/Colts game and you have a guy complaining, What more does he want?
Thought he was on a wind up Slob, Here you have arguably the most offensive of Super Bowls or at least since that Saints/Colts game and you have a guy complaining, What more does he want?
Offensive? Lol
If you can't deal with me saying it's a boring match up- if that gets your panties all in a bunch maybe you should just stay in your room and avoid the outside world- cause sometimes people out there say things like this. Brace yourself cupcake: I and the rest of the world would have much rather have had a Packers/Steelers Superbowl.
Oh the horror!
Quote Originally Posted by SwishSwish1234:
Thought he was on a wind up Slob, Here you have arguably the most offensive of Super Bowls or at least since that Saints/Colts game and you have a guy complaining, What more does he want?
Offensive? Lol
If you can't deal with me saying it's a boring match up- if that gets your panties all in a bunch maybe you should just stay in your room and avoid the outside world- cause sometimes people out there say things like this. Brace yourself cupcake: I and the rest of the world would have much rather have had a Packers/Steelers Superbowl.
He's the guy that goes to a SB party just to watch the commercials and see Lady Gaga at halftime
Brings a bag of generic potato chips, but eats all the wings & jalapeno poppers, drinks up all your good stuff, then pukes on your guest bed. Yeah, I know this guy.....
Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:
He's the guy that goes to a SB party just to watch the commercials and see Lady Gaga at halftime
Brings a bag of generic potato chips, but eats all the wings & jalapeno poppers, drinks up all your good stuff, then pukes on your guest bed. Yeah, I know this guy.....
Why are Pat fans so insecure and sensitive? Why do they so desperately need the rest of the world to love them?
Hey "guys"
Nobody likes watching the Patriots play football- It's common knowledge, don't kill the messenger.
I'm a Jets fan but I hear what you're saying. You're obviously making a reference to my avatar, but if you look closely, The Patriot has a video camera with a roll of film at the bottom.
No worries though. You're not the first poster or the last that mistakes me for a Pats fan because of it.
I wish I was one, but I laid my bed when I started watching football with my uncle back in 1990. Coming from the Newark Bay area, had to choose between Jets and Giants and chose the former b/c my favorite color is green.
Wrong choice.
Quote Originally Posted by Titan2:
Why are Pat fans so insecure and sensitive? Why do they so desperately need the rest of the world to love them?
Hey "guys"
Nobody likes watching the Patriots play football- It's common knowledge, don't kill the messenger.
I'm a Jets fan but I hear what you're saying. You're obviously making a reference to my avatar, but if you look closely, The Patriot has a video camera with a roll of film at the bottom.
No worries though. You're not the first poster or the last that mistakes me for a Pats fan because of it.
I wish I was one, but I laid my bed when I started watching football with my uncle back in 1990. Coming from the Newark Bay area, had to choose between Jets and Giants and chose the former b/c my favorite color is green.
If you can't deal with me saying it's a boring match up- if that gets your panties all in a bunch maybe you should just stay in your room and avoid the outside world- cause sometimes people out there say things like this. Brace yourself cupcake: I and the rest of the world would have much rather have had a Packers/Steelers Superbowl.
Oh the horror!
No they wouldn't you jack@ss. The NFL surely would b/c they are bigger market teams (i.e. more money), but not the fans.
However, these two teams are going to put on an offensive show for us and it will be entertaining for those who don't give a phuck about either team.
Quote Originally Posted by Titan2:
Offensive? Lol
If you can't deal with me saying it's a boring match up- if that gets your panties all in a bunch maybe you should just stay in your room and avoid the outside world- cause sometimes people out there say things like this. Brace yourself cupcake: I and the rest of the world would have much rather have had a Packers/Steelers Superbowl.
Oh the horror!
No they wouldn't you jack@ss. The NFL surely would b/c they are bigger market teams (i.e. more money), but not the fans.
However, these two teams are going to put on an offensive show for us and it will be entertaining for those who don't give a phuck about either team.
The best part of this SB is something that has never happened and will be the best theatre of any SB.
What is going to happen when the Idiot Bastardd Son ,Goodell, has to hand the SuperBowl Trophy to Bellichick and Tom Brady and will either of them deck him.
The best part of this SB is something that has never happened and will be the best theatre of any SB.
What is going to happen when the Idiot Bastardd Son ,Goodell, has to hand the SuperBowl Trophy to Bellichick and Tom Brady and will either of them deck him.
