Is there any projection of how many home runs Ken Griffey Jr. would have had without injuries? basically killed the final 40% of his career. and the assumption is KG didn't juice.......... he was never that big, and didn't get much bigger than when he was young (not all guys who got much bigger over time juiced.. but I think if you didn't get much bigger over time, then pretty sure you didn't juice.
A thousand. I just pulled that number out of my ass but the kid was something special and my favorite player when I was a kid myself. The way injury decimated his career sucked.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Quote Originally Posted by jimrockford22:
Is there any projection of how many home runs Ken Griffey Jr. would have had without injuries? basically killed the final 40% of his career. and the assumption is KG didn't juice.......... he was never that big, and didn't get much bigger than when he was young (not all guys who got much bigger over time juiced.. but I think if you didn't get much bigger over time, then pretty sure you didn't juice.
A thousand. I just pulled that number out of my ass but the kid was something special and my favorite player when I was a kid myself. The way injury decimated his career sucked.
Cy Young award winner, modern pitcher who was arguably the ace pitcher for 3 different world series winning franchises?.... on one of the 3 teams, another starter was actually better that season but this pitcher was ace/workhorse/leader/etc
Looked it up, I should have had this one also.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Q #2...
Cy Young award winner, modern pitcher who was arguably the ace pitcher for 3 different world series winning franchises?.... on one of the 3 teams, another starter was actually better that season but this pitcher was ace/workhorse/leader/etc