• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Karate Kid was early PC agenda anti white male

    12 Next Last»
    thecentaur
    dl36
    Slobbasaurus
    thorpe
    scalabrine
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3503
    Posts: 38
    12 Next Last»
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: May. 1, 2016 - 12:00 AM ET #1

    Was watching it for the first time in probably 25 years

    I was way too young back then to understand what they were doing, but it's so obvious now.
     
    It was a little early for Hollywood to put an actual non white male in the role so they put a dark skinned Italian in the lead role supported by non white Mr. Miyagi.  Every bad guy in the film from the main antagonist to bit part harassers are bright white.  Meanwhile the pure white girl is won over by the darker skinned counterpart to the white antagonist hopeful suitor.

    I am not saying dark skinned Italians aren't white, I'm saying the film was an early example of the anti white male agenda in Hollywood these days, which is "so big it isn't even a conspiracy" anymore
    (Colin Quinn)
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Was watching it for the first time in probably 25 years

    I was way too young back then to understand what they were doing, but it's so obvious now.
     
    It was a little early for Hollywood to put an actual non white male in the role so they put a dark skinned Italian in the lead role supported by non white Mr. Miyagi.  Every bad guy in the film from the main antagonist to bit part harassers are bright white.  Meanwhile the pure white girl is won over by the darker skinned counterpart to the white antagonist hopeful suitor.

    I am not saying dark skinned Italians aren't white, I'm saying the film was an early example of the anti white male agenda in Hollywood these days, which is "so big it isn't even a conspiracy" anymore
    (Colin Quinn)
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: May. 1, 2016 - 3:15 AM ET #2

    In the year Leo wins lol

    I always thought the karate kid was more of a east/west coast thing with the cobra Kai being west coast Cali surfer types 

    And then there is s rich/working class thing with the country clubs and the fancy cars and motorcycles affulezas  against the poor kid literally from the other side of the tracks kid who's family income was more than cut in half with his father dying.   The fortunate who get everything handed to them against those who have to work hard for anything they have. 


    Reply
    In the year Leo wins lol

    I always thought the karate kid was more of a east/west coast thing with the cobra Kai being west coast Cali surfer types 

    And then there is s rich/working class thing with the country clubs and the fancy cars and motorcycles affulezas  against the poor kid literally from the other side of the tracks kid who's family income was more than cut in half with his father dying.   The fortunate who get everything handed to them against those who have to work hard for anything they have. 


     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: May. 1, 2016 - 3:21 AM ET #3

    As for the Italian guy gets the white girl, that is a weird issue from a historical standpoint.

    But once I was drinking with a bunch of guys some of them from Germany and someone made a joke about how Germans are sexual deviants that they always have someone in a rubber suit and a gas mask pissing on someone.

    The German guy then replied, why is it in American porn there is such a trend of a big Black man screwing a white woman?  Like why do you guys get off on that.  Never a white guy doing a black girl, you Americans get off on your cuckold porn of a black man pounding the crap out a woman.  What's up with that?

    Was an interesting observation.  Perhaps the dark Italian guy doing the white girl is what appeals to Americans 
    Reply
    As for the Italian guy gets the white girl, that is a weird issue from a historical standpoint.

    But once I was drinking with a bunch of guys some of them from Germany and someone made a joke about how Germans are sexual deviants that they always have someone in a rubber suit and a gas mask pissing on someone.

    The German guy then replied, why is it in American porn there is such a trend of a big Black man screwing a white woman?  Like why do you guys get off on that.  Never a white guy doing a black girl, you Americans get off on your cuckold porn of a black man pounding the crap out a woman.  What's up with that?

    Was an interesting observation.  Perhaps the dark Italian guy doing the white girl is what appeals to Americans 
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: May. 1, 2016 - 5:45 AM ET #4

    I never understood how a poor, Italian kid from Newark, NJ could get bullied by a bunch of WASPs from California, hahaha.

    I think DL is right about it being more of a poor, working-class kid against a bunch of wealthy kids.

    Daniel-san never struck me as "dark-skinned" but we come from different places.  Olive-skinned Mediterraneans are still considered white where I come from.  

