jesus i live an insane life............ i feel like telling a bunch of anonymous gamblers my tales are better than talking about them with friends.....
thurs night some chic i follow on instagram with 1.2 million followers hit me up at 2am to hook up, never met, been snap chatting her told her id give my left nut to bone.... she had me uber her to my house, she brought a friend MADE me call someone, my little ugly lebanese neighbor banged her smokeshow friend in basement, she brings me into my room, I'm BLACK OUT from buddies bday earlier, and i couldn't get a hard on , after an hour she left......
i had the best looking 19 year old in boston (I'm 27) in my bed playing with herself, blowing me and i couldn't get a hard on
thats why i punched someone
You're 27?!?!?!?!?!
I would have made a huge wager that you were a teenager.
Most people who repeatedly make up stories grow out of it by the time they are 20.
You're 27?
I'm shocked ... then again, you lie about everything else, so perhaps my investment in your being a teenager wasn't a loser after all
bigreds daddy
Quote Originally Posted by ckattar8:
jesus i live an insane life............ i feel like telling a bunch of anonymous gamblers my tales are better than talking about them with friends.....
thurs night some chic i follow on instagram with 1.2 million followers hit me up at 2am to hook up, never met, been snap chatting her told her id give my left nut to bone.... she had me uber her to my house, she brought a friend MADE me call someone, my little ugly lebanese neighbor banged her smokeshow friend in basement, she brings me into my room, I'm BLACK OUT from buddies bday earlier, and i couldn't get a hard on , after an hour she left......
i had the best looking 19 year old in boston (I'm 27) in my bed playing with herself, blowing me and i couldn't get a hard on
thats why i punched someone
You're 27?!?!?!?!?!
I would have made a huge wager that you were a teenager.
Most people who repeatedly make up stories grow out of it by the time they are 20.
You're 27?
I'm shocked ... then again, you lie about everything else, so perhaps my investment in your being a teenager wasn't a loser after all
^^^^ that opinion means nothing, due to the fact its a gambling forum and i could care less..... if you think i would come on here and bs out of my a** your insane....... i lost $500 cash in 45 mins playing texas hold em tonight, must be a lie as well
See, we believe that. You play Texas Hold 'em, so you should know when someone has a "tell". Yours seems to be that your grammar and spelling suddenly improve when you're actually telling the truth. You even properly censored yourself so "@$$" didn't turn into like "person" or something.
Too bad about your $500 loss, you'll get 'em next time. Meanwhile, lay off the 'X' and rave clubs for a while, your sphincter will thank you for it.....
Quote Originally Posted by ckattar8:
^^^^ that opinion means nothing, due to the fact its a gambling forum and i could care less..... if you think i would come on here and bs out of my a** your insane....... i lost $500 cash in 45 mins playing texas hold em tonight, must be a lie as well
See, we believe that. You play Texas Hold 'em, so you should know when someone has a "tell". Yours seems to be that your grammar and spelling suddenly improve when you're actually telling the truth. You even properly censored yourself so "@$$" didn't turn into like "person" or something.
Too bad about your $500 loss, you'll get 'em next time. Meanwhile, lay off the 'X' and rave clubs for a while, your sphincter will thank you for it.....
27 year old men should not be fighting unless you do it professionally.
If you could care less, why even post this without asking for input/advice. Posting an act of violence to let us know about your supposed 'chivalry" seems like bragging to me.
I don't know as I could be wrong. If you're not trying to brag or receive input from other members, what was the point of this thread?
I'm not trying to be a d!ck, I'm just curious.
As I previously mentioned, be thankful that you weren't charged with anything and this comes as a learning lesson to never do it again.
Be a mature man and walk away unless you have the need to defend yourself.
27 year old men should not be fighting unless you do it professionally.
If you could care less, why even post this without asking for input/advice. Posting an act of violence to let us know about your supposed 'chivalry" seems like bragging to me.
I don't know as I could be wrong. If you're not trying to brag or receive input from other members, what was the point of this thread?
I'm not trying to be a d!ck, I'm just curious.
As I previously mentioned, be thankful that you weren't charged with anything and this comes as a learning lesson to never do it again.
Be a mature man and walk away unless you have the need to defend yourself.
you see this is about gambleing Police arrive to a scene guy unconius other guy standing...... no charges ...... doesn't pass a sniff test..... pd make points to detective by arresting suspects and having the charges stick he giving up a pay raise?
you see this is about gambleing Police arrive to a scene guy unconius other guy standing...... no charges ...... doesn't pass a sniff test..... pd make points to detective by arresting suspects and having the charges stick he giving up a pay raise?
you loosing 500 playing texas hold em that I can believe you went in took the free comp drinks got buzzed loosened your starting range tried to bluff a pot and got called by older gentlemen holding the nutz.
you loosing 500 playing texas hold em that I can believe you went in took the free comp drinks got buzzed loosened your starting range tried to bluff a pot and got called by older gentlemen holding the nutz.