• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Las Vegas/or anywhere - Runners?

    12 Next Last»
    Jelax
    SALTY
    Spitfire15
    bill702
    Drizle
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 8664
    Posts: 29
    12 Next Last»
     
    Jelax
    Jelax
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 2401
    Posted: Oct. 11, 2012 - 6:29 PM ET #1

    Does anyone know how it works for runners?  Maybe someone knows a runner or used to be one but I'm very curious about what they earn and how it's earned (% of wagers/set amount per wager/per week etc).  Yes, I'm sure it differs but any insight would be appreciated. 

    I know absolutely nothing about them so feel free to talk to me like I just got off the short bus.

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Does anyone know how it works for runners?  Maybe someone knows a runner or used to be one but I'm very curious about what they earn and how it's earned (% of wagers/set amount per wager/per week etc).  Yes, I'm sure it differs but any insight would be appreciated. 

    I know absolutely nothing about them so feel free to talk to me like I just got off the short bus.

     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Oct. 11, 2012 - 8:21 PM ET #2

    10-15% win or lose.

    Could have a min amount of wager for the time involved..

    But no requirement to total a certain amount per week.




    Reply
    10-15% win or lose.

    Could have a min amount of wager for the time involved..

    But no requirement to total a certain amount per week.




     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Oct. 11, 2012 - 8:55 PM ET #3

    10-15%??  How could that be profitable for the bettor?  No way.
    Reply
    10-15%??  How could that be profitable for the bettor?  No way.
     
    bill702
    bill702
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 2235
    Posted: Oct. 11, 2012 - 9:26 PM ET #4

    My question is where do I sign up to be a runner? Is there a website or something haha. I will do it for 5 percent as I can just bet at station casinos on the phone. Let's make it happen people.
    Reply
    My question is where do I sign up to be a runner? Is there a website or something haha. I will do it for 5 percent as I can just bet at station casinos on the phone. Let's make it happen people.
     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Oct. 11, 2012 - 10:14 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire15:

    10-15%??  How could that be profitable for the bettor?  No way.

    Spit. 

    Do you think guys are gonna go do that for 5% and hope you win to get a fee for service???

    I guess you think it should go something like this?

    Hey guy.......Put me down for this at $150. If I win I will give you $7.50 if I win....If I lose, you get jack shit and you can lick my balls.



    Is that how it works at the Turk Islands?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire15:

    10-15%??  How could that be profitable for the bettor?  No way.

    Spit. 

    Do you think guys are gonna go do that for 5% and hope you win to get a fee for service???

    I guess you think it should go something like this?

    Hey guy.......Put me down for this at $150. If I win I will give you $7.50 if I win....If I lose, you get jack shit and you can lick my balls.



    Is that how it works at the Turk Islands?
     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Oct. 11, 2012 - 10:16 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire15:

    10-15%??  How could that be profitable for the bettor?  No way.

    It is not for a ten game a day habit



    It is more for a guy who for some reason can't make it to the window and place some action.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire15:

    10-15%??  How could that be profitable for the bettor?  No way.

    It is not for a ten game a day habit



    It is more for a guy who for some reason can't make it to the window and place some action.
     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Oct. 11, 2012 - 10:17 PM ET #7

    and wants to place a sizable bet
    Reply
    and wants to place a sizable bet
     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Oct. 11, 2012 - 10:20 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire15:

    10-15%??  How could that be profitable for the bettor?  No way.

    If you lose a lot of games you should not be betting anyway


    You may not want to use a runner
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire15:

    10-15%??  How could that be profitable for the bettor?  No way.

    If you lose a lot of games you should not be betting anyway


    You may not want to use a runner
     
    Drizle
    Drizle
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 466
    Posted: Oct. 12, 2012 - 2:46 AM ET #9

    Guys I dealt with about 10 years ago were making $100 a day.  Worked 363 days a year.  Don't know if they got any kind of bonus at the end of the year but it could be possible.
    Reply
    Guys I dealt with about 10 years ago were making $100 a day.  Worked 363 days a year.  Don't know if they got any kind of bonus at the end of the year but it could be possible.
     
    thorpe
    thorpe
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 12927
    Posted: Oct. 12, 2012 - 9:10 AM ET #10

    I am sure it is a flat fee.  Or maybe just so they can bet the same games with their own money.
    Reply
    I am sure it is a flat fee.  Or maybe just so they can bet the same games with their own money.
     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Oct. 12, 2012 - 2:54 PM ET #11

    Somebody betting with a runner probably has a stations account.
    Reply
    Somebody betting with a runner probably has a stations account.
     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Oct. 12, 2012 - 10:39 PM ET #12

