• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Life and death

    12 Next Last»
    Troy123610
    TheGoldenGoose
    lennon65
    StumpTownStu
    konabuzz
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2486
    Posts: 26
    12 Next Last»
     
    Troy123610
    Troy123610
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2018
    Posts: 115
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2018 - 12:57 PM ET #1

    It's inevitable that we die.  I am sooooooo curious, what are your degenrates thoughts about/think happens when we die?  There is no wrong answer.  $hit, if you want to answer

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    It's inevitable that we die.  I am sooooooo curious, what are your degenrates thoughts about/think happens when we die?  There is no wrong answer.  $hit, if you want to answer

     
    Troy123610
    Troy123610
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2018
    Posts: 115
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2018 - 1:02 PM ET #2

    My father died,earlier... I got stinkin drunk on vodka because I couldn't handle...my spouse intervened me, after I said my shit Over on the NHL Forum...(Big dummy)

    Reply

    My father died,earlier... I got stinkin drunk on vodka because I couldn't handle...my spouse intervened me, after I said my shit Over on the NHL Forum...(Big dummy)

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2018 - 2:43 PM ET #3


    My mother, age 94, died last month.  So this thought has been on my mind the last few weeks.  My older brother and only sibling lives out of State so I stepped up to assume command of all the arrangements.

    Being the first time I've ever buried a member of my immediate family was very weird.  Tremendous energy all around me from friends, cousins, Aunts and Uncles.  All very good and very powerful energy.


    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    My mother, age 94, died last month.  So this thought has been on my mind the last few weeks.  My older brother and only sibling lives out of State so I stepped up to assume command of all the arrangements.

    Being the first time I've ever buried a member of my immediate family was very weird.  Tremendous energy all around me from friends, cousins, Aunts and Uncles.  All very good and very powerful energy.


     
    lennon65
    lennon65
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2005
    Posts: 15001
    Posted: Dec. 16, 2018 - 1:13 PM ET #4

    my wife and i are living in the house that both my in laws died in. Mother in law died in 2009 father in law in 2012. brother in law in 2016 sister in law in 2017.

    oOne day i was sitting on my couch and cleaning my eye glasses. i held them up to look through them and low and behold i saw my mother in law standing by the front door in her favorite outfit. i was startled. we have her ashes in an urn above the fireplace.

    haven't seen my father in law yet.

    One day i was screwing around with my cel phone recording my wife and the pets. so i play it back and to my amazement i caught some orbs and enomolies.

    so i started a nightly ritual of recording and every night for about 2 months i recorded and spoke to these things that are here and had much success.

    One night i was home alone and recorded and i pointed my phone toward the fireplace and asked 1 question...

    'IS ANYONE HOME' and i got a resounding YES in a female voice. it sounded like my sister in law. She lived here at one time.

    I stopped recording after 1 night i saw a huge mist rolling around my living room. Scared me.

    There's alot going on here but i don't get involved with that anymore. I do sleep with the covers over my head facing the doorway.

    new_jaw_drop

    Reply

    my wife and i are living in the house that both my in laws died in. Mother in law died in 2009 father in law in 2012. brother in law in 2016 sister in law in 2017.

    oOne day i was sitting on my couch and cleaning my eye glasses. i held them up to look through them and low and behold i saw my mother in law standing by the front door in her favorite outfit. i was startled. we have her ashes in an urn above the fireplace.

    haven't seen my father in law yet.

    One day i was screwing around with my cel phone recording my wife and the pets. so i play it back and to my amazement i caught some orbs and enomolies.

    so i started a nightly ritual of recording and every night for about 2 months i recorded and spoke to these things that are here and had much success.

    One night i was home alone and recorded and i pointed my phone toward the fireplace and asked 1 question...

    'IS ANYONE HOME' and i got a resounding YES in a female voice. it sounded like my sister in law. She lived here at one time.

    I stopped recording after 1 night i saw a huge mist rolling around my living room. Scared me.

    There's alot going on here but i don't get involved with that anymore. I do sleep with the covers over my head facing the doorway.

    new_jaw_drop

     
    lennon65
    lennon65
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2005
    Posts: 15001
    Posted: Dec. 16, 2018 - 5:23 PM ET #5

    so therefore i believe there is life after death. Always been a believer in reincarnation that we've lived before but i also think for some of us.. once  you're gone you're gone. No afterlife. if there's heaven or hell or God or satan it must be a crowded place.

