• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    I've relocated to beautiful Tempe, Arizona....

    12 Next Last»
    The Hawk
    BWS77
    Hugh_Jorgan
    wallstreetcappers
    GimmeMoneyNow
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3065
    Posts: 42
    12 Next Last»
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2016 - 11:33 AM ET #1

    Any Covers Brothers nearby?
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Any Covers Brothers nearby?
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2016 - 11:47 AM ET #2

    Chase down some ASU girls   
    Reply
    Chase down some ASU girls   
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2016 - 12:16 PM ET #3

    I believe Wally is in Arizona ... some might find that a good thing, some perhaps not so much.
    I'm simply passing along the info 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    I believe Wally is in Arizona ... some might find that a good thing, some perhaps not so much.
    I'm simply passing along the info 
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2016 - 12:25 PM ET #4

    There's also Sheriff Joe and Paul Goldschmidt 

    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    There's also Sheriff Joe and Paul Goldschmidt 

     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2016 - 1:21 PM ET #5

    "Goldy" as the local broadcasters and Vin Scully call him, would look really good in a Giants uniform......
    Reply
    "Goldy" as the local broadcasters and Vin Scully call him, would look really good in a Giants uniform......
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2016 - 1:37 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

    I believe Wally is in Arizona ... some might find that a good thing, some perhaps not so much.
    I'm simply passing along the info 

    Hey I thought you were not combative with other posters??? 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

    I believe Wally is in Arizona ... some might find that a good thing, some perhaps not so much.
    I'm simply passing along the info 

    Hey I thought you were not combative with other posters??? 

     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2016 - 2:51 PM ET #7

    My sister lives in Phoenix, so have fun keeping the rattlesnakes & scorpions out of your garage. Also, up in Cave Creek, there's all kinds of specific Northern NFL team bars which I thought was weird. A Steelers Bar, Bears bar, etc. So, I ask one, "We're in Arizona, where's the Cardinals bar?" Come to find out it's because all the rich snowbirds from those areas live in AZ from October until March.....

    And everyone carries a gun and drives like a maniac - you've been warned.....
    Reply
    My sister lives in Phoenix, so have fun keeping the rattlesnakes & scorpions out of your garage. Also, up in Cave Creek, there's all kinds of specific Northern NFL team bars which I thought was weird. A Steelers Bar, Bears bar, etc. So, I ask one, "We're in Arizona, where's the Cardinals bar?" Come to find out it's because all the rich snowbirds from those areas live in AZ from October until March.....

    And everyone carries a gun and drives like a maniac - you've been warned.....
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2016 - 5:22 PM ET #8


    Nice to see you back posting Hawk.

    Wasn't sure what had become of your degenerate azz.

    Miss your corny one-liners also.  LOL.


    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Nice to see you back posting Hawk.

    Wasn't sure what had become of your degenerate azz.

    Miss your corny one-liners also.  LOL.


     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2016 - 6:05 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:


    Hey I thought you were not combative with other posters??? 


    If I were to pass through Arizona I would most certainly make time to buy you a beer 


    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:


    Hey I thought you were not combative with other posters??? 


    If I were to pass through Arizona I would most certainly make time to buy you a beer 


     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2016 - 6:55 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


    If I were to pass through Arizona I would most certainly make time to buy you a beer 



    Ha...good one.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


    If I were to pass through Arizona I would most certainly make time to buy you a beer 



    Ha...good one.

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2016 - 6:56 PM ET #11

    So Hawk what part of Tempe are you living, the north or south?

    Reply
    So Hawk what part of Tempe are you living, the north or south?

     
    Killer_B
    Killer_B
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 6291
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2016 - 12:51 AM ET #12

    You'll love it here Hawk. I live in southern burbs. Your coming in at the right time - the oven gets turned down in a couple weeks and it's perfect until June.
    Reply
    You'll love it here Hawk. I live in southern burbs. Your coming in at the right time - the oven gets turned down in a couple weeks and it's perfect until June.
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2016 - 2:34 AM ET #13

    Went to ASU. Hands down best looking women in the country gathered in one place. Tempe has changed a lot though.
    Reply
    Went to ASU. Hands down best looking women in the country gathered in one place. Tempe has changed a lot though.
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2016 - 9:17 AM ET #14

    Search,

    I noticed that driving to a place called Zipps last night. This one gal had a dress that was so short, perfectly tanned legs...........for safety, I slowed for this pedestrian.............

    Street, I guess North. Just under 2.5 miles south of ASU. Near S. Mill and Baseline. Do most of my drinking at The Final Round.
    Reply
    Search,

    I noticed that driving to a place called Zipps last night. This one gal had a dress that was so short, perfectly tanned legs...........for safety, I slowed for this pedestrian.............

    Street, I guess North. Just under 2.5 miles south of ASU. Near S. Mill and Baseline. Do most of my drinking at The Final Round.
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2016 - 10:21 PM ET #15

    I like the pockets of older homes that have the bigger lots in that area, the designs of some areas in that north Tempe zone are really sought after..

    Plenty of cool places to eat, trails for running and biking, a few great golf courses close and lots of college gals year round.

    Reply
    I like the pockets of older homes that have the bigger lots in that area, the designs of some areas in that north Tempe zone are really sought after..

