It used to be getting a tattoo was unique, cool, rebel thing. Now, everyone has them. Seriously, I'm in the minority. I see tough sub-urban guys all tatted up and it's ridiculous, hahaha. Guarantee you Scal has plenty of them.
I have a bunch of natural tattoos; they're called scars. You get them by being a boy; playing sports, fist fights, jumping fences, etc.
Believe me, they're a lot cheaper than ponying up a couple of hundreds to try and prove you're a tough guy.
And if you start getting them on your neck, I think you pretty much threw the towel in on life. Bah-lee dat!
Quote Originally Posted by SwishSwish1234:
Anyone who has a tattoo anywhere, Is a t-wat.
I can somewhat agree with us.
It used to be getting a tattoo was unique, cool, rebel thing. Now, everyone has them. Seriously, I'm in the minority. I see tough sub-urban guys all tatted up and it's ridiculous, hahaha. Guarantee you Scal has plenty of them.
I have a bunch of natural tattoos; they're called scars. You get them by being a boy; playing sports, fist fights, jumping fences, etc.
Believe me, they're a lot cheaper than ponying up a couple of hundreds to try and prove you're a tough guy.
And if you start getting them on your neck, I think you pretty much threw the towel in on life. Bah-lee dat!
Guarantee you Scal has plenty of them. ~ Like a Black Panther "Raised Fist" logo tramp stamp.....
And if you start getting them on your neck, I think you pretty much threw the towel in on life. Bah-lee dat! ~ especially if it reads "STR8 DROP" like the Mensa member in the OP of this thread:
Straight Drop - - "Straight" is another name for crack right after it leaves the pot that it was cooked in. It can also be used as a verb.
"Straight drop that 8-ball."
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
Guarantee you Scal has plenty of them. ~ Like a Black Panther "Raised Fist" logo tramp stamp.....
And if you start getting them on your neck, I think you pretty much threw the towel in on life. Bah-lee dat! ~ especially if it reads "STR8 DROP" like the Mensa member in the OP of this thread:
Straight Drop - - "Straight" is another name for crack right after it leaves the pot that it was cooked in. It can also be used as a verb.
to be fair, not a father and still know it's very sad.
btw, plenty of awful people out there who dont have a drop of ink on them (inversely I know a lot of folks who are fully tatted - esp bikers - who do great charity work and are great fathers/husbands/friends). but yea, this guy deserves serious justice
Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network:
beyond sad
if you're a father you'll understand
to be fair, not a father and still know it's very sad.
btw, plenty of awful people out there who dont have a drop of ink on them (inversely I know a lot of folks who are fully tatted - esp bikers - who do great charity work and are great fathers/husbands/friends). but yea, this guy deserves serious justice
My favs are the fat guys that shave their heads, grow a goatee, & have the chain tat on their arms. Do you clowns really think you're tough? Or original? Bring it.....I'll drop ya...
My favs are the fat guys that shave their heads, grow a goatee, & have the chain tat on their arms. Do you clowns really think you're tough? Or original? Bring it.....I'll drop ya...
My favs are the fat guys that shave their heads, grow a goatee, & have the chain tat on their arms. Do you clowns really think you're tough? Or original? Bring it.....I'll drop ya...
With Respect Mugg,Maybe a little walk- a- mile- in- his- Moccasins.What is an old fat guy going to do if he has nothing going on and any semblance of ego left?Buddists prescribe that there are only 3 motivations of Man: Ego,Fear,Greed and it would seem that ego,fear are in play while these guys play in the street.
Anytime I read Mugg I think I'm talking to Pink Floyd and I expect great things from him...(Cartoon implying respect)
Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:
My favs are the fat guys that shave their heads, grow a goatee, & have the chain tat on their arms. Do you clowns really think you're tough? Or original? Bring it.....I'll drop ya...
With Respect Mugg,Maybe a little walk- a- mile- in- his- Moccasins.What is an old fat guy going to do if he has nothing going on and any semblance of ego left?Buddists prescribe that there are only 3 motivations of Man: Ego,Fear,Greed and it would seem that ego,fear are in play while these guys play in the street.
Anytime I read Mugg I think I'm talking to Pink Floyd and I expect great things from him...(Cartoon implying respect)
While no one should judge a book by its cover, still there are times when a picture speaks a thousand words (before any of the usual suspects start screaming 'racist', this thread is about neck tat's, not color)
bigreds daddy
Another guy with a neck tattoo makes the news in a very prominent manner ...
While no one should judge a book by its cover, still there are times when a picture speaks a thousand words (before any of the usual suspects start screaming 'racist', this thread is about neck tat's, not color)