• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Meatless Whopper

    12 Next Last»
    chmyer
    bsforsale
    Brent Musburger
    captaincredit
    The Hawk
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4378
    Posts: 34
    12 Next Last»
     
    chmyer
    chmyer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2004
    Posts: 220
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2008 - 2:26 PM ET #1

    Last week I decided I'd make a run over to the nearest Burger King at lunch for a Whopper because it was 'Whopper Wednesday' at the local BK.  Being the nice co-worker I am decided to see if anybody else wanted anything.  Here's how the general converation went (my office is pretty cool so the profanity that follows is legit):
     
    Me: I'm going to Burger King for Whopper Wednesday, does anybody want to come or want me to pick something up?
    Co-Worker #1: Yeah, I'll take a Whopper, a Veggie Whopper with Cheese.
    Me: What the fuck?  Are you serious a VEGGIE Whopper?
    Co-Worker #1: Yeah, I need to watch what I eat.
    Me: ... *blank stare*
    Co-Worker #2: Count me in as well, a Veggie Whopper with Cheese Combo with Fries and a Diet Pop.
    Me: Do you want a Toy with that?  Christ, what the hell is wrong with you guys.
    * general squable back and forth ensues about who's a real man *
     
    Anyways, I head over to Burger King.  Thankfully I beat a huge lineup of people who looked like they just rolled off a tour bus for fat camp.  I head up to the counter where both assistant managers are working the cash:
     
    Me: I've got two seperate orders.  The first is two Whoppers with Cheese.
    Assistant Manager #1: Ok, go ahead with your next order.
    Me: I need a Whopper with Cheese without Meat and a Whopper Combo with Cheese without Meat and a Diet Pop.
    Assistant Manager #1: ... *blank stare* ok.
    Me: Hey, it's not for me, I was just sent to pick it up.
     
    The Assistant Manager #1 ignores my last comment, takes my money and slides my slips over to Assistant Manager #2.
     
    Assistant Manager #2: *dumbfounded* What does this order mean?
    Assistant Manager #1: *rolls eyes* No meat on the Whopper's so I had to ring them in this way.
     
    At this point I just smiled because I was starting to find the whole thing quite funny.  Regardless, I get all the food and shuttle it back to the office and pass the bag and a drink to Co-Worker #2:
     
    Co-Worker #2: What's this?
    Me: What do you mean?
    Co-Worker #2: There is bag is missing something it's so light.
     
    I thought but didn't say, 'of course you box, you ordered a Veggie Whopper'.  At this point Co-Worker #1 has come over as well.  The two of them start fishing through the bag like two puppies who just realized their owner split the kibbles and bits all over the kitchen floor.  Swearing something isn't right they open up their Whoppers:
     
    Co-Worker #1: What they hell?  They forgot the patty!
    Co-Worker #2: *stares blindly off into space like a kid who just figured out Santa isn't real*
    Me: What did you expect?  You order a Veggie Whopper you box!
    Co-Worker #1: What did you ask for?
    Me: A Whopper without Meat... a Veggie Whopper.
    Co-Worker #1: You idiot! Not Meatless. Veggie!
     
    At this point it hit me like a wave... these guys wanted one of those uber-modern veggie patties made out of cardboard, glue and recycled kitty litter, not a bun with cheese and condiments.  At this point we all broke into laughter over the whole ordeal.
     
    They ended up going back and getting Veggie Burgers because they were starving after they ate their salads in a bun.
     
    ------
     
    I use to work at McDonald's in High-School but that was over 10 years ago.  When a customer said veggie, they meant no meat.  I explained that to my co-workers and they understood why I ordered what I did.
     
    However, it turns out that there is no such thing as a 'Veggie Whopper' at BK, they have a Veggie Burger but it's not called a Whopper.
     
    After the dust settled we've still yet to determine who's really to blame for the whole thing... a) me for ordering Whopper's without meat or b) them for ordering something that wasn't even on the menu.
     
