• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Malware

    scalabrine
    SarasotaSlim
    GimmeMoneyNow
    t6rider
    idle_havoc
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2071
    Posts: 20
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2015 - 1:07 AM ET #1

    I was streaming some stuff on this site tonight:

    https://www.firstrows.eu/

    Now when I try to post on Covers the typing is extremely slow and/or the screen turns white in the middle of my post. Definitely infected with Malware...

    So I won't be responding much, if at all. It was a pain just to get this post out.

    Anyone who thinks I wouldn't respond to them or that this post is a lie is fooling themselves.

    Anyhow, if anyone has some cheap Malware fixes through the web or any other advice, let me know. Otherwise, see ya during the NCAA/NFL season with write-ups that will make Biblical scribes whimper (assuming this is fixed before that time)....

     

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    I was streaming some stuff on this site tonight:

    https://www.firstrows.eu/

    Now when I try to post on Covers the typing is extremely slow and/or the screen turns white in the middle of my post. Definitely infected with Malware...

    So I won't be responding much, if at all. It was a pain just to get this post out.

    Anyone who thinks I wouldn't respond to them or that this post is a lie is fooling themselves.

    Anyhow, if anyone has some cheap Malware fixes through the web or any other advice, let me know. Otherwise, see ya during the NCAA/NFL season with write-ups that will make Biblical scribes whimper (assuming this is fixed before that time)....

     

     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35524
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2015 - 1:13 AM ET #2

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Now when I try to post on Covers the typing is extremely slow and/or the screen turns white in the middle of my post. Definitely infected with Malware...

    White's good ....but if it turns black then you really have a problem...

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Now when I try to post on Covers the typing is extremely slow and/or the screen turns white in the middle of my post. Definitely infected with Malware...

    White's good ....but if it turns black then you really have a problem...

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2015 - 1:18 AM ET #3

    The homoerotic obsession with blacks continues (and yes, I'll wait the 3 minutes it took to fully type this to post that)...
    Reply
    The homoerotic obsession with blacks continues (and yes, I'll wait the 3 minutes it took to fully type this to post that)...
     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35524
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2015 - 1:26 AM ET #4

    Seriously , contact a diagnostic tech right away ..because if you're screen goes black it will never go back ..

    ....

    Reply

    Seriously , contact a diagnostic tech right away ..because if you're screen goes black it will never go back ..

    ....

     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2015 - 1:40 AM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    I was streaming some stuff on this site tonight:

    https://www.firstrows.eu/

    Now when I try to post on Covers the typing is extremely slow and/or the screen turns white in the middle of my post. Definitely infected with Malware...

    So I won't be responding much, if at all. It was a pain just to get this post out.

    Anyone who thinks I wouldn't respond to them or that this post is a lie is fooling themselves.

    Anyhow, if anyone has some cheap Malware fixes through the web or any other advice, let me know. Otherwise, see ya during the NCAA/NFL season with write-ups that will make Biblical scribes whimper (assuming this is fixed before that time)....

     

    Oh my God......  
    So many ways to go with this one....
    But, I don't want to end up in the PB.....

    What to do, what to do.........


    EFF IT!!!

    C'mon Scal, be honest, you were trolling for married black men on Ashley Madison and your computer and account got "hacked". You "pulled the plug" ----> hoping you're not going to be one of the ones on the leak list......


    Hey, look on the bright side, now you have plenty of time to go watch the White People documentary you TiVo'd......
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    I was streaming some stuff on this site tonight:

    https://www.firstrows.eu/

    Now when I try to post on Covers the typing is extremely slow and/or the screen turns white in the middle of my post. Definitely infected with Malware...

    So I won't be responding much, if at all. It was a pain just to get this post out.

    Anyone who thinks I wouldn't respond to them or that this post is a lie is fooling themselves.

    Anyhow, if anyone has some cheap Malware fixes through the web or any other advice, let me know. Otherwise, see ya during the NCAA/NFL season with write-ups that will make Biblical scribes whimper (assuming this is fixed before that time)....

