Im just wondering if anyone else is having issues today with wager grading and customer support? I've been with them for over 10 years and don't remember something like this happening. Wager that ended 7 hours ago (darts), is left ungraded and customer support has not replied in any way to my emails asking why it's not being graded. Is this a tactic they use to get a deposit from you on a busy betting day? My emails have always been replied to!
Issues at pinnacle?
Im just wondering if anyone else is having issues today with wager grading and customer support? I've been with them for over 10 years and don't remember something like this happening. Wager that ended 7 hours ago (darts), is left ungraded and customer support has not replied in any way to my emails asking why it's not being graded. Is this a tactic they use to get a deposit from you on a busy betting day? My emails have always been replied to!
@Blitz36
It seems it's time to leave this book. After not getting any reply through email all day, and live chat never connects to a rep, it times out after an hour saying no reps are available...UNTIL....i changed the 'topic' why i was looking to chat. Instead of typing in 'wager ungraded'..i typed in 'large deposit inquiry'...within 1 minute i was connected to a rep!!! This is a disgusting practice and with that, i leave this book of 10+ years! Wager still ungraded after 8 hours, and it was an easy bet to grade..yesterday it was graded within 5-10 minutes..today it's not graded and customer service completely ignores my emails asking why. This is what happens when you withdraw twice in 2 weeks lol. It's become a shady book...i guess trustpilot is right!
@Blitz36
It seems it's time to leave this book. After not getting any reply through email all day, and live chat never connects to a rep, it times out after an hour saying no reps are available...UNTIL....i changed the 'topic' why i was looking to chat. Instead of typing in 'wager ungraded'..i typed in 'large deposit inquiry'...within 1 minute i was connected to a rep!!! This is a disgusting practice and with that, i leave this book of 10+ years! Wager still ungraded after 8 hours, and it was an easy bet to grade..yesterday it was graded within 5-10 minutes..today it's not graded and customer service completely ignores my emails asking why. This is what happens when you withdraw twice in 2 weeks lol. It's become a shady book...i guess trustpilot is right!
@Blitz36
Something is going on. I've been locked out for a week because I was told I needed to upload Proof of Address documents. Their upload tool has not been working for me, and I'm still locked out. Emails pretty much go unnoticed. I hate to leave them because they have been one of my favorite books for a long time.
@Blitz36
Something is going on. I've been locked out for a week because I was told I needed to upload Proof of Address documents. Their upload tool has not been working for me, and I'm still locked out. Emails pretty much go unnoticed. I hate to leave them because they have been one of my favorite books for a long time.
Matty ,if I may ask ,are you situated in Ontario? If so you will have to verify your account again with Pinnacle because of the new rulings on gambling in this province.
You will need to upload proof of address and some sort of Gov't issue document such as a drivers license. You will probably also have to download a Geolocation App.
Hope this helps ![]()
Matty ,if I may ask ,are you situated in Ontario? If so you will have to verify your account again with Pinnacle because of the new rulings on gambling in this province.
You will need to upload proof of address and some sort of Gov't issue document such as a drivers license. You will probably also have to download a Geolocation App.
Hope this helps ![]()
I have been using Pinnacle for over 15 years and I went through hell with them for just over a week. I have finally decided to close my account with them and open an account with a different book. It is sad because I have always loved Pinnacle and their website is by far the best around. All of the others are too gimmicky and too busy. But yeah, ever since they attempted this move to the Ontario market, they have been junk. I have sent the MANY documents for verification and every time they want more. I am done with them. Opened up an account with a different book with no issues and uploaded two documents within minutes. Pinnacle should not be treating their long time users like this. Pathetic.
I have been using Pinnacle for over 15 years and I went through hell with them for just over a week. I have finally decided to close my account with them and open an account with a different book. It is sad because I have always loved Pinnacle and their website is by far the best around. All of the others are too gimmicky and too busy. But yeah, ever since they attempted this move to the Ontario market, they have been junk. I have sent the MANY documents for verification and every time they want more. I am done with them. Opened up an account with a different book with no issues and uploaded two documents within minutes. Pinnacle should not be treating their long time users like this. Pathetic.
I'm in Ontario and it's working fine after re-verifying my account, mind you it did take two attempts. I understand the frustration of being without though ![]()
Where did you end up, if I may ask?
I'm in Ontario and it's working fine after re-verifying my account, mind you it did take two attempts. I understand the frustration of being without though ![]()
Where did you end up, if I may ask?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,789
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,570
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 421
- MLB Playoffs 15,838
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,067
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,356
- Week 6 Money 5,349
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,216
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,498
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