    What do you think?
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Last week I decided I'd make a run over to the nearest Burger King at lunch for a Whopper because it was 'Whopper Wednesday' at the local BK.  Being the nice co-worker I am decided to see if anybody else wanted anything.  Here's how the general converation went (my office is pretty cool so the profanity that follows is legit):
     
    Me: I'm going to Burger King for Whopper Wednesday, does anybody want to come or want me to pick something up?
    Co-Worker #1: Yeah, I'll take a Whopper, a Veggie Whopper with Cheese.
    Me: What the fuck?  Are you serious a VEGGIE Whopper?
    Co-Worker #1: Yeah, I need to watch what I eat.
    Me: ... *blank stare*
    Co-Worker #2: Count me in as well, a Veggie Whopper with Cheese Combo with Fries and a Diet Pop.
    Me: Do you want a Toy with that?  Christ, what the hell is wrong with you guys.
    * general squable back and forth ensues about who's a real man *
     
    Anyways, I head over to Burger King.  Thankfully I beat a huge lineup of people who looked like they just rolled off a tour bus for fat camp.  I head up to the counter where both assistant managers are working the cash:
     
    Me: I've got two seperate orders.  The first is two Whoppers with Cheese.
    Assistant Manager #1: Ok, go ahead with your next order.
    Me: I need a Whopper with Cheese without Meat and a Whopper Combo with Cheese without Meat and a Diet Pop.
    Assistant Manager #1: ... *blank stare* ok.
    Me: Hey, it's not for me, I was just sent to pick it up.
     
    The Assistant Manager #1 ignores my last comment, takes my money and slides my slips over to Assistant Manager #2.
     
    Assistant Manager #2: *dumbfounded* What does this order mean?
    Assistant Manager #1: *rolls eyes* No meat on the Whopper's so I had to ring them in this way.
     
    At this point I just smiled because I was starting to find the whole thing quite funny.  Regardless, I get all the food and shuttle it back to the office and pass the bag and a drink to Co-Worker #2:
     
    Co-Worker #2: What's this?
    Me: What do you mean?
    Co-Worker #2: There is bag is missing something it's so light.
     
    I thought but didn't say, 'of course you box, you ordered a Veggie Whopper'.  At this point Co-Worker #1 has come over as well.  The two of them start fishing through the bag like two puppies who just realized their owner split the kibbles and bits all over the kitchen floor.  Swearing something isn't right they open up their Whoppers:
     
    Co-Worker #1: What they hell?  They forgot the patty!
    Co-Worker #2: *stares blindly off into space like a kid who just figured out Santa isn't real*
    Me: What did you expect?  You order a Veggie Whopper you box!
    Co-Worker #1: What did you ask for?
    Me: A Whopper without Meat... a Veggie Whopper.
    Co-Worker #1: You idiot! Not Meatless. Veggie!
     
    At this point it hit me like a wave... these guys wanted one of those uber-modern veggie patties made out of cardboard, glue and recycled kitty litter, not a bun with cheese and condiments.  At this point we all broke into laughter over the whole ordeal.
     
    They ended up going back and getting Veggie Burgers because they were starving after they ate their salads in a bun.
     
    ------
     
    I use to work at McDonald's in High-School but that was over 10 years ago.  When a customer said veggie, they meant no meat.  I explained that to my co-workers and they understood why I ordered what I did.
     
    However, it turns out that there is no such thing as a 'Veggie Whopper' at BK, they have a Veggie Burger but it's not called a Whopper.
     
    After the dust settled we've still yet to determine who's really to blame for the whole thing... a) me for ordering Whopper's without meat or b) them for ordering something that wasn't even on the menu.
     
    What do you think?
     
    bsforsale
    bsforsale
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 4864
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2008 - 2:42 PM ET #2

    their fault, its either veggie burger means fake meat or veggie whopper means hold the meat.
    Reply
    their fault, its either veggie burger means fake meat or veggie whopper means hold the meat.
     
    Brent Musburger
    Brent Musburger
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 3577
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2008 - 2:42 PM ET #3

    I think it's your fault.

    You should have used their same wording when ordering: Veggie Whopper.

    You've never heard of a Veggie Burger before?

    The BK person would have probably told you they don't have a veggie Whopper, but they do have a veggie burger.
    Reply
    I think it's your fault.

    You should have used their same wording when ordering: Veggie Whopper.

    You've never heard of a Veggie Burger before?

