• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Is it Sexist to Say The Majority of Women aren't Funny?

    TheDrizzle77
    SportsFan9698
    The Hawk
    Jayvegas420
    THEMUGG
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1328
    Posts: 14
     
    TheDrizzle77
    TheDrizzle77
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 2685
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 1:24 AM ET #1

    Tonight I blew the chance at...well getting blown (at least) after a Plenty of Fish-charged date went the way of the SpaceX's Falcon 9 rocket explosion because I told the girl that I feel most women just aren't funny.

    Freudian slip no doubt.  Drank too much, was getting extremely tired of hearing about how being a dentists assistant is harder than I think, and how I can never wear dress A again because friend #5 wore it the same day as here...and at the same club of all places.  So using just a restaurant butterknife to cut through a forest of content with no substance, I interrupted the girl when describing that new movie with Amy Schumer and Lebron James, and went on a mild rant about my belief in the idea that women, for lack of better words, ARE NOT FUNNY.

    She fought me about it, and then asked the waitress for the check soon after (she asked the waitress to split the check no less.)  Then in one final estrogen-induced vaginal women's lib push, the girl told me "I can split the check, since I work!"  Last words spoken after she refused to ride home with me, and instead waited for her Lyft ride.

    So I guess the split the check line was supposed to be transcribed as I'm sexist and think she can't work because that's the man's job?  Am I sexist for this???  Are women funny or funnier or as funny as men?  Yes, I agree SOME women are funny, but God dammmit on the whole, I don't enjoy the stand up material presented too me in the female form.................

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Tonight I blew the chance at...well getting blown (at least) after a Plenty of Fish-charged date went the way of the SpaceX's Falcon 9 rocket explosion because I told the girl that I feel most women just aren't funny.

    Freudian slip no doubt.  Drank too much, was getting extremely tired of hearing about how being a dentists assistant is harder than I think, and how I can never wear dress A again because friend #5 wore it the same day as here...and at the same club of all places.  So using just a restaurant butterknife to cut through a forest of content with no substance, I interrupted the girl when describing that new movie with Amy Schumer and Lebron James, and went on a mild rant about my belief in the idea that women, for lack of better words, ARE NOT FUNNY.

    She fought me about it, and then asked the waitress for the check soon after (she asked the waitress to split the check no less.)  Then in one final estrogen-induced vaginal women's lib push, the girl told me "I can split the check, since I work!"  Last words spoken after she refused to ride home with me, and instead waited for her Lyft ride.

    So I guess the split the check line was supposed to be transcribed as I'm sexist and think she can't work because that's the man's job?  Am I sexist for this???  Are women funny or funnier or as funny as men?  Yes, I agree SOME women are funny, but God dammmit on the whole, I don't enjoy the stand up material presented too me in the female form.................

     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 2:52 AM ET #2

    Dating and getting laid has nothing to do with reality, or honesty.

    If you want honest or spirited debate, seek platonic friends.  If you want to get laid... learn to shake your head YES to anything she says and compliment her constantly.

    Fact is fact.

    Don't feel bad... I have walked out on a few dates that would rate a "10" simply because I could not withstand the pain in my brain.  

    On the other hand, I have successfully withstood such a banter for totally awesome sex!!!

    Choose your battles carefully.
    Reply
    Dating and getting laid has nothing to do with reality, or honesty.

    If you want honest or spirited debate, seek platonic friends.  If you want to get laid... learn to shake your head YES to anything she says and compliment her constantly.

    Fact is fact.

    Don't feel bad... I have walked out on a few dates that would rate a "10" simply because I could not withstand the pain in my brain.  

    On the other hand, I have successfully withstood such a banter for totally awesome sex!!!

    Choose your battles carefully.
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 3:06 AM ET #3

    Oh and to answer your question... YES it is totally sexest to say that women are not funny.

    Guys are generally more comfortable to joke around with guys.  We have a larger base of commonality so we find it easier to find 

    Don't you think the applies to women?  Of course it does...


    Reply
    Oh and to answer your question... YES it is totally sexest to say that women are not funny.

    Guys are generally more comfortable to joke around with guys.  We have a larger base of commonality so we find it easier to find 

    Don't you think the applies to women?  Of course it does...


