• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Love your closest as best you can in life.

    12 Next Last»
    searchwarrant
    165yds
    BowmansAddict
    SwishSwish1234
    KBrick84
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2803
    Posts: 40
    12 Next Last»
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2016 - 11:44 PM ET #1

    My sister took her life this morning in Charleston.
    I tried so hard to help with her spinal cord pain. I tried absolutely everything.

    Hard part comes tomorrow telling mom at 80.

    We've been together some of us for many years. Thank you and all of us older posters for looking after one another. 

    A prayer to you and yours in need. 


    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    My sister took her life this morning in Charleston.
    I tried so hard to help with her spinal cord pain. I tried absolutely everything.

    Hard part comes tomorrow telling mom at 80.

    We've been together some of us for many years. Thank you and all of us older posters for looking after one another. 

    A prayer to you and yours in need. 


     
    165yds
    165yds
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 18777
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2016 - 11:55 PM ET #2

    Sorry for your loss.
    Reply
    Sorry for your loss.
     
    BowmansAddict
    BowmansAddict
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 6520
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2016 - 12:57 AM ET #3

    oh my lord, that is terrible

    my condolenses
    Reply
    oh my lord, that is terrible

    my condolenses
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2016 - 1:43 AM ET #4

    thank you gentlemen. I'm certain some of you have experienced it. 
    Reply
    thank you gentlemen. I'm certain some of you have experienced it. 
     
    SwishSwish1234
    SwishSwish1234
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 3173
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2016 - 4:53 AM ET #5

    Keep your chin up fella, There's something about you that i like and hope you can battle through this tough period, We're all going to go someday that's why i never take life too seriously, Lost my Mum to cancer a year ago. 
    Reply
    Keep your chin up fella, There's something about you that i like and hope you can battle through this tough period, We're all going to go someday that's why i never take life too seriously, Lost my Mum to cancer a year ago. 
     
    KBrick84
    KBrick84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 25143
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2016 - 5:32 AM ET #6

    Condolences

    My aunt took her own life quite a few years ago.  My mom has never been the same.
    Reply
    Condolences

    My aunt took her own life quite a few years ago.  My mom has never been the same.
     
    don juan
    don juan
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2001
    Posts: 5561
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2016 - 6:23 AM ET #7

    My deepest sympathy to you . 

    We all must suffer in some capacity as Jesus suffered so much for us.

     I hope you will find peace and comfort in these Words,   as I have....

      Roman's 8:18. For I consider the suffering of this present time are not worth comparing to the glory this is to be revealed to us.

    Revelation 21:4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away. 

    Peace to you, my friend.
    Reply
    My deepest sympathy to you . 

    We all must suffer in some capacity as Jesus suffered so much for us.

     I hope you will find peace and comfort in these Words,   as I have....

      Roman's 8:18. For I consider the suffering of this present time are not worth comparing to the glory this is to be revealed to us.

    Revelation 21:4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away. 

    Peace to you, my friend.
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2016 - 6:36 AM ET #8

    My deepest sympathy for your loss.
    Reply
    My deepest sympathy for your loss.
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2016 - 1:27 PM ET #9

    Sorry to hear that Search.  

    God Bless

    Reply
    Sorry to hear that Search.  

    God Bless

     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2016 - 1:29 PM ET #10

     I'm sorry to hear this, bro. I've lost both of my parents (my Mom just about 18 months ago). My sisters & I try to get together on a regular basis (outside the normal holiday gatherings) as we're all getting older & realize just how short our time here is.

     My condolences to you & yours.
    Reply
     I'm sorry to hear this, bro. I've lost both of my parents (my Mom just about 18 months ago). My sisters & I try to get together on a regular basis (outside the normal holiday gatherings) as we're all getting older & realize just how short our time here is.

     My condolences to you & yours.
     
    kaponofor3
    kaponofor3
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 35430
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2016 - 1:42 PM ET #11

    I will be praying for you and your family Search
    Reply
    I will be praying for you and your family Search
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2016 - 2:44 PM ET #12

    Good lord. 

    Search, any children, husband?

    How did she develop spinal cord pain?

    How was your relationship with her?

    My condolences
    Reply
    Good lord. 

    Search, any children, husband?

    How did she develop spinal cord pain?

    How was your relationship with her?

    My condolences
     
    arisgold
    arisgold
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2016
    Posts: 390
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2016 - 4:38 PM ET #13

    Wow. That's terrible. Prayers sent.
    Reply
    Wow. That's terrible. Prayers sent.
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2016 - 5:12 PM ET #14


    Sorry to hear about your loss and situation.  It seems like life has given you a path of being the "strong one" on different levels.  Seems like we are supporting you and I hope this gives you the strength you need 
    Reply

    Sorry to hear about your loss and situation.  It seems like life has given you a path of being the "strong one" on different levels.  Seems like we are supporting you and I hope this gives you the strength you need 
     
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 56261
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2016 - 5:15 PM ET #15

    Sorry to hear that man.