     

    Oh my God......  
    So many ways to go with this one....
    But, I don't want to end up in the PB.....

    What to do, what to do.........


    EFF IT!!!

    C'mon Scal, be honest, you were trolling for married black men on Ashley Madison and your computer and account got "hacked". You "pulled the plug" ----> hoping you're not going to be one of the ones on the leak list......


    Hey, look on the bright side, now you have plenty of time to go watch the White People documentary you TiVo'd......
     
    t6rider
    t6rider
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 4483
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2015 - 1:48 AM ET #6

    I have an iMac and get weird stuff streaming sometimes even with AdBlock. TSM Adware Revoval Tool gets rid of everything. If you're on Windows, just download a free version of Malwarebytes and run it in Safe Mode and you should be fine. 
    Reply
    I have an iMac and get weird stuff streaming sometimes even with AdBlock. TSM Adware Revoval Tool gets rid of everything. If you're on Windows, just download a free version of Malwarebytes and run it in Safe Mode and you should be fine. 
     
    t6rider
    t6rider
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 4483
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2015 - 1:49 AM ET #7

    https://goatd.net, seems to be the best for streaming games in my opinion even though they're all similar.
    Reply
    https://goatd.net, seems to be the best for streaming games in my opinion even though they're all similar.
     
    t6rider
    t6rider
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 4483
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2015 - 1:52 AM ET #8

    https://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html
    Reply
    https://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html
     
    idle_havoc
    idle_havoc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 4518
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2015 - 1:35 PM ET #9

    Been using FirstRow for a few years now and through experience I found it's not so much the site causing the malware but more the media player they prompt you to download, don't use it, don't use anything they prompt you to use, just stick with a media player you trust and streaming will work fine. Hope this helps.

    Adblock Plus helps also
    Gotta go pee!
    Reply
    Been using FirstRow for a few years now and through experience I found it's not so much the site causing the malware but more the media player they prompt you to download, don't use it, don't use anything they prompt you to use, just stick with a media player you trust and streaming will work fine. Hope this helps.

    Adblock Plus helps also
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2015 - 2:52 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    I was streaming some stuff on this site tonight:

    https://www.firstrows.eu/

    Now when I try to post on Covers the typing is extremely slow and/or the screen turns white in the middle of my post. Definitely infected with Malware...





    Ohhhhhh the irony....


    Don't bother spending 10 minutes trying to reply because I really don't care what you have to say....  

    And don't bother with your biblical scribe for Week 1, just take the Jets against the Browns and call it a day.   Even you can't mess that up.  

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    I was streaming some stuff on this site tonight:

    https://www.firstrows.eu/

    Now when I try to post on Covers the typing is extremely slow and/or the screen turns white in the middle of my post. Definitely infected with Malware...





    Ohhhhhh the irony....


    Don't bother spending 10 minutes trying to reply because I really don't care what you have to say....  

    And don't bother with your biblical scribe for Week 1, just take the Jets against the Browns and call it a day.   Even you can't mess that up.  

     
    Johnzimbo34
    Johnzimbo34
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 1299
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2015 - 7:36 PM ET #11

    Your computer is now HOMOGENOUS, better toss it
    Reply
    Your computer is now HOMOGENOUS, better toss it
     
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 56261
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2015 - 8:12 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

    Seriously , contact a diagnostic tech right away ..because if you're screen goes black it will never go back ..

    ....

      good one
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

    Seriously , contact a diagnostic tech right away ..because if you're screen goes black it will never go back ..

    ....

      good one
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2015 - 10:34 PM ET #13

    THANK you t6 and idle. I'm trying your suggestions now.
    Reply
    THANK you t6 and idle. I'm trying your suggestions now.
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2015 - 10:42 AM ET #14

    Alright T6, the problem is back. The link I copied and pasted from your post above is now asking me to buy updated drivers for $29.95 and it is insinuating that will solve my problem.

    Am I skeptical? Of course.

