In the Kathy Griffin fallout, let's not forget Ted Nugget told Obama to suck on a machine gun
And there's the race baiting liberal with the Democratic talking point.
Instead of icing the puck liberals play the Nugent and other crap card
Keep the BS up because this is the BS that's cost the Dems 1,000 seats at all levels over the last 10 years
And there's the race baiting liberal with the Democratic talking point.
Instead of icing the puck liberals play the Nugent and other crap card
Keep the BS up because this is the BS that's cost the Dems 1,000 seats at all levels over the last 10 years
Ted Nugent is also a pedophile and a draft dodger. When he was 32 years and angry that he couldn't marry his 17 year old girlfriend he tried to become her legal guardian so they could have sex without her parents having legal recourse.
Ted Nugent is also a pedophile and a draft dodger. When he was 32 years and angry that he couldn't marry his 17 year old girlfriend he tried to become her legal guardian so they could have sex without her parents having legal recourse.
And there's the race baiting liberal with the Democratic talking point.
Instead of icing the puck liberals play the Nugent and other crap card
Keep the BS up because this is the BS that's cost the Dems 1,000 seats at all levels over the last 10 years
And there's the race baiting liberal with the Democratic talking point.
Instead of icing the puck liberals play the Nugent and other crap card
Keep the BS up because this is the BS that's cost the Dems 1,000 seats at all levels over the last 10 years
MLK didn't break 1 window set 1 fire and yet he changed the world
Here's the difference between Liberals and Conservatives: I disagree with and dislike Kathy Griffin and who she is as a person and what she says and does and that was long before the photo this week. And i'm disgusted and angered about what she did.....But i'll fight for her right to be the a$$clown that she is
I disagree with people who believe in abortion, g@y marriage and other issues.... But i'll fight for their right to believe what they believe and say what they want. Liberals don't do that. They go right to the Marx/Alinsky playbook which is:
1. Find someone's speech you don't like
2. Get riled up and rile up others
3. De humanize that person De Legitimize that person and did enfranchise anyone from supporting them. Pummel them to such an extent where they lose everything
I don't see liberals fighting for my free speech rights. For my beliefs of traditional marriage and against abortion instead its shout them down shut them up and beat them up to make them unhuman
I don't care anyone's belief or ideology this is paramount: if either liberals or conservatives lose their free speech we're all going to be in deep trouble. But the left won't fight for people they believe aren't human.
![]()
MLK didn't break 1 window set 1 fire and yet he changed the world
Here's the difference between Liberals and Conservatives: I disagree with and dislike Kathy Griffin and who she is as a person and what she says and does and that was long before the photo this week. And i'm disgusted and angered about what she did.....But i'll fight for her right to be the a$$clown that she is
I disagree with people who believe in abortion, g@y marriage and other issues.... But i'll fight for their right to believe what they believe and say what they want. Liberals don't do that. They go right to the Marx/Alinsky playbook which is:
1. Find someone's speech you don't like
2. Get riled up and rile up others
3. De humanize that person De Legitimize that person and did enfranchise anyone from supporting them. Pummel them to such an extent where they lose everything
I don't see liberals fighting for my free speech rights. For my beliefs of traditional marriage and against abortion instead its shout them down shut them up and beat them up to make them unhuman
I don't care anyone's belief or ideology this is paramount: if either liberals or conservatives lose their free speech we're all going to be in deep trouble. But the left won't fight for people they believe aren't human.
![]()
Apparently the original poster has an issue with Nugent in the White House.... I wonder what he thought of the last White House having over the group Black Lives Matter AKA the 21st Century group?
I wasn't here LY so I bet he said nothing![]()
![]()
Apparently the original poster has an issue with Nugent in the White House.... I wonder what he thought of the last White House having over the group Black Lives Matter AKA the 21st Century group?
I wasn't here LY so I bet he said nothing![]()
![]()
MLK didn't break 1 window set 1 fire and yet he changed the world
Here's the difference between Liberals and Conservatives: I disagree with and dislike Kathy Griffin and who she is as a person and what she says and does and that was long before the photo this week. And i'm disgusted and angered about what she did.....But i'll fight for her right to be the a$$clown that she is
I disagree with people who believe in abortion, g@y marriage and other issues.... But i'll fight for their right to believe what they believe and say what they want. Liberals don't do that. They go right to the Marx/Alinsky playbook which is:
1. Find someone's speech you don't like
2. Get riled up and rile up others
3. De humanize that person De Legitimize that person and did enfranchise anyone from supporting them. Pummel them to such an extent where they lose everything
I don't see liberals fighting for my free speech rights. For my beliefs of traditional marriage and against abortion instead its shout them down shut them up and beat them up to make them unhuman
I don't care anyone's belief or ideology this is paramount: if either liberals or conservatives lose their free speech we're all going to be in deep trouble. But the left won't fight for people they believe aren't human.
