Local news hotties
Yes, she is definitely pretty. I lived in Lexington for a year. Lotsa pretty women there. You couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting a 9 or a 10.
I haven't seen any remarkable newswomen here, in my area. But my favorite of all time is Deborah Norville. She's older now, but she was really nice to look at back in the 80's and 90's
https://www.nab.org/documents/newsRoom/photos/Deborah_Norville_hi.jpg
I saw Maria Shriver in person, way-back-when. She was very pretty, too.
Yes, she is definitely pretty. I lived in Lexington for a year. Lotsa pretty women there. You couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting a 9 or a 10.
I haven't seen any remarkable newswomen here, in my area. But my favorite of all time is Deborah Norville. She's older now, but she was really nice to look at back in the 80's and 90's
https://www.nab.org/documents/newsRoom/photos/Deborah_Norville_hi.jpg
I saw Maria Shriver in person, way-back-when. She was very pretty, too.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,901
- Thursday 10/08/2026 437
- PART DEUX 163
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 848
- Week 6 Money 8,589
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,298
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,265
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