    But I will do anything at this point to fix this.

    Now when I type a post, the screen goes blank and just obliterates everything I just typed.

    Should I just take this POS to Geeksquad and drop the $130.00 they ask for?

    Reply

    Alright T6, the problem is back. The link I copied and pasted from your post above is now asking me to buy updated drivers for $29.95 and it is insinuating that will solve my problem.

    Am I skeptical? Of course.

    But I will do anything at this point to fix this.

    Now when I type a post, the screen goes blank and just obliterates everything I just typed.

    Should I just take this POS to Geeksquad and drop the $130.00 they ask for?

     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35524
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2015 - 11:30 AM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Alright T6, the problem is back. The link I copied and pasted from your post above is now asking me to buy updated drivers for $29.95 and it is insinuating that will solve my problem.

    Am I skeptical? Of course.

    But I will do anything at this point to fix this.

    Now when I type a post, the screen goes blank and just obliterates everything I just typed.

    Should I just take this POS to Geeksquad and drop the $130.00 they ask for?



    Anything ? 

    Post #4

    Blank = black
    Geeksquad = diagnostic tech.

    Third option: Scrap that interracial porn filled computer and buy a new one .

    ...........
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Alright T6, the problem is back. The link I copied and pasted from your post above is now asking me to buy updated drivers for $29.95 and it is insinuating that will solve my problem.

    Am I skeptical? Of course.

    But I will do anything at this point to fix this.

    Now when I type a post, the screen goes blank and just obliterates everything I just typed.

    Should I just take this POS to Geeksquad and drop the $130.00 they ask for?



    Anything ? 

    Post #4

    Blank = black
    Geeksquad = diagnostic tech.

    Third option: Scrap that interracial porn filled computer and buy a new one .

    ...........
     
    t6rider
    t6rider
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 4483
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2015 - 2:29 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Alright T6, the problem is back. The link I copied and pasted from your post above is now asking me to buy updated drivers for $29.95 and it is insinuating that will solve my problem.

    Am I skeptical? Of course.

    But I will do anything at this point to fix this.

    Now when I type a post, the screen goes blank and just obliterates everything I just typed.

    Should I just take this POS to Geeksquad and drop the $130.00 they ask for?










    Check your PM's.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Alright T6, the problem is back. The link I copied and pasted from your post above is now asking me to buy updated drivers for $29.95 and it is insinuating that will solve my problem.

    Am I skeptical? Of course.

    But I will do anything at this point to fix this.

    Now when I type a post, the screen goes blank and just obliterates everything I just typed.

    Should I just take this POS to Geeksquad and drop the $130.00 they ask for?










    Check your PM's.
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2015 - 11:49 PM ET #17

    Bleeping computer appears to have changed things somewhat. Not optimal but better than before.

    I'm going to try some of the other stuff you forwarded too.

    Thanks a lot!

    Reply

    Bleeping computer appears to have changed things somewhat. Not optimal but better than before.

    I'm going to try some of the other stuff you forwarded too.

    Thanks a lot!

     
    Gbobgunn
    Gbobgunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 4635
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2015 - 12:01 AM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

    Seriously , contact a diagnostic tech right away ..because if you're screen goes black it will never go back ..

    ....


    Classic    


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

    Seriously , contact a diagnostic tech right away ..because if you're screen goes black it will never go back ..

    ....


    Classic    


     
    BarneysDad
    BarneysDad
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 23615
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2015 - 2:06 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

    Seriously , contact a diagnostic tech right away ..because if you're screen goes black it will never go back ..

    ....

            LMFAO
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

    Seriously , contact a diagnostic tech right away ..because if you're screen goes black it will never go back ..

    ....

            LMFAO
     
     
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 56261
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2015 - 5:40 PM ET #20

    Lay off the happy porn.   We all know what category you like 
    Reply
    Lay off the happy porn.   We all know what category you like 
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,901
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 437
    • PART DEUX 163
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 848
    • Week 6 Money 8,589
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,298
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,265

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.