    Plenty of cool places to eat, trails for running and biking, a few great golf courses close and lots of college gals year round.

     
    jmw59
    jmw59
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 14430
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2016 - 7:37 AM ET #16

    congrats bro

    play a round of golf for me
    Reply
    congrats bro

    play a round of golf for me
     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2016 - 2:44 PM ET #17

     I've only been there (Tempe) once, for the Insight.com bowl........love that street outside the stadium with all the bars...........you gotta hit that on game day some time.
     Been down for Spring training a couple times but was staying with a buddy over in Glendale.
     I like the Phoenix area........not sure I could deal with a summer down there though.
    Reply
     I've only been there (Tempe) once, for the Insight.com bowl........love that street outside the stadium with all the bars...........you gotta hit that on game day some time.
     Been down for Spring training a couple times but was staying with a buddy over in Glendale.
     I like the Phoenix area........not sure I could deal with a summer down there though.
     
    Ganda
    Ganda
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 46891
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2016 - 9:06 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:


    Ha...good one.


    Hugh would LOVE to tell you how he really feels, but much like his unwanted "opinions" on everything under the sun, it's just not fit for print here. Shame. 
    CPL XIX Winner. Punter. Scotch lover. Big Man.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:


    Ha...good one.


    Hugh would LOVE to tell you how he really feels, but much like his unwanted "opinions" on everything under the sun, it's just not fit for print here. Shame. 
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2016 - 10:46 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganda:


    Hugh would LOVE to tell you how he really feels, but much like his unwanted "opinions" on everything under the sun, it's just not fit for print here. Shame. 

    Thanks for that news flash, I think I kinda knew that several years ago.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganda:


    Hugh would LOVE to tell you how he really feels, but much like his unwanted "opinions" on everything under the sun, it's just not fit for print here. Shame. 

    Thanks for that news flash, I think I kinda knew that several years ago.


     
    Ganda
    Ganda
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 46891
    Posted: Sep. 18, 2016 - 6:55 AM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:


    Thanks for that news flash, I think I kinda knew that several years ago.



    No need to be snippy. I just made the Hugh's acquaintance a few months ago and his hypocrisy and mealy mouthedness still surprises me. I'm sure over time one gets used to it. 
    CPL XIX Winner. Punter. Scotch lover. Big Man.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:


    Thanks for that news flash, I think I kinda knew that several years ago.



    No need to be snippy. I just made the Hugh's acquaintance a few months ago and his hypocrisy and mealy mouthedness still surprises me. I'm sure over time one gets used to it. 
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Sep. 18, 2016 - 8:18 AM ET #21

    Gandhi!!! Where have you been, mi amigo?

    I do grow on people, don't I?
    I'm kind of like athletes foot, always there, sometimes annoying, and you have no control over when I will irritate. 

    You can get to scratching, Gandhi, because I am now on you.
    Enjoy the ride! 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Gandhi!!! Where have you been, mi amigo?

    I do grow on people, don't I?
    I'm kind of like athletes foot, always there, sometimes annoying, and you have no control over when I will irritate. 

    You can get to scratching, Gandhi, because I am now on you.
    Enjoy the ride! 
     
    Ganda
    Ganda
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 46891
    Posted: Sep. 18, 2016 - 8:23 AM ET #22

    The fungus analogy is apt, no doubt. But other than that, as usual you give yourself way too much credit. I don't get hot or cold over you, you're just not that interesting. 

    Isn't there a kid in the hood waiting for you to bestow some charity on him? 
    CPL XIX Winner. Punter. Scotch lover. Big Man.
    Reply
    The fungus analogy is apt, no doubt. But other than that, as usual you give yourself way too much credit. I don't get hot or cold over you, you're just not that interesting. 

    Isn't there a kid in the hood waiting for you to bestow some charity on him? 
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Sep. 18, 2016 - 8:48 AM ET #23

    Do you have some sort of alarm that goes off when I post?
    You seem to reply to me quickly.

    Do you mind if I rearrange some of the furniture inside your head?
    As long as I'm here I might as well make myself comfortable, looks like I will be here for a while 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Do you have some sort of alarm that goes off when I post?
    You seem to reply to me quickly.

    Do you mind if I rearrange some of the furniture inside your head?
    As long as I'm here I might as well make myself comfortable, looks like I will be here for a while 
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Sep. 18, 2016 - 12:00 PM ET #24

    Job interview tomorrow! That's where I really need to get lucky!

    Wish me luck, mi amigos!

    In the meantime, ponder:

    https://www.smarttravel.tips/10-best-places-live-arizona/
    Reply
    Job interview tomorrow! That's where I really need to get lucky!

    Wish me luck, mi amigos!

    In the meantime, ponder:

    https://www.smarttravel.tips/10-best-places-live-arizona/
     
     
    EuroPro
    EuroPro
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 5110
    Posted: Sep. 19, 2016 - 12:01 AM ET #25

    moved to scottsdale a year ago, rich snobby mfers here. tempe nice but all college town
    Reply
    moved to scottsdale a year ago, rich snobby mfers here. tempe nice but all college town
    All Forums | General Discussion
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,348
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 433
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,862
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 746
    • PART DEUX 143
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • Week 6 Money 8,016
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,216
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,152

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.