Been observing this for a few years now and am finally commenting. Today, Mollydog went from 0 picks to 3 picks pending at about 10:20 AM. The lines for 2 of the picks were Rider-Penn over 132.5 and Yale-Akron under 156. At the exact time I checked the lines for me to make those picks. The lines were Rider-Penn 135.5 and Yale-Akron 153.5. How does Mollydog get different lines than me? This happens every day and results in Mollydog always being on the favorable side of the line movement and unfairly (I don't know how) blowing everybody away again.
Been a member a long time and don't complain but something is wrong here and it's being allowed to continue.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Been observing this for a few years now and am finally commenting. Today, Mollydog went from 0 picks to 3 picks pending at about 10:20 AM. The lines for 2 of the picks were Rider-Penn over 132.5 and Yale-Akron under 156. At the exact time I checked the lines for me to make those picks. The lines were Rider-Penn 135.5 and Yale-Akron 153.5. How does Mollydog get different lines than me? This happens every day and results in Mollydog always being on the favorable side of the line movement and unfairly (I don't know how) blowing everybody away again.
Been a member a long time and don't complain but something is wrong here and it's being allowed to continue.