     

    My dad died on 01/01/13 my mothers birthday. his birthday was 01/13. weird eh? Have dreams where we communicate and it's almost like he's alive. he gives me advice and we talk about the Mets and Jets. right after he died he popped into a dream of mine and looked all bruised and in asked him ... " why are u black and blue. his response was "I'm dead what do you expect" Told my mom about it and she said That would be his answer .

    When you're on blood thinners and chemo you get bruises easily and it sucks such as myself.

     

    this is a topic i can def relate to. i can go on and on.

     

    an_slap

    Reply

    so therefore i believe there is life after death. Always been a believer in reincarnation that we've lived before but i also think for some of us.. once  you're gone you're gone. No afterlife. if there's heaven or hell or God or satan it must be a crowded place.

     

    My dad died on 01/01/13 my mothers birthday. his birthday was 01/13. weird eh? Have dreams where we communicate and it's almost like he's alive. he gives me advice and we talk about the Mets and Jets. right after he died he popped into a dream of mine and looked all bruised and in asked him ... " why are u black and blue. his response was "I'm dead what do you expect" Told my mom about it and she said That would be his answer .

    When you're on blood thinners and chemo you get bruises easily and it sucks such as myself.

     

    this is a topic i can def relate to. i can go on and on.

     

    an_slap

     
    lennon65
    lennon65
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2005
    Posts: 15001
    Posted: Dec. 16, 2018 - 5:28 PM ET #6

    those orbs are blue and white. the enomolies are always white and look like sea horse heads. i haven't done acid or shrooms in over 30 years and weed doesn't make u trip.

    peace

    Reply

    those orbs are blue and white. the enomolies are always white and look like sea horse heads. i haven't done acid or shrooms in over 30 years and weed doesn't make u trip.

    peace

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2018 - 6:33 PM ET #7


    Whatever you guys do, and I am wicked serious about this, DOT NOT mess around with a Ouija board.

    There is good positive energy and there is wicked evil energy.  Bad energy is attracted to Ouija boards.

    Don't mess. 

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Whatever you guys do, and I am wicked serious about this, DOT NOT mess around with a Ouija board.

    There is good positive energy and there is wicked evil energy.  Bad energy is attracted to Ouija boards.

    Don't mess. 

     
    lennon65
    lennon65
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2005
    Posts: 15001
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2018 - 7:54 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Whatever you guys do, and I am wicked serious about this, DOT NOT mess around with a Ouija board.There is good positive energy and there is wicked evil energy.  Bad energy is attracted to Ouija boards. Don't mess.

     

     did that before i moved here from Long Island. bought a glow in the dark one from Toys Are Us of all places. always felt i had a guardian angel. I was born 3/14/65. my brother was 5/10/66 and he passed 3 months later due to complications. i've had a few close to death experiences where i felt he intervened. I had 2 near death experiences and each time this 1 person/ ghost/ spirit or whatever was there. Looked like a young boy and actually put his hands on me. I feel these things are in tune with me bc i'm a Pieces.

    Especially when i slid under a flatbed tow truck and my windshield ran across the back of it and had no bruises and car was totaled. huffing freon in a VW bug with the windows rolled up with 3 of my friends and we passed out and ready to die then again he was there.

    My friends still thank me to this day for saving their lives. i had a big cold burn on my neck bc i passed out with the hose on my neck and i woke up thinking one of them was choking me. but they were out cold. i woke up screaming... STOP CHOKING ME!!

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Whatever you guys do, and I am wicked serious about this, DOT NOT mess around with a Ouija board.There is good positive energy and there is wicked evil energy.  Bad energy is attracted to Ouija boards. Don't mess.

     

     did that before i moved here from Long Island. bought a glow in the dark one from Toys Are Us of all places. always felt i had a guardian angel. I was born 3/14/65. my brother was 5/10/66 and he passed 3 months later due to complications. i've had a few close to death experiences where i felt he intervened. I had 2 near death experiences and each time this 1 person/ ghost/ spirit or whatever was there. Looked like a young boy and actually put his hands on me. I feel these things are in tune with me bc i'm a Pieces.