    Interesting take Centaur.  
    Reply
    I never understood how a poor, Italian kid from Newark, NJ could get bullied by a bunch of WASPs from California, hahaha.

    I think DL is right about it being more of a poor, working-class kid against a bunch of wealthy kids.

    Daniel-san never struck me as "dark-skinned" but we come from different places.  Olive-skinned Mediterraneans are still considered white where I come from.  

    Interesting take Centaur.  
     
    thorpe
    thorpe
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 12927
    Posted: May. 1, 2016 - 8:54 AM ET #5

    Yeah, it would be a better movie if some rich, preppy black guys bullied him.  
    Reply
    Yeah, it would be a better movie if some rich, preppy black guys bullied him.  
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: May. 1, 2016 - 9:08 AM ET #6

    It would have been more realistic if the Karate Kid came from CA and was bullied by kids from the NY metro area. Generally speaking, CA suburban kids are a lot softer than urban kids.  Growing up in thhis area would eat them alive.  

    I understand that the concept may be a little difficult to understand so I explained what I meant.  
    Reply
    It would have been more realistic if the Karate Kid came from CA and was bullied by kids from the NY metro area. Generally speaking, CA suburban kids are a lot softer than urban kids.  Growing up in thhis area would eat them alive.  

    I understand that the concept may be a little difficult to understand so I explained what I meant.  
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: May. 1, 2016 - 10:10 AM ET #7

    Now a white person, fighting another white person on film, is in effect, fanning societal racial flames, because the white protagonist, is tan and the white 'damsel' is of a paler skin hue!

    Folks, you CAN-NOT make it up! 

    Reply

    Now a white person, fighting another white person on film, is in effect, fanning societal racial flames, because the white protagonist, is tan and the white 'damsel' is of a paler skin hue!

    Folks, you CAN-NOT make it up! 

     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: May. 1, 2016 - 12:58 PM ET #8

    First off:


    Secondly:

    In order to get me to agree with Scal, your "Conspiracy Theory" must ddefinitely be one of a psychotic....

    And Thirdly:

    Then how do you explain the remake with the black kid from Detroit fighting the Chinese bullies?

    "Sixteen Candles" didn't have any black people in it either, OOOOOH CONSPIRACY!!!!!

    Dude, it was a stupid movie made in the 80's during a time when taking karate as a kid was popular..... Nothing more..... Let it go.....
    Reply
    First off:


    Secondly:

    In order to get me to agree with Scal, your "Conspiracy Theory" must ddefinitely be one of a psychotic....

    And Thirdly:

    Then how do you explain the remake with the black kid from Detroit fighting the Chinese bullies?

    "Sixteen Candles" didn't have any black people in it either, OOOOOH CONSPIRACY!!!!!

    Dude, it was a stupid movie made in the 80's during a time when taking karate as a kid was popular..... Nothing more..... Let it go.....
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: May. 1, 2016 - 1:32 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Now a white person, fighting another white person on film, is in effect, fanning societal racial flames, because the white protagonist, is tan and the white 'damsel' is of a paler skin hue!

    Folks, you CAN-NOT make it up! 

    Maybe you didn't comprehend the original post

    It was too early for hollywood to be as blatantly anti white as they are now, so they inserted a white main character who noticeably had a different appearance.  Basically every white male in that movie is bad aside from the less white looking minority substitute main character.  I understand some may remember Karate Kid and are thinking, "What are you talking about that was a harmless 80's movie" but watch it again with what I have said in mind.

    Another example of the early anti white male agenda is the 1985 movie "Teen Wolf".  Can't have a minority beating the white man and taking his white woman so they insert a white kid who changes into a non white male and becomes a talented, superior male who gets the white girl.  There's a reason that movie was so popular with black guys.  Look up what Michael J Fox says about how black guys all know him as Teen Wolf.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Now a white person, fighting another white person on film, is in effect, fanning societal racial flames, because the white protagonist, is tan and the white 'damsel' is of a paler skin hue!

    Folks, you CAN-NOT make it up! 

    Maybe you didn't comprehend the original post

    It was too early for hollywood to be as blatantly anti white as they are now, so they inserted a white main character who noticeably had a different appearance.  Basically every white male in that movie is bad aside from the less white looking minority substitute main character.  I understand some may remember Karate Kid and are thinking, "What are you talking about that was a harmless 80's movie" but watch it again with what I have said in mind.