    I lost one of my bet friends yesterday as well.  What a sad story.   His brother died of a drug overdose about 15 years ago.  His parents both died in the past two years.  I feel so bad for his sister man.  Her whole family has died in such a short period of time.  He too died of a drug overdose.  I spoke to my friend from back home last night and found out his little brother is in and out of rehab.  He is a heroin addict.  I cannot believe it. I've known this little kid since he was 5.  It really got to me man.  Anyways.  Sorry for your loss man.  Life is too short and just enjoy it with those you love. 
    Reply
    Sorry to hear that man.

    I lost one of my bet friends yesterday as well.  What a sad story.   His brother died of a drug overdose about 15 years ago.  His parents both died in the past two years.  I feel so bad for his sister man.  Her whole family has died in such a short period of time.  He too died of a drug overdose.  I spoke to my friend from back home last night and found out his little brother is in and out of rehab.  He is a heroin addict.  I cannot believe it. I've known this little kid since he was 5.  It really got to me man.  Anyways.  Sorry for your loss man.  Life is too short and just enjoy it with those you love. 
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2016 - 6:11 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFMARKETCAP:

    Sorry to hear that man.

    I lost one of my bet friends yesterday as well.  What a sad story.   His brother died of a drug overdose about 15 years ago.  His parents both died in the past two years.  I feel so bad for his sister man.  Her whole family has died in such a short period of time.  He too died of a drug overdose.  I spoke to my friend from back home last night and found out his little brother is in and out of rehab.  He is a heroin addict.  I cannot believe it. I've known this little kid since he was 5.  It really got to me man.  Anyways.  Sorry for your loss man.  Life is too short and just enjoy it with those you love. 
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFMARKETCAP:

    Sorry to hear that man.

    I lost one of my bet friends yesterday as well.  What a sad story.   His brother died of a drug overdose about 15 years ago.  His parents both died in the past two years.  I feel so bad for his sister man.  Her whole family has died in such a short period of time.  He too died of a drug overdose.  I spoke to my friend from back home last night and found out his little brother is in and out of rehab.  He is a heroin addict.  I cannot believe it. I've known this little kid since he was 5.  It really got to me man.  Anyways.  Sorry for your loss man.  Life is too short and just enjoy it with those you love. 
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2016 - 7:06 PM ET #17

    Thanks you so much guys, means a lot.to me. We've all known each other for so many years, you guys are part of my life and we've shared and supported one another through super dark times and wonderful times as well. 
    Jeff, I'm very sorry for your loss as well and everybody else that has endured tremendous pain.

    Andrea was the most beautiful, talented, amazing, older sister a  brother could ever ask for. She was the head grant writer for Charleston County and was one their most brilliant shinning talents. 

    Scal, My sister was single, no children. One sunny afternoon 4.5 years ago she fell down her outdoor stair case and sustained what's called SCI with neuropathic nerve pain. In other words, incomplete parpaegic. 
    Simple terms, walk across a room in bare feet over broken glass and hot coals 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. back an forth, back an forth for 4 years. That is how she described it to me. level 12 pain. 
    There is no cure and every doctor in the Western hemisphere confirmed that. 
    She planned her suicide for 5 months and there was nothing I could do to stop it, nor did I actually feel as though I wouldn't have planned to carry out the same act myself.

    Hardest part was calling my mom in Seattle an hour ago who is terminal with copd.  I felt the life come right out of her and then from me, but I know that I did the best I could. She has buried her son in Charleston as well so you can imagine the scream.

    Peace to y'all and thank you again. 
    Reply
    Thanks you so much guys, means a lot.to me. We've all known each other for so many years, you guys are part of my life and we've shared and supported one another through super dark times and wonderful times as well. 
    Jeff, I'm very sorry for your loss as well and everybody else that has endured tremendous pain.

    Andrea was the most beautiful, talented, amazing, older sister a  brother could ever ask for. She was the head grant writer for Charleston County and was one their most brilliant shinning talents. 

    Scal, My sister was single, no children. One sunny afternoon 4.5 years ago she fell down her outdoor stair case and sustained what's called SCI with neuropathic nerve pain. In other words, incomplete parpaegic. 
    Simple terms, walk across a room in bare feet over broken glass and hot coals 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. back an forth, back an forth for 4 years. That is how she described it to me. level 12 pain. 
    There is no cure and every doctor in the Western hemisphere confirmed that. 
    She planned her suicide for 5 months and there was nothing I could do to stop it, nor did I actually feel as though I wouldn't have planned to carry out the same act myself.

    Hardest part was calling my mom in Seattle an hour ago who is terminal with copd.  I felt the life come right out of her and then from me, but I know that I did the best I could. She has buried her son in Charleston as well so you can imagine the scream.

    Peace to y'all and thank you again. 
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2016 - 8:14 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

     I'm sorry to hear this, bro. I've lost both of my parents (my Mom just about 18 months ago). My sisters & I try to get together on a regular basis (outside the normal holiday gatherings) as we're all getting older & realize just how short our time here is.