    Especially when i slid under a flatbed tow truck and my windshield ran across the back of it and had no bruises and car was totaled. huffing freon in a VW bug with the windows rolled up with 3 of my friends and we passed out and ready to die then again he was there.

    My friends still thank me to this day for saving their lives. i had a big cold burn on my neck bc i passed out with the hose on my neck and i woke up thinking one of them was choking me. but they were out cold. i woke up screaming... STOP CHOKING ME!!

     

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Dec. 18, 2018 - 1:05 AM ET #9

    Sometimes this place is alright. Nothing much to add other than I appreciate the thread. I know the feeling of living in a house where an in law passed as we used to live in the house where her father died. Crazy energy and was always a little painful for her. We sold it last year. Over 130 years old and even though I have a contractor's license, we didn't want to put the kind of money in that we would've needed to in a place she really didn't want to be. Relocated the fam to the Northwest. Down payment for new house came from college football and not the old house so for a brief moment we had the distinction of having two houses, which was cool.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Sometimes this place is alright. Nothing much to add other than I appreciate the thread. I know the feeling of living in a house where an in law passed as we used to live in the house where her father died. Crazy energy and was always a little painful for her. We sold it last year. Over 130 years old and even though I have a contractor's license, we didn't want to put the kind of money in that we would've needed to in a place she really didn't want to be. Relocated the fam to the Northwest. Down payment for new house came from college football and not the old house so for a brief moment we had the distinction of having two houses, which was cool.

     
    konabuzz
    konabuzz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 6293
    Posted: Dec. 19, 2018 - 10:23 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Whatever you guys do, and I am wicked serious about this, DOT NOT mess around with a Ouija board.There is good positive energy and there is wicked evil energy.  Bad energy is attracted to Ouija boards. Don't mess.

    I have a Ouija board story that I'm sure all of you will be quick to call B.S. on. All I can do is stick by my guns and tell you that it really happened.

    It was Easter morning and I was around ten or eleven years old. My parents still did the Easter tradition thing of hiding Easter baskets and chocolate throughout the house and my younger sister and I would get up on Easter morning and look for them. This particular Easter, we were having a really hard time finding our loot so we decided to consult the Ouija board. Sure as shat, the Ouija gave us the exact locations of every basket and chocolate bunny in the house. I'm talking about at least 6 different spots...in detail. 40 years later, my sister and I still occasionally talk about it and we still can't really believe what we experienced. By the way, when we had previously played with the Ouija board, the entity that we connected with claimed to be a WWI pilot. It's OK with me if you don't believe this story because not even my parents believed us haha. 

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Whatever you guys do, and I am wicked serious about this, DOT NOT mess around with a Ouija board.There is good positive energy and there is wicked evil energy.  Bad energy is attracted to Ouija boards. Don't mess.

    I have a Ouija board story that I'm sure all of you will be quick to call B.S. on. All I can do is stick by my guns and tell you that it really happened.

    It was Easter morning and I was around ten or eleven years old. My parents still did the Easter tradition thing of hiding Easter baskets and chocolate throughout the house and my younger sister and I would get up on Easter morning and look for them. This particular Easter, we were having a really hard time finding our loot so we decided to consult the Ouija board. Sure as shat, the Ouija gave us the exact locations of every basket and chocolate bunny in the house. I'm talking about at least 6 different spots...in detail. 40 years later, my sister and I still occasionally talk about it and we still can't really believe what we experienced. By the way, when we had previously played with the Ouija board, the entity that we connected with claimed to be a WWI pilot. It's OK with me if you don't believe this story because not even my parents believed us haha. 

     

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Dec. 20, 2018 - 4:14 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by konabuzz:

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Whatever you guys do, and I am wicked serious about this, DOT NOT mess around with a Ouija board.There is good positive energy and there is wicked evil energy.  Bad energy is attracted to Ouija boards. Don't mess.
    I have a Ouija board story that I'm sure all of you will be quick to call B.S. on. All I can do is stick by my guns and tell you that it really happened. It was Easter morning and I was around ten or eleven years old. My parents still did the Easter tradition thing of hiding Easter baskets and chocolate throughout the house and my younger sister and I would get up on Easter morning and look for them. This particular Easter, we were having a really hard time finding our loot so we decided to consult the Ouija board. Sure as shat, the Ouija gave us the exact locations of every basket and chocolate bunny in the house. I'm talking about at least 6 different spots...in detail. 40 years later, my sister and I still occasionally talk about it and we still can't really believe what we experienced. By the way, when we had previously played with the Ouija board, the entity that we connected with claimed to be a WWI pilot. It's OK with me if you don't believe this story because not even my parents believed us haha.