     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 11:13 AM ET #4

    Dating is just like gambling. There is risk involved, and you want to be at your best, so you can make the best decisions, so you can get the most "return"

    That being said, your drinking needs to be kept to a minimum while you are "at work". You can't go martini to her glass of wine. Just keep pace with her. She gets wine, tell her you like that wine too, and "splurge" for a bottle, instead buying several glasses. Makes you look like a big shot, she'll be glad you like what she likes, and investing into a bottle shows that you're in it for the long haul, that you're a good listener..........even if you're not.

    Since you weigh more than her (that's a given) you should be able tolerate it. You probably should find one or two wines that you can tolerate, at least, if you're not a wine drinker.

    If the subject ever comes up again, you should be well versed. I think women respect even a contrarian opinion, if you can cite an example or two. "I don't like Amy Schumer, but I think Sarah Silverman is good" Women hate blanket statements, especially about their sex. If you say a woman can't do something as good as a man, you are in for a long, limp, climb to the goal.

    GL
    Reply
    Dating is just like gambling. There is risk involved, and you want to be at your best, so you can make the best decisions, so you can get the most "return"

    That being said, your drinking needs to be kept to a minimum while you are "at work". You can't go martini to her glass of wine. Just keep pace with her. She gets wine, tell her you like that wine too, and "splurge" for a bottle, instead buying several glasses. Makes you look like a big shot, she'll be glad you like what she likes, and investing into a bottle shows that you're in it for the long haul, that you're a good listener..........even if you're not.

    Since you weigh more than her (that's a given) you should be able tolerate it. You probably should find one or two wines that you can tolerate, at least, if you're not a wine drinker.

    If the subject ever comes up again, you should be well versed. I think women respect even a contrarian opinion, if you can cite an example or two. "I don't like Amy Schumer, but I think Sarah Silverman is good" Women hate blanket statements, especially about their sex. If you say a woman can't do something as good as a man, you are in for a long, limp, climb to the goal.

    GL
     
    Jayvegas420
    Jayvegas420
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 323
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 4:44 PM ET #5

    Reply
     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 5:29 PM ET #6

     Live & learn...........I've had similar experiences. Sometimes it's worth it to shut up & take it, so as to get to the pot of gold at the end............. other times I called for the check.
    Reply
     Live & learn...........I've had similar experiences. Sometimes it's worth it to shut up & take it, so as to get to the pot of gold at the end............. other times I called for the check.
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 5:42 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:

    Oh and to answer your question... YES it is totally sexest to say that women are not funny.Guys are generally more comfortable to joke around with guys.  We have a larger base of commonality so we find it easier to find Don't you think the applies to women?  Of course it does...


    It's funny to see you try to talk like you know something about women.

    Can't wait for the tall tales that zuckerberg is jealous of the chicks you get like Kate upton.

    Good stuff. Always funny to see you try so hard
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:

    Oh and to answer your question... YES it is totally sexest to say that women are not funny.Guys are generally more comfortable to joke around with guys.  We have a larger base of commonality so we find it easier to find Don't you think the applies to women?  Of course it does...


    It's funny to see you try to talk like you know something about women.

    Can't wait for the tall tales that zuckerberg is jealous of the chicks you get like Kate upton.

    Good stuff. Always funny to see you try so hard
     
    TheDrizzle77
    TheDrizzle77
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 2685
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 6:13 PM ET #8

    [Quote: Origawesome Posted by The Hawk]Dating is just like gambling. There is risk involved, and you want to be at your best, so you can make the best decisions, so you can get the most "return"That being said, your drinking needs to be kept to a minimum while you are "at work". You can't go martini to her glass of wine. Just keep pace with her. She gets wine, tell her you like that wine too, and "splurge" for a bottle, instead buying several glasses. Makes you look like a big shot, she'll be glad you like what she likes, and investing into a bottle shows that you're in it for the long haul, that you're a good listener..........even if you're not.Since you weigh more than her (that's a given) you should be able tolerate it. You probably should find one or two wines that you can tolerate, at least, if you're not a wine drinker.If the subject ever comes up again, you should be well versed. I think women respect even a contrarian opinion, if you can cite an example or two. "I don't like Amy Schumer, but I think Sarah Silverman is good" Women hate blanket statements, especially about their sex. If you say a woman can't do something as good as a man, you are in for a long, limp, climb to the goal.GL[/Quote]

