It's part of the annual dues.. we all have to pull our own weight, or you get exiled and have to join club Kaytln. Really not that tough of a choice IMO
Great question!!
It's part of the annual dues.. we all have to pull our own weight, or you get exiled and have to join club Kaytln. Really not that tough of a choice IMO
The reason is a combination of too much testosterone, lack of morals, and ease of fulfilling one's desires.
1) Nothing anyone can do about the testosterone part.
2) Morality in general has been shrinking in this country for decades.
3) Willing partners for cheating men are plentiful, and as such, women themselves are in part to blame. (or in the case of the mentally ill poster on this site, other men are in part to blame)
bigreds daddy
The reason is a combination of too much testosterone, lack of morals, and ease of fulfilling one's desires.
1) Nothing anyone can do about the testosterone part.
2) Morality in general has been shrinking in this country for decades.
3) Willing partners for cheating men are plentiful, and as such, women themselves are in part to blame. (or in the case of the mentally ill poster on this site, other men are in part to blame)
men are not monogamous by nature...period...the less you are communicating, the more banging he'll get on the side...nothing more exciting than a one nite stand...actually, a one hour stand is better...long story short, dump the person
men are not monogamous by nature...period...the less you are communicating, the more banging he'll get on the side...nothing more exciting than a one nite stand...actually, a one hour stand is better...long story short, dump the person
Better yet you get a call saying she was diagnosed with a herpes symplex b or worse. Understanding that kept me from straying to far.from Mrs bedroom. Guess it was the generation that got grilled on aids kills has a Better chance to remain faithful.
Better yet you get a call saying she was diagnosed with a herpes symplex b or worse. Understanding that kept me from straying to far.from Mrs bedroom. Guess it was the generation that got grilled on aids kills has a Better chance to remain faithful.
men are not monogamous by nature...period...the less you are communicating, the more banging he'll get on the side...nothing more exciting than a one nite stand...actually, a one hour stand is better...long story short, dump the person
Hahaha! After reading all your responses, I'm kinda leaning to that!
Quote Originally Posted by vinnievibes:
men are not monogamous by nature...period...the less you are communicating, the more banging he'll get on the side...nothing more exciting than a one nite stand...actually, a one hour stand is better...long story short, dump the person
Hahaha! After reading all your responses, I'm kinda leaning to that!
I see. You guys want other delicacies. But how do you classify FUN sex? Can't you do that with your wife/partner?
[/Quote
Lots of married women will refuse to do certain sex acts....Remember president bill clinton and his young female aide monica lewinsky?
I guess the old bag, hag hitlery was not into performing such acts on ole bill at the time...so bill looked elsewhere for a little "fun"
Too bad he got caught..
Most cheating men do not get caught....If they do....They'll say it was worth it.
By that time, Hillary was a Beach-comber on the Isle of Lesbo and Slick Willie wasn't getting any on his Home court.What's so bad about it?? He's a pedophile..
Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDrizzl:
Quote Originally Posted by km5886wood:
I see. You guys want other delicacies. But how do you classify FUN sex? Can't you do that with your wife/partner?
[/Quote
Lots of married women will refuse to do certain sex acts....Remember president bill clinton and his young female aide monica lewinsky?
I guess the old bag, hag hitlery was not into performing such acts on ole bill at the time...so bill looked elsewhere for a little "fun"
Too bad he got caught..
Most cheating men do not get caught....If they do....They'll say it was worth it.
By that time, Hillary was a Beach-comber on the Isle of Lesbo and Slick Willie wasn't getting any on his Home court.What's so bad about it?? He's a pedophile..
I'm embarrassed to admit this, but years ago I cheated on a woman whom I love dearly.
Long story, but I succumbed to carnal pleasure, then went back for seconds, and again for dessert.
I got caught.
I will never forget the look of pain in her eyes. I can never erase the lasting emotional pain she had to endure. I did that to a woman I truly love. I was responsible for inflicting the greatest pain she has ever known, and it came from the person she trusted the most.
I am thankful that this woman whom I hurt is still with me.
We've ben together for 35 years now, most of them really good ones.
I'm not here to preach on this subject, but maybe by my sharing my experience it will save someone else some truly devastating emotional pain
bigreds daddy
I'm embarrassed to admit this, but years ago I cheated on a woman whom I love dearly.
Long story, but I succumbed to carnal pleasure, then went back for seconds, and again for dessert.
I got caught.
I will never forget the look of pain in her eyes. I can never erase the lasting emotional pain she had to endure. I did that to a woman I truly love. I was responsible for inflicting the greatest pain she has ever known, and it came from the person she trusted the most.
I am thankful that this woman whom I hurt is still with me.
We've ben together for 35 years now, most of them really good ones.
I'm not here to preach on this subject, but maybe by my sharing my experience it will save someone else some truly devastating emotional pain
I honestly don't see the point in cheating, When i'm with a chick and if i get bored with her and start talking to another girl, I'll end it with the current chick before i plough the next girl, No point in creeping around if you and the girl aren't connecting sexually anymore.
Mind you, If i ever got married, I'd be fully committed to the bird i'm married to, That is however unlikely to happen as i think the concept of marriage is a sham, Who says you need to showcase your love for a woman via a party and a document?
I honestly don't see the point in cheating, When i'm with a chick and if i get bored with her and start talking to another girl, I'll end it with the current chick before i plough the next girl, No point in creeping around if you and the girl aren't connecting sexually anymore.
Mind you, If i ever got married, I'd be fully committed to the bird i'm married to, That is however unlikely to happen as i think the concept of marriage is a sham, Who says you need to showcase your love for a woman via a party and a document?
I see. You guys want other delicacies. But how do you classify FUN sex? Can't you do that with your wife/partner?
[/Quote
Lots of married women will refuse to do certain sex acts....Remember president bill clinton and his young female aide monica lewinsky?
I guess the old bag, hag hitlery was not into performing such acts on ole bill at the time...so bill looked elsewhere for a little "fun"
Too bad he got caught..
Most cheating men do not get caught....If they do....They'll say it was worth it.
I would agree to that. That wives don't want to perform certain acts. They have a lot in their hands. Kids and household to be thinking about their sexual performance.
Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDrizzl:
Quote Originally Posted by km5886wood:
I see. You guys want other delicacies. But how do you classify FUN sex? Can't you do that with your wife/partner?
[/Quote
Lots of married women will refuse to do certain sex acts....Remember president bill clinton and his young female aide monica lewinsky?
I guess the old bag, hag hitlery was not into performing such acts on ole bill at the time...so bill looked elsewhere for a little "fun"
Too bad he got caught..
Most cheating men do not get caught....If they do....They'll say it was worth it.
I would agree to that. That wives don't want to perform certain acts. They have a lot in their hands. Kids and household to be thinking about their sexual performance.