I don't even know if I'm going to watch this game- Nobody outside of New England wants to watch the Patriots play, and Nobody anywhere (including Atlanta) cares about the Falcons. Probably the two most unlikable and boring teams in the league.
If there are any props on the TV ratings, take the UNDER big time
Nobody cares if you watch the game. Nobody cares about ANYTHING you do.
Quote Originally Posted by Titan2:
I don't even know if I'm going to watch this game- Nobody outside of New England wants to watch the Patriots play, and Nobody anywhere (including Atlanta) cares about the Falcons. Probably the two most unlikable and boring teams in the league.
If there are any props on the TV ratings, take the UNDER big time
Nobody cares if you watch the game. Nobody cares about ANYTHING you do.
These guys hate it when you don't conform to their sports watching way of life.Can't believe there are guys that are so fascinated with watching other guys throw a ball around or bounce a ball or do something with a ball.
Why are you on a sports gambling forum? Looking for a boyfriend?
Quote Originally Posted by steve1203:
These guys hate it when you don't conform to their sports watching way of life.Can't believe there are guys that are so fascinated with watching other guys throw a ball around or bounce a ball or do something with a ball.
Why are you on a sports gambling forum? Looking for a boyfriend?
Why are you on a sports gambling forum? Looking for a boyfriend?
I was thinking the same thing. Steve, meet Titan.
It's either he's looking for a boyfriend, or he's feeling bitter b/c these "other guys" cost him his entire bankroll and life partner by gambling on the wrong side.
Quote Originally Posted by LarryWayne10:
Why are you on a sports gambling forum? Looking for a boyfriend?
I was thinking the same thing. Steve, meet Titan.
It's either he's looking for a boyfriend, or he's feeling bitter b/c these "other guys" cost him his entire bankroll and life partner by gambling on the wrong side.
These guys hate it when you don't conform to their sports watching way of life.Can't believe there are guys that are so fascinated with watching other guys throw a ball around or bounce a ball or do something with a ball.
Lol...how bout it..it's like little boys playing war games..look at these reactions, lol
"My teams better than your team" and "you better care or I'm gonna get mad!"
Lol..no wonder we have a 70 year old child for president
Quote Originally Posted by steve1203:
These guys hate it when you don't conform to their sports watching way of life.Can't believe there are guys that are so fascinated with watching other guys throw a ball around or bounce a ball or do something with a ball.
Lol...how bout it..it's like little boys playing war games..look at these reactions, lol
"My teams better than your team" and "you better care or I'm gonna get mad!"
Lol..no wonder we have a 70 year old child for president
I don't even know if I'm going to watch this game- Nobody outside of New England wants to watch the Patriots play, and Nobody anywhere (including Atlanta) cares about the Falcons. Probably the two most unlikable and boring teams in the league.
If there are any props on the TV ratings, take the UNDER big time
Average Viewers in Millions for Super Bowl LI (Source Nielsen)
UNDER 116.5
What will the Nielsen TV Rating be for Super Bowl LI (Source Nielsen)
UNDER 47.5
Two winners! Bet you're entire account on these- This game has little interest for anyone outside of Die hard fans and gamblers- New England is boring
Quote Originally Posted by Titan2:
I don't even know if I'm going to watch this game- Nobody outside of New England wants to watch the Patriots play, and Nobody anywhere (including Atlanta) cares about the Falcons. Probably the two most unlikable and boring teams in the league.
If there are any props on the TV ratings, take the UNDER big time
Average Viewers in Millions for Super Bowl LI (Source Nielsen)
UNDER 116.5
What will the Nielsen TV Rating be for Super Bowl LI (Source Nielsen)
UNDER 47.5
Two winners! Bet you're entire account on these- This game has little interest for anyone outside of Die hard fans and gamblers- New England is boring
I don't even know if I'm going to watch this game- Nobody outside of New England wants to watch the Patriots play, and Nobody anywhere (including Atlanta) cares about the Falcons. Probably the two most unlikable and boring teams in the league.
If there are any props on the TV ratings, take the UNDER big time
Spot on, what a boring game...Dumb Phuck
Quote Originally Posted by Titan2:
I don't even know if I'm going to watch this game- Nobody outside of New England wants to watch the Patriots play, and Nobody anywhere (including Atlanta) cares about the Falcons. Probably the two most unlikable and boring teams in the league.
If there are any props on the TV ratings, take the UNDER big time