    Wonderful, awesome game plan. I'm on it.
    Reply
    [Quote: Origawesome Posted by The Hawk]Dating is just like gambling. There is risk involved, and you want to be at your best, so you can make the best decisions, so you can get the most "return"That being said, your drinking needs to be kept to a minimum while you are "at work". You can't go martini to her glass of wine. Just keep pace with her. She gets wine, tell her you like that wine too, and "splurge" for a bottle, instead buying several glasses. Makes you look like a big shot, she'll be glad you like what she likes, and investing into a bottle shows that you're in it for the long haul, that you're a good listener..........even if you're not.Since you weigh more than her (that's a given) you should be able tolerate it. You probably should find one or two wines that you can tolerate, at least, if you're not a wine drinker.If the subject ever comes up again, you should be well versed. I think women respect even a contrarian opinion, if you can cite an example or two. "I don't like Amy Schumer, but I think Sarah Silverman is good" Women hate blanket statements, especially about their sex. If you say a woman can't do something as good as a man, you are in for a long, limp, climb to the goal.GL[/Quote]

    Wonderful, awesome game plan. I'm on it.
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2015 - 3:21 PM ET #9

    Not understanding why you chose Any Schumer as an example here.

    I've never laughed at a single joke from Jon Rivers, Rosanne Barre, or Rosie O'Donnel, but I've laughed at Amy Schumer many times in recent memory.
    Reply
    Not understanding why you chose Any Schumer as an example here.

    I've never laughed at a single joke from Jon Rivers, Rosanne Barre, or Rosie O'Donnel, but I've laughed at Amy Schumer many times in recent memory.
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2015 - 3:24 PM ET #10

    Not sure why you chose to lead out with Amy Schumer as an example here. I generally do not laugh at the material from female comedians and I find that Amy Schumer has a comedic gift 99% of all female comedians do not have. She's a natural.
    Reply
    Not sure why you chose to lead out with Amy Schumer as an example here. I generally do not laugh at the material from female comedians and I find that Amy Schumer has a comedic gift 99% of all female comedians do not have. She's a natural.
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2015 - 3:25 PM ET #11

    Ah well, she deserves two posts. She's that impressive.
    Reply
    Ah well, she deserves two posts. She's that impressive.
     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35524
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2015 - 3:43 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Ah well, she deserves two posts. She's that impressive.


    Did you also think Wanda Sykes was impressive at the White House Correspondents Dinner '09' when she made fun of white people ?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Ah well, she deserves two posts. She's that impressive.


    Did you also think Wanda Sykes was impressive at the White House Correspondents Dinner '09' when she made fun of white people ?
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2015 - 4:46 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Ah well, she deserves two posts. She's that impressive.

    Scal..........................babe...................it was just an example

    I was watching the comedy channel, and she was on. Also YouTubed some Mean Tweets on Jimmy Kimmel's show, and remembered he used to date Silverman. 

    You could transpose the names, and it wouldn't matter to me. Could have said Tina Fey/Tig Nataro if I'd clicked on something else.

    I am going to give her credit for Female Line of the Year, when she accepted an award and said "I'm 160 pounds, and I can catch a d*ck any time I want"

    When you're a comedian, you have to have confidence. I'd say she passes the test.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Ah well, she deserves two posts. She's that impressive.

    Scal..........................babe...................it was just an example

    I was watching the comedy channel, and she was on. Also YouTubed some Mean Tweets on Jimmy Kimmel's show, and remembered he used to date Silverman. 

    You could transpose the names, and it wouldn't matter to me. Could have said Tina Fey/Tig Nataro if I'd clicked on something else.

    I am going to give her credit for Female Line of the Year, when she accepted an award and said "I'm 160 pounds, and I can catch a d*ck any time I want"

    When you're a comedian, you have to have confidence. I'd say she passes the test.

     
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2015 - 7:55 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Ah well, she deserves two posts. She's that impressive.

    Is it because of this video?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeiSx5MNDvg

    I'm thinking you'd like it since she's the only white person in it.....

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Ah well, she deserves two posts. She's that impressive.

    Is it because of this video?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeiSx5MNDvg

    I'm thinking you'd like it since she's the only white person in it.....

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,908
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 437
    • PART DEUX 166
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 851
    • Week 6 Money 8,698
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,327
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,266

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.