    Older sister? She knew where it was and was forking with you.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by konabuzz:

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Whatever you guys do, and I am wicked serious about this, DOT NOT mess around with a Ouija board.There is good positive energy and there is wicked evil energy.  Bad energy is attracted to Ouija boards. Don't mess.
    I have a Ouija board story that I'm sure all of you will be quick to call B.S. on. All I can do is stick by my guns and tell you that it really happened. It was Easter morning and I was around ten or eleven years old. My parents still did the Easter tradition thing of hiding Easter baskets and chocolate throughout the house and my younger sister and I would get up on Easter morning and look for them. This particular Easter, we were having a really hard time finding our loot so we decided to consult the Ouija board. Sure as shat, the Ouija gave us the exact locations of every basket and chocolate bunny in the house. I'm talking about at least 6 different spots...in detail. 40 years later, my sister and I still occasionally talk about it and we still can't really believe what we experienced. By the way, when we had previously played with the Ouija board, the entity that we connected with claimed to be a WWI pilot. It's OK with me if you don't believe this story because not even my parents believed us haha.

    Older sister? She knew where it was and was forking with you.

     
    konabuzz
    konabuzz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 6293
    Posted: Dec. 20, 2018 - 10:59 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Older sister? She knew where it was and was forking with you.

     

    Younger sister....neither of us had a clue....

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Older sister? She knew where it was and was forking with you.

     

    Younger sister....neither of us had a clue....

     
    konabuzz
    konabuzz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 6293
    Posted: Dec. 20, 2018 - 11:00 PM ET #13

    Younger sister...neither of us had a clue...

    Reply

    Younger sister...neither of us had a clue...

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Dec. 20, 2018 - 11:29 PM ET #14

    Maybe a ghost of a family member?

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Maybe a ghost of a family member?

     
    Leafs2019
    Leafs2019
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2018
    Posts: 333
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2018 - 2:39 PM ET #15

    I believe in it all. Funny you mention the Ouijia board, as my fiancé and I were going to get one to try it out. Been watching a lot of paranormal videos lately. Lol
    Reply
    I believe in it all. Funny you mention the Ouijia board, as my fiancé and I were going to get one to try it out. Been watching a lot of paranormal videos lately. Lol
     
    BRYANTBARZAL
    BRYANTBARZAL
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2018
    Posts: 300
    Posted: Dec. 25, 2018 - 9:46 PM ET #16

    I am 53 and for as long as I can remember I would have a very vivid dream that I remember in whole and within 7 days it always happens. some 25 years ago I did have one of those dreams and the address I went to was 351 two days later a friend was in .town visiting and was staying at his sisters. He gave me the address 351 E. Rusholm and I was like wow, so I played 20 $1 pick 3 tickets staight on 351 and yes it hit. I haven't had a dream that I could make money on since.

    Also there are Angels and Demons walking this earth. I have seen both and looking in the face of a demon is very scarry if you can see them. Yes, I can!

    Reply

    I am 53 and for as long as I can remember I would have a very vivid dream that I remember in whole and within 7 days it always happens. some 25 years ago I did have one of those dreams and the address I went to was 351 two days later a friend was in .town visiting and was staying at his sisters. He gave me the address 351 E. Rusholm and I was like wow, so I played 20 $1 pick 3 tickets staight on 351 and yes it hit. I haven't had a dream that I could make money on since.

    Also there are Angels and Demons walking this earth. I have seen both and looking in the face of a demon is very scarry if you can see them. Yes, I can!