    Another example of the early anti white male agenda is the 1985 movie "Teen Wolf".  Can't have a minority beating the white man and taking his white woman so they insert a white kid who changes into a non white male and becomes a talented, superior male who gets the white girl.  There's a reason that movie was so popular with black guys.  Look up what Michael J Fox says about how black guys all know him as Teen Wolf.
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: May. 1, 2016 - 1:36 PM ET #10

    What in the fukk are you talking about?
    Reply
    What in the fukk are you talking about?
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: May. 1, 2016 - 1:42 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

    What in the fukk are you talking about?
    Just watch it again

    If someone would have told me this stuff before I saw it again recently I would not have known what they were talking about
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

    What in the fukk are you talking about?
    Just watch it again

    If someone would have told me this stuff before I saw it again recently I would not have known what they were talking about
     
    lovethedough
    lovethedough
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 4474
    Posted: May. 1, 2016 - 2:24 PM ET #12

    Weird scene in karate kid was when miyagi and Daniel were training on beach.  They were walking back to miyagi car when they finished training.  They come across two rednecks drinking beers sitting on miyagis truck.   "Kids got himself a pet nip."  The first redneck says.

    "Kindreee remove bottle". Miyagi says.  Then the guy says to miyagi, "remove them yourself, Mister moto."

    What was up with that scene?  Why did they put that in the movie.


    Also.  Miyagi would be accused of being a pedophile these days.  Unusual to see a 16 years old be best friends with a 55 year old Japanese dude.


    Reply
    Weird scene in karate kid was when miyagi and Daniel were training on beach.  They were walking back to miyagi car when they finished training.  They come across two rednecks drinking beers sitting on miyagis truck.   "Kids got himself a pet nip."  The first redneck says.

    "Kindreee remove bottle". Miyagi says.  Then the guy says to miyagi, "remove them yourself, Mister moto."

    What was up with that scene?  Why did they put that in the movie.


    Also.  Miyagi would be accused of being a pedophile these days.  Unusual to see a 16 years old be best friends with a 55 year old Japanese dude.


     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: May. 1, 2016 - 2:46 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by lovethedough:

    Weird scene in karate kid was when miyagi and Daniel were training on beach.  They were walking back to miyagi car when they finished training.  They come across two rednecks drinking beers sitting on miyagis truck.   "Kids got himself a pet nip."  The first redneck says.

    "Kindreee remove bottle". Miyagi says.  Then the guy says to miyagi, "remove them yourself, Mister moto."

    What was up with that scene?  Why did they put that in the movie.





    Exactly.  Even the bit parts were harassing white males.  Of course we all know in Southern Cal it's 50 year old white males you have to look out for lol
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by lovethedough:

    Weird scene in karate kid was when miyagi and Daniel were training on beach.  They were walking back to miyagi car when they finished training.  They come across two rednecks drinking beers sitting on miyagis truck.   "Kids got himself a pet nip."  The first redneck says.

    "Kindreee remove bottle". Miyagi says.  Then the guy says to miyagi, "remove them yourself, Mister moto."

    What was up with that scene?  Why did they put that in the movie.





    Exactly.  Even the bit parts were harassing white males.  Of course we all know in Southern Cal it's 50 year old white males you have to look out for lol
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: May. 1, 2016 - 4:31 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:

    Maybe you didn't comprehend the original post

    It was too early for hollywood to be as blatantly anti white as they are now, so they inserted a white main character who noticeably had a different appearance.  Basically every white male in that movie is bad aside from the less white looking minority substitute main character.  I understand some may remember Karate Kid and are thinking, "What are you talking about that was a harmless 80's movie" but watch it again with what I have said in mind.

    Another example of the early anti white male agenda is the 1985 movie "Teen Wolf".  Can't have a minority beating the white man and taking his white woman so they insert a white kid who changes into a non white male and becomes a talented, superior male who gets the white girl.  There's a reason that movie was so popular with black guys.  Look up what Michael J Fox says about how black guys all know him as Teen Wolf.


    You are INSANE!!!!