     My condolences to you & yours.
    I remember you telling us Mugg. So sorry. 
    Let's stay in that gym and do the best we can, if not better. Best medicine in the world. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

     I'm sorry to hear this, bro. I've lost both of my parents (my Mom just about 18 months ago). My sisters & I try to get together on a regular basis (outside the normal holiday gatherings) as we're all getting older & realize just how short our time here is.

     My condolences to you & yours.
    I remember you telling us Mugg. So sorry. 
    Let's stay in that gym and do the best we can, if not better. Best medicine in the world. 
     
    FrankieNapp
    FrankieNapp
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 5238
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2016 - 9:06 PM ET #19

    My condolences.

    My prayers go out to your family.  
    Reply
    My condolences.

    My prayers go out to your family.  
     
    VanDutch
    VanDutch
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 15203
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2016 - 12:04 AM ET #20

    Search , My condolences . I can't imagine the heartache and then making the call to you Mother. 

    Hang in there Brother. 
    Reply
    Search , My condolences . I can't imagine the heartache and then making the call to you Mother. 

    Hang in there Brother. 
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2016 - 8:15 AM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    Thanks you so much guys, means a lot.to me. We've all known each other for so many years, you guys are part of my life and we've shared and supported one another through super dark times and wonderful times as well. 
    Jeff, I'm very sorry for your loss as well and everybody else that has endured tremendous pain.

    Andrea was the most beautiful, talented, amazing, older sister a  brother could ever ask for. She was the head grant writer for Charleston County and was one their most brilliant shinning talents. 

    Scal, My sister was single, no children. One sunny afternoon 4.5 years ago she fell down her outdoor stair case and sustained what's called SCI with neuropathic nerve pain. In other words, incomplete parpaegic. 
    Simple terms, walk across a room in bare feet over broken glass and hot coals 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. back an forth, back an forth for 4 years. That is how she described it to me. level 12 pain. 
    There is no cure and every doctor in the Western hemisphere confirmed that. 
    She planned her suicide for 5 months and there was nothing I could do to stop it, nor did I actually feel as though I wouldn't have planned to carry out the same act myself.

    Hardest part was calling my mom in Seattle an hour ago who is terminal with copd.  I felt the life come right out of her and then from me, but I know that I did the best I could. She has buried her son in Charleston as well so you can imagine the scream.

    Peace to y'all and thank you again. 

    Am I reading that right? You lost a brother and a sister to early death?

    You have any more siblings? Who will be your immediate family after your mom passes??

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    Thanks you so much guys, means a lot.to me. We've all known each other for so many years, you guys are part of my life and we've shared and supported one another through super dark times and wonderful times as well. 
    Jeff, I'm very sorry for your loss as well and everybody else that has endured tremendous pain.

    Andrea was the most beautiful, talented, amazing, older sister a  brother could ever ask for. She was the head grant writer for Charleston County and was one their most brilliant shinning talents. 

    Scal, My sister was single, no children. One sunny afternoon 4.5 years ago she fell down her outdoor stair case and sustained what's called SCI with neuropathic nerve pain. In other words, incomplete parpaegic. 
    Simple terms, walk across a room in bare feet over broken glass and hot coals 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. back an forth, back an forth for 4 years. That is how she described it to me. level 12 pain. 
    There is no cure and every doctor in the Western hemisphere confirmed that. 
    She planned her suicide for 5 months and there was nothing I could do to stop it, nor did I actually feel as though I wouldn't have planned to carry out the same act myself.

    Hardest part was calling my mom in Seattle an hour ago who is terminal with copd.  I felt the life come right out of her and then from me, but I know that I did the best I could. She has buried her son in Charleston as well so you can imagine the scream.

    Peace to y'all and thank you again. 

    Am I reading that right? You lost a brother and a sister to early death?

    You have any more siblings? Who will be your immediate family after your mom passes??

     
    Canada_Chris
    Canada_Chris
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 2462
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2016 - 10:28 AM ET #22

    Sorry for your loss.
    Reply
    Sorry for your loss.
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2016 - 11:23 AM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Am I reading that right? You lost a brother and a sister to early death?

    You have any more siblings? Who will be your immediate family after your mom passes??


    Myself and older sister will be last two standing. 
    Yes, other two lost at early age, Dad, sister, brother and mother next. . 
    Life. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Am I reading that right? You lost a brother and a sister to early death?

    You have any more siblings? Who will be your immediate family after your mom passes??


    Myself and older sister will be last two standing. 
    Yes, other two lost at early age, Dad, sister, brother and mother next. . 
    Life. 
     
    t6rider
    t6rider
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 4483
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2016 - 11:45 AM ET #24

    So sorry to hear this search. You've always been one of my favorites here. Condolences to you and your family. 
    Reply
    So sorry to hear this search. You've always been one of my favorites here. Condolences to you and your family. 
     
     
    mightiestmojo
    mightiestmojo
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 6735
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2016 - 12:27 PM ET #25

    very sorry to hear that. 
    Reply
    very sorry to hear that. 
    All Forums | General Discussion
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 435
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,888
    • PART DEUX 151
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
    • Week 6 Money 8,358
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,240
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,238

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.