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Dec. 25, 2018 - 9:58 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by BRYANTBARZAL:

    I am 53 and for as long as I can remember I would have a very vivid dream that I remember in whole and within 7 days it always happens. some 25 years ago I did have one of those dreams and the address I went to was 351 two days later a friend was in .town visiting and was staying at his sisters. He gave me the address 351 E. Rusholm and I was like wow, so I played 20 $1 pick 3 tickets staight on 351 and yes it hit. I haven't had a dream that I could make money on since. Also there are Angels and Demons walking this earth. I have seen both and looking in the face of a demon is very scarry if you can see them. Yes, I can!

    I am a demon. Kinda. I am a creature of hell though I consider myself a Christian and I try live righteously.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BRYANTBARZAL:

    I am 53 and for as long as I can remember I would have a very vivid dream that I remember in whole and within 7 days it always happens. some 25 years ago I did have one of those dreams and the address I went to was 351 two days later a friend was in .town visiting and was staying at his sisters. He gave me the address 351 E. Rusholm and I was like wow, so I played 20 $1 pick 3 tickets staight on 351 and yes it hit. I haven't had a dream that I could make money on since. Also there are Angels and Demons walking this earth. I have seen both and looking in the face of a demon is very scarry if you can see them. Yes, I can!

    I am a demon. Kinda. I am a creature of hell though I consider myself a Christian and I try live righteously.

     
    JimmyGape
    JimmyGape
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 4860
    Posted: Dec. 26, 2018 - 3:34 PM ET #18

    Energy cant be destroyed, only transferred. Consciousness is eternal. We go through some kind of transformation when we die but its difficult to say exactly what that is.

    Reply

    Energy cant be destroyed, only transferred. Consciousness is eternal. We go through some kind of transformation when we die but its difficult to say exactly what that is.

     
    Jet_Mutley
    Jet_Mutley
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2018
    Posts: 164
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2018 - 9:19 PM ET #19

    John 3:3  Must be born again.
    Reply
    John 3:3  Must be born again.
     
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 56261
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2019 - 6:25 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    Whatever you guys do, and I am wicked serious about this, DOT NOT mess around with a Ouija board.

    There is good positive energy and there is wicked evil energy.  Bad energy is attracted to Ouija boards.

    Don't mess. 

    Goose, What makes you say this?  I did with my bro about 25 years ago.  I gotta say that some bad luck has come my way since then.  Real bad luck.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    Whatever you guys do, and I am wicked serious about this, DOT NOT mess around with a Ouija board.

    There is good positive energy and there is wicked evil energy.  Bad energy is attracted to Ouija boards.

    Don't mess. 

    Goose, What makes you say this?  I did with my bro about 25 years ago.  I gotta say that some bad luck has come my way since then.  Real bad luck.  
     
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 56261
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2019 - 6:27 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by lennon65:

    those orbs are blue and white. the enomolies are always white and look like sea horse heads. i haven't done acid or shrooms in over 30 years and weed doesn't make u trip.

    peace

    I respect what you are saying.  I believe in this stuff too.  But you are still burning some good weed. Todays weed is crazy bro
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by lennon65:

    those orbs are blue and white. the enomolies are always white and look like sea horse heads. i haven't done acid or shrooms in over 30 years and weed doesn't make u trip.

    peace

    I respect what you are saying.  I believe in this stuff too.  But you are still burning some good weed. Todays weed is crazy bro
     
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 56261
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2019 - 6:34 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by BRYANTBARZAL:

    I am 53 and for as long as I can remember I would have a very vivid dream that I remember in whole and within 7 days it always happens. some 25 years ago I did have one of those dreams and the address I went to was 351 two days later a friend was in .town visiting and was staying at his sisters. He gave me the address 351 E. Rusholm and I was like wow, so I played 20 $1 pick 3 tickets staight on 351 and yes it hit. I haven't had a dream that I could make money on since.

    Also there are Angels and Demons walking this earth. I have seen both and looking in the face of a demon is very scarry if you can see them. Yes, I can!


    Please explain. I believe you.  Just curious about the story
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BRYANTBARZAL:

    I am 53 and for as long as I can remember I would have a very vivid dream that I remember in whole and within 7 days it always happens. some 25 years ago I did have one of those dreams and the address I went to was 351 two days later a friend was in .town visiting and was staying at his sisters. He gave me the address 351 E. Rusholm and I was like wow, so I played 20 $1 pick 3 tickets staight on 351 and yes it hit. I haven't had a dream that I could make money on since.