    By that logic, that movie "Powder" is a propaganda movie put out by the K.K.K. - an uber-white kid with super powers bullied by the less white kids, but in the end becomes the hero, gets the girl, and then becomes one with the heavens........

    Well, now that I think about it.....

    C'mon man!!! We all know what's going on here!!!!!

    .....and it doesn't stop there....

    "The Towering Inferno" - clearly a precursor to the events of 9-11

    "Titanic" - clearly made by h0m0sexuals to push their liberal propaganda and show everyone how the straight "white female heroine" was really just a s!ut and a wh0re......

    I can't believe I've never seen all of this before - how could I have been so blind?!?!?!? My eyes are wide open now......
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:

    Maybe you didn't comprehend the original post

    It was too early for hollywood to be as blatantly anti white as they are now, so they inserted a white main character who noticeably had a different appearance.  Basically every white male in that movie is bad aside from the less white looking minority substitute main character.  I understand some may remember Karate Kid and are thinking, "What are you talking about that was a harmless 80's movie" but watch it again with what I have said in mind.

    Another example of the early anti white male agenda is the 1985 movie "Teen Wolf".  Can't have a minority beating the white man and taking his white woman so they insert a white kid who changes into a non white male and becomes a talented, superior male who gets the white girl.  There's a reason that movie was so popular with black guys.  Look up what Michael J Fox says about how black guys all know him as Teen Wolf.


    You are INSANE!!!!

    By that logic, that movie "Powder" is a propaganda movie put out by the K.K.K. - an uber-white kid with super powers bullied by the less white kids, but in the end becomes the hero, gets the girl, and then becomes one with the heavens........

    Well, now that I think about it.....

    C'mon man!!! We all know what's going on here!!!!!

    .....and it doesn't stop there....

    "The Towering Inferno" - clearly a precursor to the events of 9-11

    "Titanic" - clearly made by h0m0sexuals to push their liberal propaganda and show everyone how the straight "white female heroine" was really just a s!ut and a wh0re......

    I can't believe I've never seen all of this before - how could I have been so blind?!?!?!? My eyes are wide open now......
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: May. 1, 2016 - 5:59 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:



    You are INSANE!!!!

    By that logic, that movie "Powder" is a propaganda movie put out by the K.K.K. - an uber-white kid with super powers bullied by the less white kids, but in the end becomes the hero, gets the girl, and then becomes one with the heavens........

    Well, now that I think about it.....

    C'mon man!!! We all know what's going on here!!!!!

    .....and it doesn't stop there....

    "The Towering Inferno" - clearly a precursor to the events of 9-11

    "Titanic" - clearly made by h0m0sexuals to push their liberal propaganda and show everyone how the straight "white female heroine" was really just a s!ut and a wh0re......

    I can't believe I've never seen all of this before - how could I have been so blind?!?!?!? My eyes are wide open now......
    LOL grasping at forced analogies

    The Towering Inferno analogy is hindsight about an unforeseen event that happened afterward, clearly a forced example

    In Titanic, Rose is always shown as the noble heroin so that one is just ridiculous

    Powder on the very surface fits, but more significant than him being very white is that he is different than the other white kids, so really it's just another shot at white culture being evil and oppressive

    Once again, watch Karate Kid again before you scoff at what I'm saying


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:



    You are INSANE!!!!

    By that logic, that movie "Powder" is a propaganda movie put out by the K.K.K. - an uber-white kid with super powers bullied by the less white kids, but in the end becomes the hero, gets the girl, and then becomes one with the heavens........

    Well, now that I think about it.....

    C'mon man!!! We all know what's going on here!!!!!

    .....and it doesn't stop there....

    "The Towering Inferno" - clearly a precursor to the events of 9-11

    "Titanic" - clearly made by h0m0sexuals to push their liberal propaganda and show everyone how the straight "white female heroine" was really just a s!ut and a wh0re......