    First of all, no need for 5 quotes in a row Salty.  At no point did I say that I don't think it would be a flat fee, of course it would.  10-15% is just extremely inflated.  The 'sharps' betting the big money do so by always getting the best line/odds when they do pull the trigger.  So you pay -110 and then 15% win or lose goes to the runner?  I just don't see that being the case.
    Reply
    First of all, no need for 5 quotes in a row Salty.  At no point did I say that I don't think it would be a flat fee, of course it would.  10-15% is just extremely inflated.  The 'sharps' betting the big money do so by always getting the best line/odds when they do pull the trigger.  So you pay -110 and then 15% win or lose goes to the runner?  I just don't see that being the case.
     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Oct. 12, 2012 - 10:41 PM ET #13

    Either way I don't doubt that you know more about it than I would... being in Arkansas and all.  I'm sure the high rollers in your area do things differently, but it takes a very different approach to send a runner to the local dive bar to play the cherry slots trying to hit for 100 credits.
    Reply
    Either way I don't doubt that you know more about it than I would... being in Arkansas and all.  I'm sure the high rollers in your area do things differently, but it takes a very different approach to send a runner to the local dive bar to play the cherry slots trying to hit for 100 credits.
     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2012 - 2:02 AM ET #14

    Look me up on facebook. I think I have pics of times I left the backwoods shack I live in.
    Reply
    Look me up on facebook. I think I have pics of times I left the backwoods shack I live in.
     
    Professor524
    Professor524
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 268
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2012 - 3:40 AM ET #15

    I used a runner with a few other people 15 years ago before Pinny. We paid him a flat rate of $25 an hour to run the lines for us and to place bets. 

    We kept our bankroll in a lockbox he only had access too. We paid for his apartment and flights there and back. He was the older brother of a friend we all knew since childhood (25+ years) so we were not concerned with trusting him.

    To be a runner, or hire one, you need to be trusted, plain and simple. Our runner never gambled either, which is something we looked for. We just wanted a guy that wanted a decent job. He was a truck driver before. We did it for 3 years and had no problems.

    I would never offer % of bets, pay a flat rate. NEVER hire a runner that is a gambler.
    Reply
    I used a runner with a few other people 15 years ago before Pinny. We paid him a flat rate of $25 an hour to run the lines for us and to place bets. 

    We kept our bankroll in a lockbox he only had access too. We paid for his apartment and flights there and back. He was the older brother of a friend we all knew since childhood (25+ years) so we were not concerned with trusting him.

    To be a runner, or hire one, you need to be trusted, plain and simple. Our runner never gambled either, which is something we looked for. We just wanted a guy that wanted a decent job. He was a truck driver before. We did it for 3 years and had no problems.

    I would never offer % of bets, pay a flat rate. NEVER hire a runner that is a gambler.
     
    Jelax
    Jelax
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 2401
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2012 - 2:18 PM ET #16

    Thanks all .  A flat fee seems more logical but that's why I asked..b/c I know nothing about it.
    Reply
    Thanks all .  A flat fee seems more logical but that's why I asked..b/c I know nothing about it.
     
    gold6185
    gold6185
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 1168
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2012 - 3:27 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor524:

    I used a runner with a few other people 15 years ago before Pinny. We paid him a flat rate of $25 an hour to run the lines for us and to place bets. 

    We kept our bankroll in a lockbox he only had access too. We paid for his apartment and flights there and back. He was the older brother of a friend we all knew since childhood (25+ years) so we were not concerned with trusting him.

    To be a runner, or hire one, you need to be trusted, plain and simple. Our runner never gambled either, which is something we looked for. We just wanted a guy that wanted a decent job. He was a truck driver before. We did it for 3 years and had no problems.

    I would never offer % of bets, pay a flat rate. NEVER hire a runner that is a gambler.
    Exactly right. He'll also be able to keep his mouth shut about what he's doing & place the bets at a number the bettors are looking for. A lot of the job is sitting & just waiting & waiting for a certain line number to  be posted before the bet can be placed. It's actually a boring job.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor524:

    I used a runner with a few other people 15 years ago before Pinny. We paid him a flat rate of $25 an hour to run the lines for us and to place bets. 

    We kept our bankroll in a lockbox he only had access too. We paid for his apartment and flights there and back. He was the older brother of a friend we all knew since childhood (25+ years) so we were not concerned with trusting him.

    To be a runner, or hire one, you need to be trusted, plain and simple. Our runner never gambled either, which is something we looked for. We just wanted a guy that wanted a decent job. He was a truck driver before. We did it for 3 years and had no problems.