    The BK person would have probably told you they don't have a veggie Whopper, but they do have a veggie burger.
     
    captaincredit
    captaincredit
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 2908
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2008 - 3:20 PM ET #4

    Your bad. Veggie burgers have been around for a long time. Even since you were at McD's.
    Reply
    Your bad. Veggie burgers have been around for a long time. Even since you were at McD's.
     
    bsforsale
    bsforsale
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 4864
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2008 - 3:28 PM ET #5

    no, he's right, veggie whoppers were around before veggie burgers, chicks with hairy armpits and peta stickers would wander into burger kings and order a veggie whopper consisting of a whopper bun with all the whopper fixins and cheese if they werent vegan.
     
    these fruitcake coworkers asked for "veggie whoppers" and he brought back "veggie whoppers".
     
    Reply
    no, he's right, veggie whoppers were around before veggie burgers, chicks with hairy armpits and peta stickers would wander into burger kings and order a veggie whopper consisting of a whopper bun with all the whopper fixins and cheese if they werent vegan.
     
    these fruitcake coworkers asked for "veggie whoppers" and he brought back "veggie whoppers".
     
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2008 - 3:38 PM ET #6

    .............and I'd like a side of fryless fries with that, please!
    Reply
    .............and I'd like a side of fryless fries with that, please!
     
    chmyer
    chmyer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2004
    Posts: 220
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2008 - 3:45 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by bsforsale:

    no, he's right, veggie whoppers were around before veggie burgers, chicks with hairy armpits and peta stickers would wander into burger kings and order a veggie whopper consisting of a whopper bun with all the whopper fixins and cheese if they werent vegan.
     
    these fruitcake coworkers asked for "veggie whoppers" and he brought back "veggie whoppers".
     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bsforsale:

    no, he's right, veggie whoppers were around before veggie burgers, chicks with hairy armpits and peta stickers would wander into burger kings and order a veggie whopper consisting of a whopper bun with all the whopper fixins and cheese if they werent vegan.
     
    these fruitcake coworkers asked for "veggie whoppers" and he brought back "veggie whoppers".
     

     
    chmyer
    chmyer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2004
    Posts: 220
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2008 - 3:46 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by captaincredit:

    Your bad. Veggie burgers have been around for a long time. Even since you were at McD's.

    You should check into that, I'm sure it's been around in California for 40 years but in most parts this Veggie Burger stuff is not that old (5-10 years?) and usually sits in the back of a freezer behind a box of real meat.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by captaincredit:

    Your bad. Veggie burgers have been around for a long time. Even since you were at McD's.

    You should check into that, I'm sure it's been around in California for 40 years but in most parts this Veggie Burger stuff is not that old (5-10 years?) and usually sits in the back of a freezer behind a box of real meat.

     
    uscsom09
    uscsom09
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 1586
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2008 - 6:57 PM ET #9

    They're probably technically right but you keep your man card while your friends lose their heterosexual rights for 6 months. 
    Reply
    They're probably technically right but you keep your man card while your friends lose their heterosexual rights for 6 months. 
     
    3rd_and_Long
    3rd_and_Long
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 23333
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2008 - 7:32 PM ET #10

    These fuckers don't deserve to eat Burger King
    Reply
    These fuckers don't deserve to eat Burger King
     
    longshotsws
    longshotsws
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 3129
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2008 - 7:48 PM ET #11

    the meatless whopper is about as gay as vito spatafore. what would the real paulie walnuts do?
    Reply
    the meatless whopper is about as gay as vito spatafore. what would the real paulie walnuts do?
     
    Godfather16
    Godfather16
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 5892
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2008 - 9:05 PM ET #12

    what aboutn the fries cooked in pig grease?
    Reply
    what aboutn the fries cooked in pig grease?
     
    BigDaddyXL
    BigDaddyXL
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 450
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2008 - 11:31 PM ET #13

    I have not read any of your posts, all I know is I saw the heading "Meatless Whopper" and have instantly flown into a blind rage.  First Tofu then Boca burgers now this!  Nice chatting with you all, I need to go blow something up!
    Reply
    I have not read any of your posts, all I know is I saw the heading "Meatless Whopper" and have instantly flown into a blind rage.  First Tofu then Boca burgers now this!  Nice chatting with you all, I need to go blow something up!
     