    I can't believe I've never seen all of this before - how could I have been so blind?!?!?!? My eyes are wide open now......
    LOL grasping at forced analogies

    The Towering Inferno analogy is hindsight about an unforeseen event that happened afterward, clearly a forced example

    In Titanic, Rose is always shown as the noble heroin so that one is just ridiculous

    Powder on the very surface fits, but more significant than him being very white is that he is different than the other white kids, so really it's just another shot at white culture being evil and oppressive

    Once again, watch Karate Kid again before you scoff at what I'm saying


     
    SwishSwish1234
    SwishSwish1234
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 3173
    Posted: May. 1, 2016 - 8:00 PM ET #16

    I totally understand where the OP is coming from, The demise of the alpha White male on t.v. and movies is another issue that should be discussed, How comes virtually every White male on t.v. and on t.v. programs is camp or g-ay? Are they trying to tell White males that we cannot be muscular? We cannot be big, Dominant and take care of stuff? We're just a bunch of pretty, sweet, well groomed, ethnic minority respecting and women respecting White Boyz? 

    The rise of the White female and Black male in the past decade has really diminished our image in society in my book, If you're a White male and think people like me and the OP are cuckoo, Please say hello to your Black boyfriend for me. 
    Reply
    I totally understand where the OP is coming from, The demise of the alpha White male on t.v. and movies is another issue that should be discussed, How comes virtually every White male on t.v. and on t.v. programs is camp or g-ay? Are they trying to tell White males that we cannot be muscular? We cannot be big, Dominant and take care of stuff? We're just a bunch of pretty, sweet, well groomed, ethnic minority respecting and women respecting White Boyz? 

    The rise of the White female and Black male in the past decade has really diminished our image in society in my book, If you're a White male and think people like me and the OP are cuckoo, Please say hello to your Black boyfriend for me. 
     
    kodiak
    kodiak
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 2648
    Posted: May. 1, 2016 - 10:26 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by sheruu:

    The OP is clearly suffering from schizophrenia or some other mental disorder.

    OR

    He is living in the past thinking being white automatically means you matter.  

    New update!  It's the year 2016!  You want respect or to be considered an alpha male?  EARN IT!  

    Go ahead call me a white apologist but at least I don't have some false sense of accomplishment or entitlement.

    My best friend is a beautiful, tall, educated woman, she is married to a hard working, respectful east indian man.  Nicest and funniest guy you'll ever meet.  Treats her like a princess.

    My dad's business?  He hires mostly minorities.  Why?  They work their butts off!  Many whites he has hired in the past complain about working nights, or weekends or generally don't work hard, thinking they are above it even if they have no college education.

    What's the point of this?  Many whites sit around complaining, or they're taking our girls, our jobs or there's too many of them etc

    Welcome to the year 2016! And it's only going to get ''worse''  Whites are going to be a minority eventually and this is a FACT!  So my advice would be to step it up a notch instead of whining about jobs being taken away, work harder and stop thinking you are too good to work weekends etc.  Treats girls better and try harder.

    As for this whole hollywood crap, the OP is taking an innocent harmless movie and turning it into an issue lol.  He probably has the tin foil hat and watches youtube video after youtube video about various ludicrous conspiracy theories. 

    I'm sorry you're living in the past where hollywood portrayed whites as alpha males and the chinese or indian guy a nerdy, physically weak male, or blacks as subservient and so on but it's the year 2016.  You don't want equality.  Whites aren't being suppressed.  You just feel that way because you want it to be like that past where whites were running things.  Times are changing fast.

    I for one am adapting and going with it, trying harder, competition has gotten stiff in the world.  For girls and for jobs.

    You are simply lazy and an excuse maker.  Man up and shut up.

    What a freak show we have in here.  Whining about a kid's movie. 


    I, I, I, I.

    Me, me ,me, me.

    My best friend. my best friend, my best friend.

    My dad's, my dad's, my dad's and blah blah blah.

    Did I mention I, I, I, I yet?

     

    I won't call you a white apologist. I'll call you a spineless, take the high road, roll over wuss.

    Wuss.

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sheruu:

    The OP is clearly suffering from schizophrenia or some other mental disorder.

    OR

    He is living in the past thinking being white automatically means you matter.  

    New update!  It's the year 2016!  You want respect or to be considered an alpha male?  EARN IT!  

    Go ahead call me a white apologist but at least I don't have some false sense of accomplishment or entitlement.

    My best friend is a beautiful, tall, educated woman, she is married to a hard working, respectful east indian man.  Nicest and funniest guy you'll ever meet.  Treats her like a princess.