    I would never offer % of bets, pay a flat rate. NEVER hire a runner that is a gambler.
    Exactly right. He'll also be able to keep his mouth shut about what he's doing & place the bets at a number the bettors are looking for. A lot of the job is sitting & just waiting & waiting for a certain line number to  be posted before the bet can be placed. It's actually a boring job.
     
    max-value
    max-value
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 85
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2012 - 12:23 AM ET #18

    If you need to find a runner in LV...you might try hanging out at sportsbooks and just ask around
    Reply
    If you need to find a runner in LV...you might try hanging out at sportsbooks and just ask around
     
    VegasGenius
    VegasGenius
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 94
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2012 - 5:24 AM ET #19

    I am a proxy for 5 people for the Hilton contest who live out of state. I charged $250 per person. 
    I doubt you bet big enough to need a runner....should just open an online account.
    Reply
    I am a proxy for 5 people for the Hilton contest who live out of state. I charged $250 per person. 
    I doubt you bet big enough to need a runner....should just open an online account.
     
    Randisist
    Randisist
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 3158
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2012 - 6:00 AM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGenius:

    I am a proxy for 5 people for the Hilton contest who live out of state. I charged $250 per person. 
    I doubt you bet big enough to need a runner....should just open an online account.


    $250 per wager?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGenius:

    I am a proxy for 5 people for the Hilton contest who live out of state. I charged $250 per person. 
    I doubt you bet big enough to need a runner....should just open an online account.


    $250 per wager?
     
    Jelax
    Jelax
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 2401
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2012 - 5:47 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGenius:

    I am a proxy for 5 people for the Hilton contest who live out of state. I charged $250 per person. 
    I doubt you bet big enough to need a runner....should just open an online account.

    Thanks for the insight.  I'm not looking for a runner. I was just curious to know a little more about how it worked.  What's the Hilton contest?

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGenius:

    I am a proxy for 5 people for the Hilton contest who live out of state. I charged $250 per person. 
    I doubt you bet big enough to need a runner....should just open an online account.

    Thanks for the insight.  I'm not looking for a runner. I was just curious to know a little more about how it worked.  What's the Hilton contest?

     
    max-value
    max-value
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 85
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2012 - 11:54 PM ET #22

    [Quote: Originally Posted by VegasGenius] I am a proxy for 5 people for the Hilton contest who live out of state. I charged $250 per person. 
    I doubt you bet big enough to need a runner....should just open an online account.

    How big would you have to be to consider a runner? 5 dimes per ?

    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by VegasGenius] I am a proxy for 5 people for the Hilton contest who live out of state. I charged $250 per person. 
    I doubt you bet big enough to need a runner....should just open an online account.

    How big would you have to be to consider a runner? 5 dimes per ?

     
    Randisist
    Randisist
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 3158
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2012 - 4:09 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by hotbitchsports:


    NOPE it's $250 per person plus if they finish in the money he gets more from each one

    tough contest because even you finish in top 25 there are so many ties at spots above you theres no money left
    I know someone who's in it finished 3rd two years ago all alone won $35,000 last year 15th tied with 6 others won $1000




    Okay, I get $250 per person...

    How many single wagers does cover? Unlimited?

    How many days does that cover? Unlimited?

    If is a one time fee of $250 per person forever with unlimited wagers, I am so so interested...


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbitchsports:


    NOPE it's $250 per person plus if they finish in the money he gets more from each one

    tough contest because even you finish in top 25 there are so many ties at spots above you theres no money left
    I know someone who's in it finished 3rd two years ago all alone won $35,000 last year 15th tied with 6 others won $1000




    Okay, I get $250 per person...

    How many single wagers does cover? Unlimited?

    How many days does that cover? Unlimited?

    If is a one time fee of $250 per person forever with unlimited wagers, I am so so interested...


     
    Bling
    Bling
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 41476
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2012 - 1:10 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizle:

    Guys I dealt with about 10 years ago were making $100 a day.  Worked 363 days a year.  Don't know if they got any kind of bonus at the end of the year but it could be possible.
    Really?  You can make more delivering pizzas.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizle:

    Guys I dealt with about 10 years ago were making $100 a day.  Worked 363 days a year.  Don't know if they got any kind of bonus at the end of the year but it could be possible.
    Really?  You can make more delivering pizzas.
     
     
    max-value
    max-value
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 85
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2012 - 3:11 PM ET #25

    is that a contest proxy fee...or a daily runner fee?
    Reply
    is that a contest proxy fee...or a daily runner fee?
    All Forums | General Discussion
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 436
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,898
    • PART DEUX 159
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 848
    • Week 6 Money 8,515
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,286
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,263

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.