I mean they seem to be making some major coin so I guess people like em but damn, talk about overload! How many different Batman movies can they make? Now they have the Antman? Give me a break already. It really speaks volume about the lack of creativity in the movie industry these days.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I mean they seem to be making some major coin so I guess people like em but damn, talk about overload! How many different Batman movies can they make? Now they have the Antman? Give me a break already. It really speaks volume about the lack of creativity in the movie industry these days.
Not only is there a lack of creativity, when they make a classic remake, they Fk that up too (See The Day the Earth Stood Still). At least we should get a decent movie out of the NY prison escape.
I saw Terminator 15 yesterday. Its time to terminate the terminator. It was impossible to follow. The theatre was pretty full and I bet the line would've been +350 for anyone to explain in detail the story.
Not only is there a lack of creativity, when they make a classic remake, they Fk that up too (See The Day the Earth Stood Still). At least we should get a decent movie out of the NY prison escape.
I saw Terminator 15 yesterday. Its time to terminate the terminator. It was impossible to follow. The theatre was pretty full and I bet the line would've been +350 for anyone to explain in detail the story.
Movie industry is exploiting one of the most creative source of stories in the world. Every month, hundreds of different comic books have been published for decades.
Movie industry is exploiting one of the most creative source of stories in the world. Every month, hundreds of different comic books have been published for decades.
Not only is there a lack of creativity, when they make a classic remake, they Fk that up too (See The Day the Earth Stood Still). At least we should get a decent movie out of the NY prison escape.
I saw Terminator 15 yesterday. Its time to terminate the terminator. It was impossible to follow. The theatre was pretty full and I bet the line would've been +350 for anyone to explain in detail the story.
That's funny.
I agree with DIGit. I was never a fan of any of those super-hero movies and Hollywood will continue to pump those babies out because if it's huge fan base. Even if nerds hear the movie is sh!tty, they'll still pony up the $10 to see it. If there's a profit in it, Hollywood will make it.
I only saw the first 2 Spidermans, and that's only because my little nephew at the time was a huge fan.
Quote Originally Posted by Killer_B:
Not only is there a lack of creativity, when they make a classic remake, they Fk that up too (See The Day the Earth Stood Still). At least we should get a decent movie out of the NY prison escape.
I saw Terminator 15 yesterday. Its time to terminate the terminator. It was impossible to follow. The theatre was pretty full and I bet the line would've been +350 for anyone to explain in detail the story.
That's funny.
I agree with DIGit. I was never a fan of any of those super-hero movies and Hollywood will continue to pump those babies out because if it's huge fan base. Even if nerds hear the movie is sh!tty, they'll still pony up the $10 to see it. If there's a profit in it, Hollywood will make it.
I only saw the first 2 Spidermans, and that's only because my little nephew at the time was a huge fan.