    My dad's business?  He hires mostly minorities.  Why?  They work their butts off!  Many whites he has hired in the past complain about working nights, or weekends or generally don't work hard, thinking they are above it even if they have no college education.

    What's the point of this?  Many whites sit around complaining, or they're taking our girls, our jobs or there's too many of them etc

    Welcome to the year 2016! And it's only going to get ''worse''  Whites are going to be a minority eventually and this is a FACT!  So my advice would be to step it up a notch instead of whining about jobs being taken away, work harder and stop thinking you are too good to work weekends etc.  Treats girls better and try harder.

    As for this whole hollywood crap, the OP is taking an innocent harmless movie and turning it into an issue lol.  He probably has the tin foil hat and watches youtube video after youtube video about various ludicrous conspiracy theories. 

    I'm sorry you're living in the past where hollywood portrayed whites as alpha males and the chinese or indian guy a nerdy, physically weak male, or blacks as subservient and so on but it's the year 2016.  You don't want equality.  Whites aren't being suppressed.  You just feel that way because you want it to be like that past where whites were running things.  Times are changing fast.

    I for one am adapting and going with it, trying harder, competition has gotten stiff in the world.  For girls and for jobs.

    You are simply lazy and an excuse maker.  Man up and shut up.

    What a freak show we have in here.  Whining about a kid's movie. 


    I, I, I, I.

    Me, me ,me, me.

    My best friend. my best friend, my best friend.

    My dad's, my dad's, my dad's and blah blah blah.

    Did I mention I, I, I, I yet?

     

    I won't call you a white apologist. I'll call you a spineless, take the high road, roll over wuss.

    Wuss.

     

     
    kodiak
    kodiak
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 2648
    Posted: May. 1, 2016 - 10:29 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by sheruu:


    Wrong.  I'm from Cali.  We have better genes, we're taller, we're stronger and we are better fed and get more sun.  Generally speaking, we'd mop the floors with those underfed, angry pretend tough guys with a chip on their shoulders thinking they have nothing so they have to pretend to be tough cause it's all they have lol.

    Also we have more time on our hands and there's a mixed martial arts craze here past few years.  Kids growing up are lethal now.  It's just a stereotype or maybe outdated.  Take a trip to Cali and pick a fight with any random ''surfer dude'' and they'd kick the crap out of you says my money.


    This post says plenty about you. On your first 2 posts.

    Stay classy.....

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sheruu:


    Wrong.  I'm from Cali.  We have better genes, we're taller, we're stronger and we are better fed and get more sun.  Generally speaking, we'd mop the floors with those underfed, angry pretend tough guys with a chip on their shoulders thinking they have nothing so they have to pretend to be tough cause it's all they have lol.

    Also we have more time on our hands and there's a mixed martial arts craze here past few years.  Kids growing up are lethal now.  It's just a stereotype or maybe outdated.  Take a trip to Cali and pick a fight with any random ''surfer dude'' and they'd kick the crap out of you says my money.


    This post says plenty about you. On your first 2 posts.

    Stay classy.....

     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: May. 2, 2016 - 12:24 AM ET #19

    LOL sheruu's posts must not have gone over well

    Guy went on so many tangents I didn't know where to start
    Reply
    LOL sheruu's posts must not have gone over well

    Guy went on so many tangents I didn't know where to start
     
    mainman11111
    mainman11111
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 1083
    Posted: May. 2, 2016 - 1:04 AM ET #20

    notice how they play the same movies on tv



    : matrix
    : matrix reloaded


    they never play: fight club

    or karate kid anymore




    they play bruce lee movies on certain channels.


    i think the creator of matrix became a female for a reason.

    was watching tv, cannot even tell why theyre putting so many lgbt people on tv. cant even tell if theyre female or male now a days.
    Reply
    notice how they play the same movies on tv



    : matrix
    : matrix reloaded


    they never play: fight club

    or karate kid anymore




    they play bruce lee movies on certain channels.


    i think the creator of matrix became a female for a reason.

    was watching tv, cannot even tell why theyre putting so many lgbt people on tv. cant even tell if theyre female or male now a days.
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: May. 2, 2016 - 9:07 AM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by kodiak:

    I, I, I, I.