    CHOPS4CASH
    CHOPS4CASH
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 272
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2008 - 12:00 AM ET #14

    Chmyer good story and good job on the food run... Not your fault your not up on the latest box food how much was the air whopper anyway???
    Reply
    Chmyer good story and good job on the food run... Not your fault your not up on the latest box food how much was the air whopper anyway???
     
    umgmu
    umgmu
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 47765
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2008 - 12:28 AM ET #15

    I have ordered the Veggie Burger with lettuce tomato, onions, and mustard at BK before -it's been a few years ..
     
    Large fries-no salt -cooked not in lard but in peanut oil..
     
    and the diet coke ..
     
    not too bad , but not totally healthy ..
    Reply
    I have ordered the Veggie Burger with lettuce tomato, onions, and mustard at BK before -it's been a few years ..
     
    Large fries-no salt -cooked not in lard but in peanut oil..
     
    and the diet coke ..
     
    not too bad , but not totally healthy ..
     
    PocketJacks
    PocketJacks
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 14316
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2008 - 12:47 AM ET #16

    Nice way to bring along the story.
     
     
    If only some other Covers members were as smooth in their writing styles as yours is.......I guess that happens when you graduate and get a job though right? 
     
     
    Most of these High School kids are still learing how to write. 
    Reply
    Nice way to bring along the story.
     
     
    If only some other Covers members were as smooth in their writing styles as yours is.......I guess that happens when you graduate and get a job though right? 
     
     
    Most of these High School kids are still learing how to write. 
     
    TMoTMO
    TMoTMO
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 16
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2008 - 7:59 AM ET #17

    I don't usually post - but I had to for this one.  Meatless and Veggie are very different.  Your fault chmyer.  Very entertaining story.
    Reply
    I don't usually post - but I had to for this one.  Meatless and Veggie are very different.  Your fault chmyer.  Very entertaining story.
     
    flipSide
    flipSide
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 388
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2011 - 3:04 PM ET #18

    I saw something similar to this on TV the other day and almost lost it.
    Reply
    I saw something similar to this on TV the other day and almost lost it.
     
    jlt9889
    jlt9889
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 4453
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2011 - 3:13 PM ET #19

    lol no meat constitutes a healthy meal? you guys need to study nutrition. the cheese, the mayo and the white bread combined is WORST than eating the meat. its better if you just order a whopper without bread. its healthier for you
    Reply
    lol no meat constitutes a healthy meal? you guys need to study nutrition. the cheese, the mayo and the white bread combined is WORST than eating the meat. its better if you just order a whopper without bread. its healthier for you
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2011 - 3:18 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Musburger:

    I think it's your fault.

    You should have used their same wording when ordering: Veggie Whopper.

    You've never heard of a Veggie Burger before?

    The BK person would have probably told you they don't have a veggie Whopper, but they do have a veggie burger.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Musburger:

    I think it's your fault.

    You should have used their same wording when ordering: Veggie Whopper.

    You've never heard of a Veggie Burger before?

    The BK person would have probably told you they don't have a veggie Whopper, but they do have a veggie burger.
     
    MoneyShot
    MoneyShot
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 18451
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2011 - 3:24 PM ET #21

    Reply
     
    lsufasteddie
    lsufasteddie
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 5779
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2011 - 3:54 PM ET #22

    There are no veggie burger options at any fast food restaurants in Baton Rouge, Louisiana that I know of. I would have done the same thing.
    Reply
    There are no veggie burger options at any fast food restaurants in Baton Rouge, Louisiana that I know of. I would have done the same thing.
     
    TdotCapper
    TdotCapper
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 711
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2011 - 4:33 AM ET #23

    Yea your a dumbass, I would have thrown the meatless whopper in your face.  Then when the buns and condiments are on the floor i'd make you lick it off and bark like a doggy.  
    Reply
    Yea your a dumbass, I would have thrown the meatless whopper in your face.  Then when the buns and condiments are on the floor i'd make you lick it off and bark like a doggy.  
     
    Skipbone
    Skipbone
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 6368
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2011 - 6:16 AM ET #24

    I think that was a lot of typing.
    Reply
    I think that was a lot of typing.
     
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2011 - 10:02 AM ET #25

    Veggie Whopper? What do they call that? A Whimper?
    Reply
    Veggie Whopper? What do they call that? A Whimper?
    All Forums | General Discussion
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,905
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,619
    • MLB Playoffs 16,984
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 446
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,359
    • PART DEUX 140
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 273
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,366
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,275
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,157

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.