    Also there are Angels and Demons walking this earth. I have seen both and looking in the face of a demon is very scarry if you can see them. Yes, I can!


    Please explain. I believe you.  Just curious about the story
     
    BRYANTBARZAL
    BRYANTBARZAL
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2018
    Posts: 300
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2019 - 10:50 PM ET #23

    Well, it started when I was just a young boy about 12 years old. I was in the hospital after major hip surgery and about 2 weeks after surgery and they had killed any pain killer and my father took me on a gurney for a walk around the floor and I was on my back with my head up enough so I can see things besides the ceilings. As we went by the nurses station there was a man asking something of a nurse and the small amout of hair on my body stood up and as he turned away from the desk and facing me I caught a quick glimpse of him and then our eyes locked and he had red pupils that were very big and I started to feel an over powering sense of dred and I swear my heart stopped for what felt like a minute he was surrounded now by a dark shade. He raised his hand and waved a finger at me as if to say no no while licking his dark lips. Then he walked away. I asked my dad if he saw that and he said he was looking at the man and he was only there for 5 seconds and never gestured to me. Some time passed and I really forgot about it and I was watching the news with my dad at home at they showed the man who police and media called the Son of Sam (David Berkowitz). I looked at my dad and he looked at me and we couldn't believe it. I swore that was him and my dad admitted it really looked like that guy. He never forgot what I had asked him and talked about when we saw the man in the hospital. About a week later he sat me down and explained how my grandmother had some special gifts and he never said anything before because he didn't want to put it in my head and didn't figure I had any thing like her because I never said anything about things like this. Since then I have seen a good number of angels and more than enough demons. After the first time I would always get that terrible sense of dred and hair on my body stands up before I even see them but I always see at least one if that happens. The only time since that I didn't get that feeling first was at the Aria when I was going down to the lobby on the elevator when the door opened she was standing there with a number of people waiting to get on. She looked at me and knew I saw her real self as do all of them. If you want more examples message me with an email.

    Reply

    Well, it started when I was just a young boy about 12 years old. I was in the hospital after major hip surgery and about 2 weeks after surgery and they had killed any pain killer and my father took me on a gurney for a walk around the floor and I was on my back with my head up enough so I can see things besides the ceilings. As we went by the nurses station there was a man asking something of a nurse and the small amout of hair on my body stood up and as he turned away from the desk and facing me I caught a quick glimpse of him and then our eyes locked and he had red pupils that were very big and I started to feel an over powering sense of dred and I swear my heart stopped for what felt like a minute he was surrounded now by a dark shade. He raised his hand and waved a finger at me as if to say no no while licking his dark lips. Then he walked away. I asked my dad if he saw that and he said he was looking at the man and he was only there for 5 seconds and never gestured to me. Some time passed and I really forgot about it and I was watching the news with my dad at home at they showed the man who police and media called the Son of Sam (David Berkowitz). I looked at my dad and he looked at me and we couldn't believe it. I swore that was him and my dad admitted it really looked like that guy. He never forgot what I had asked him and talked about when we saw the man in the hospital. About a week later he sat me down and explained how my grandmother had some special gifts and he never said anything before because he didn't want to put it in my head and didn't figure I had any thing like her because I never said anything about things like this. Since then I have seen a good number of angels and more than enough demons. After the first time I would always get that terrible sense of dred and hair on my body stands up before I even see them but I always see at least one if that happens. The only time since that I didn't get that feeling first was at the Aria when I was going down to the lobby on the elevator when the door opened she was standing there with a number of people waiting to get on. She looked at me and knew I saw her real self as do all of them. If you want more examples message me with an email.

     
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 56261
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2019 - 4:17 PM ET #24

    Damn Bryant.  That is crazy stuff.   . I believe it. 
    Reply
    Damn Bryant.  That is crazy stuff.   . I believe it. 
     
     
    steve1203
    steve1203
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 335
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2019 - 6:50 AM ET #25

    Bryant, you gotta tell us some more.

    Reply

    Bryant, you gotta tell us some more.

    All Forums | General Discussion
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,886
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 445
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,600
    • MLB Playoffs 16,929
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,216
    • PART DEUX 137
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,362
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,258
    • Week 6 Money 5,667
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,147

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.