    Me, me ,me, me.

    My best friend. my best friend, my best friend.

    My dad's, my dad's, my dad's and blah blah blah.

    Did I mention I, I, I, I yet?

     

    I won't call you a white apologist. I'll call you a spineless, take the high road, roll over wuss.

    Wuss.

     



    What a pu$$!  

    Funny stuff kodiak


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by kodiak:

    I, I, I, I.

    Me, me ,me, me.

    My best friend. my best friend, my best friend.

    My dad's, my dad's, my dad's and blah blah blah.

    Did I mention I, I, I, I yet?

     

    I won't call you a white apologist. I'll call you a spineless, take the high road, roll over wuss.

    Wuss.

     



    What a pu$$!  

    Funny stuff kodiak


     
    idle_havoc
    idle_havoc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 4518
    Posted: May. 2, 2016 - 12:46 PM ET #22

    white genocide is just another excuse white racist bigots use to act more discriminatory

    https://www.thefrisky.com/2016-05-01/this-old-navy-ad-with-an-interracial-family-made-the-shitty-humans-of-twitter-lose-their-minds/
    Gotta go pee!
    Reply
    white genocide is just another excuse white racist bigots use to act more discriminatory

    https://www.thefrisky.com/2016-05-01/this-old-navy-ad-with-an-interracial-family-made-the-shitty-humans-of-twitter-lose-their-minds/
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: May. 2, 2016 - 1:26 PM ET #23

    Say what you want about the Karate Kid, but it may just have the best 80s montage moments of every movie of the decade.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBktYJsJq-E

    Reply
    Say what you want about the Karate Kid, but it may just have the best 80s montage moments of every movie of the decade.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBktYJsJq-E

     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: May. 2, 2016 - 1:31 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    It would have been more realistic if the Karate Kid came from CA and was bullied by kids from the NY metro area. Generally speaking, CA suburban kids are a lot softer than urban kids.  Growing up in thhis area would eat them alive.  

    I understand that the concept may be a little difficult to understand so I explained what I meant.  

    There is nothing realistic about the whole thing. It's a movie lol

    With that said you are making it a racial issue when the whole point is that it is class issue. That Daniel and his mom are working class who work and struggle for everything they get while the cobra Kai consists of rich affluenza swap have everything handed to them.  

    Daniel is a minority because of the this difference in weath but if you look beyond that it's about numbers .  And this is the whole missing piece for many in understanding these dynamics.  The fact that it is a 5 to 1 problem and Daniel gets jumped and picked on.  

    Then end result tho is that Daniel gains the respect and acceptance of everyone by overcoming the odds and his difficulties. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    It would have been more realistic if the Karate Kid came from CA and was bullied by kids from the NY metro area. Generally speaking, CA suburban kids are a lot softer than urban kids.  Growing up in thhis area would eat them alive.  

    I understand that the concept may be a little difficult to understand so I explained what I meant.  

    There is nothing realistic about the whole thing. It's a movie lol

    With that said you are making it a racial issue when the whole point is that it is class issue. That Daniel and his mom are working class who work and struggle for everything they get while the cobra Kai consists of rich affluenza swap have everything handed to them.  

    Daniel is a minority because of the this difference in weath but if you look beyond that it's about numbers .  And this is the whole missing piece for many in understanding these dynamics.  The fact that it is a 5 to 1 problem and Daniel gets jumped and picked on.  

    Then end result tho is that Daniel gains the respect and acceptance of everyone by overcoming the odds and his difficulties. 
     
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: May. 2, 2016 - 1:34 PM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:

    LOL sheruu's posts must not have gone over well

    Guy went on so many tangents I didn't know where to start

    I think  he was just trolling to see who would come out swinging all angry and aggressive insulting him and have that person make a fool of themselves.  It's kinda what trolls do
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:

    LOL sheruu's posts must not have gone over well

    Guy went on so many tangents I didn't know where to start

    I think  he was just trolling to see who would come out swinging all angry and aggressive insulting him and have that person make a fool of themselves.  It's kinda what trolls do
    All Forums | General Discussion
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,354
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 435
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,886
    • PART DEUX 148
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
    • Week 6 Money 8,305
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,223
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,230

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.