Im here to create the longest winning thread ever. Ok I might bet point spreads totals or moneyline picks many different sports and my picks may be awhile between days or months but I will continue to to bring wins here thats the goal. putting myself on the line to prove I can make myself and others money if they follow my picks. Or fade them if you like. Lets make it a goal to pick 100 winners in a row.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Im here to create the longest winning thread ever. Ok I might bet point spreads totals or moneyline picks many different sports and my picks may be awhile between days or months but I will continue to to bring wins here thats the goal. putting myself on the line to prove I can make myself and others money if they follow my picks. Or fade them if you like. Lets make it a goal to pick 100 winners in a row.
Im here to create the longest winning thread ever. Ok I might bet point spreads totals or moneyline picks many different sports and my picks may be awhile between days or months but I will continue to to bring wins here thats the goal. putting myself on the line to prove I can make myself and others money if they follow my picks. Or fade them if you like. Lets make it a goal to pick 100 winners in a row.
Quote Originally Posted by hillardoh1:
Im here to create the longest winning thread ever. Ok I might bet point spreads totals or moneyline picks many different sports and my picks may be awhile between days or months but I will continue to to bring wins here thats the goal. putting myself on the line to prove I can make myself and others money if they follow my picks. Or fade them if you like. Lets make it a goal to pick 100 winners in a row.
Im here to create the longest winning thread ever. Ok I might bet point spreads totals or moneyline picks many different sports and my picks may be awhile between days or months but I will continue to to bring wins here thats the goal. putting myself on the line to prove I can make myself and others money if they follow my picks. Or fade them if you like. Lets make it a goal to pick 100 winners in a row.
I also want to make this known I will also do live in game wagering.
Quote Originally Posted by hillardoh1:
Im here to create the longest winning thread ever. Ok I might bet point spreads totals or moneyline picks many different sports and my picks may be awhile between days or months but I will continue to to bring wins here thats the goal. putting myself on the line to prove I can make myself and others money if they follow my picks. Or fade them if you like. Lets make it a goal to pick 100 winners in a row.
I also want to make this known I will also do live in game wagering.
welll dude they have a free contest over there pick 21 straight winnerss once per 7 days or whatever you win $25 large.
IF you even come close to 100 or do even 17 as i have done years ago
in NBA bookie instantly limited me $200 max
And this bookie i had back then was large one held 150 players
So good luck in all wagers your going to need it.
the odds are so stacked against you in the contest. I just wanted to prove to myself and others that choosing picks are not that hard if you stay focused and disciplined. Im basically making my own way to win.Shoot I might even get banned from this form if im that good at getting to my goal.
Quote Originally Posted by bigamoose:
welll dude they have a free contest over there pick 21 straight winnerss once per 7 days or whatever you win $25 large.
IF you even come close to 100 or do even 17 as i have done years ago
in NBA bookie instantly limited me $200 max
And this bookie i had back then was large one held 150 players
So good luck in all wagers your going to need it.
the odds are so stacked against you in the contest. I just wanted to prove to myself and others that choosing picks are not that hard if you stay focused and disciplined. Im basically making my own way to win.Shoot I might even get banned from this form if im that good at getting to my goal.
Big deal I told a little fib get over it. This is about the longest winning thread ever. Do you pick winners ? Do wanna be a winner ? Post your picks ok
Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:
This is the same guy who was down to his last $100 last week...
Big deal I told a little fib get over it. This is about the longest winning thread ever. Do you pick winners ? Do wanna be a winner ? Post your picks ok