![]()
MLK didn't break 1 window set 1 fire and yet he changed the world
Here's the difference between Liberals and Conservatives: I disagree with and dislike Kathy Griffin and who she is as a person and what she says and does and that was long before the photo this week. And i'm disgusted and angered about what she did.....But i'll fight for her right to be the a$$clown that she is
I disagree with people who believe in abortion, g@y marriage and other issues.... But i'll fight for their right to believe what they believe and say what they want. Liberals don't do that. They go right to the Marx/Alinsky playbook which is:
1. Find someone's speech you don't like
2. Get riled up and rile up others
3. De humanize that person De Legitimize that person and did enfranchise anyone from supporting them. Pummel them to such an extent where they lose everything
I don't see liberals fighting for my free speech rights. For my beliefs of traditional marriage and against abortion instead its shout them down shut them up and beat them up to make them unhuman
I don't care anyone's belief or ideology this is paramount: if either liberals or conservatives lose their free speech we're all going to be in deep trouble. But the left won't fight for people they believe aren't human.
![]()
This is a microcosm of the dysfunctional political system choking the American people in these days and times. Griffin and Nugent are BOTH azzholes. Who cares? How about trying to actually SOLVE the tremendous problems we face today as a country?
This is a microcosm of the dysfunctional political system choking the American people in these days and times. Griffin and Nugent are BOTH azzholes. Who cares? How about trying to actually SOLVE the tremendous problems we face today as a country?
MLK didn't break 1 window set 1 fire and yet he changed the world
Here's the difference between Liberals and Conservatives: I disagree with and dislike Kathy Griffin and who she is as a person and what she says and does and that was long before the photo this week. And i'm disgusted and angered about what she did.....But i'll fight for her right to be the a$$clown that she is
I disagree with people who believe in abortion, g@y marriage and other issues.... But i'll fight for their right to believe what they believe and say what they want. Liberals don't do that. They go right to the Marx/Alinsky playbook which is:
1. Find someone's speech you don't like
2. Get riled up and rile up others
3. De humanize that person De Legitimize that person and did enfranchise anyone from supporting them. Pummel them to such an extent where they lose everything
I don't see liberals fighting for my free speech rights. For my beliefs of traditional marriage and against abortion instead its shout them down shut them up and beat them up to make them unhuman
I don't care anyone's belief or ideology this is paramount: if either liberals or conservatives lose their free speech we're all going to be in deep trouble. But the left won't fight for people they believe aren't human.
![]()
MLK didn't break 1 window set 1 fire and yet he changed the world
Here's the difference between Liberals and Conservatives: I disagree with and dislike Kathy Griffin and who she is as a person and what she says and does and that was long before the photo this week. And i'm disgusted and angered about what she did.....But i'll fight for her right to be the a$$clown that she is
I disagree with people who believe in abortion, g@y marriage and other issues.... But i'll fight for their right to believe what they believe and say what they want. Liberals don't do that. They go right to the Marx/Alinsky playbook which is:
1. Find someone's speech you don't like
2. Get riled up and rile up others
3. De humanize that person De Legitimize that person and did enfranchise anyone from supporting them. Pummel them to such an extent where they lose everything
I don't see liberals fighting for my free speech rights. For my beliefs of traditional marriage and against abortion instead its shout them down shut them up and beat them up to make them unhuman
I don't care anyone's belief or ideology this is paramount: if either liberals or conservatives lose their free speech we're all going to be in deep trouble. But the left won't fight for people they believe aren't human.
![]()
Many people have shi*t there pants and many have dodged the war.
Many people have shi*t there pants and many have dodged the war.
This is a microcosm of the dysfunctional political system choking the American people in these days and times. Griffin and Nugent are BOTH azzholes. Who cares? How about trying to actually SOLVE the tremendous problems we face today as a country?
This is a microcosm of the dysfunctional political system choking the American people in these days and times. Griffin and Nugent are BOTH azzholes. Who cares? How about trying to actually SOLVE the tremendous problems we face today as a country?
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
