Veteran
Joined: Apr, 2015
Posts: 2874
Posted:
#153
Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:
lol. I think the money would help that innocent baby and some other victims as well. Govt should stay out of it imo.
The 2 devils are in hell but I believe there are good people remaining that could really use some of that money to get on course.
Yes, the baby is innocent - for now. Sleeper cells need time to mature and develop....
I don't think you realize what kind of precedent this would set if this family gets this life insurance policy money. The blueprint is there:
Step 1 - get into the U.S., which seems pretty easy....
Step 2 - marry a fellow ISIS comrade, have baby
Step 3 - take out life insurance policy
Step 4 - arm up to the teeth and go on infidel shooting spree
I'm not one for government involvement either, but in this case.....
Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:
lol. I think the money would help that innocent baby and some other victims as well. Govt should stay out of it imo.
The 2 devils are in hell but I believe there are good people remaining that could really use some of that money to get on course.
Yes, the baby is innocent - for now. Sleeper cells need time to mature and develop....
I don't think you realize what kind of precedent this would set if this family gets this life insurance policy money. The blueprint is there:
Step 1 - get into the U.S., which seems pretty easy....
Step 2 - marry a fellow ISIS comrade, have baby
Step 3 - take out life insurance policy
Step 4 - arm up to the teeth and go on infidel shooting spree
I'm not one for government involvement either, but in this case.....