• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    If You Hate Your Job....Quit!

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    nature1970
    mrusso
    Midnight1
    idle_havoc
    Snorkel
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 922
    Posts: 61
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: May. 28, 2021 - 12:01 PM ET #26

    As for acid did blotted, 

    Then found shrooms literally everywhere in the first had a micro scope and learned what I could injest and what was poison.

    So the last time I took the mushrooms a man made me dinner in a van, it blew up twice not a buggy it didn't happen just a little burn marks on the seat...

    Huh , it like that.

     

    Reply

    As for acid did blotted, 

    Then found shrooms literally everywhere in the first had a micro scope and learned what I could injest and what was poison.

    So the last time I took the mushrooms a man made me dinner in a van, it blew up twice not a buggy it didn't happen just a little burn marks on the seat...

    Huh , it like that.

     

     
    mrusso
    mrusso
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 11980
    Posted: May. 28, 2021 - 12:04 PM ET #27

    @nature1970

     You're the man Timothy! I did try sum purple microdot at a Kiss/ REO/Foghat concert once but you got me, and everyone else on these forum pages beat all to hell. Thanks for all your "scientific" work in the 60's Timothy!

    "I'm afraid all we may have done is awakened a sleeping giant."
    Reply

    @nature1970

     You're the man Timothy! I did try sum purple microdot at a Kiss/ REO/Foghat concert once but you got me, and everyone else on these forum pages beat all to hell. Thanks for all your "scientific" work in the 60's Timothy!

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: May. 28, 2021 - 12:37 PM ET #28

    No I am johnny,

    It's ok.

    Your a vet, have a good life and can find the time to express your thoughts,

    It is really o.k.

    I have been edigressing as of late and dealing with people instead of what should be a percieved avatars, 

    I will check myself,  what I know and what should be told,  I need desperately to go back to my training, is it the truth, will it help others, and can it be told with gentleness then I should right that.

    To me myself personally, I feel that my duality as others, are to such extremes that it makes me feel dispare,  I see the hypocrisy of caring for the marginiled the orphans and those who are victimized by society,  

    Then the other side, if you pull a weopon and try to kill me or my familia  you are getting it.

    Somehow I try to find a way to help these people but reality at times I just rather die, as for your friend tim, i wasn't even conceived until the moon landing and I wasn't born before the 70s in this time frame.

    As for a relatable characture, Cathy once described me as loosh, a character in a work by Joseph Lincoln,  he was an eccentric given awards he never took around the world. Mocked for being a idiot savant... but such is life. 

     

    Reply

    No I am johnny,

    It's ok.

    Your a vet, have a good life and can find the time to express your thoughts,

    It is really o.k.

    I have been edigressing as of late and dealing with people instead of what should be a percieved avatars, 

    I will check myself,  what I know and what should be told,  I need desperately to go back to my training, is it the truth, will it help others, and can it be told with gentleness then I should right that.

    To me myself personally, I feel that my duality as others, are to such extremes that it makes me feel dispare,  I see the hypocrisy of caring for the marginiled the orphans and those who are victimized by society,  

    Then the other side, if you pull a weopon and try to kill me or my familia  you are getting it.

    Somehow I try to find a way to help these people but reality at times I just rather die, as for your friend tim, i wasn't even conceived until the moon landing and I wasn't born before the 70s in this time frame.

    As for a relatable characture, Cathy once described me as loosh, a character in a work by Joseph Lincoln,  he was an eccentric given awards he never took around the world. Mocked for being a idiot savant... but such is life. 

     

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: May. 28, 2021 - 12:49 PM ET #29

    In the LAST decade

    If you can understand of all the hundreds of trips offered,  concerts tickets prizes medals awards speeches and ceremonies I took three to reality,

    I went to a concert in Presque isle a while back.

    And I went to foxwoods.

    And watched a movie with my son.

    That is it, of the entire invitations offered from anyone familia online or in person . I rather not bother 

    Reply

    In the LAST decade

    If you can understand of all the hundreds of trips offered,  concerts tickets prizes medals awards speeches and ceremonies I took three to reality,

    I went to a concert in Presque isle a while back.

    And I went to foxwoods.

    And watched a movie with my son.

    That is it, of the entire invitations offered from anyone familia online or in person . I rather not bother 

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: May. 28, 2021 - 2:49 PM ET #30

    @mrusso

     

    The only thing that effectively stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun ."

     I've got mine, you better believe it!

    You sounded like a douche tough guy thus my comment. I am a 2nd Amendment believer but I also believe you don't NEED multiple guns & extended magazines, Didn't mean to get your panties all bunched up but I'll still take a crazy guy with a gun rather than just a tough guy.

    an_cheers

     

     

    Reply

    @mrusso

     

    The only thing that effectively stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun ."

     I've got mine, you better believe it!

    You sounded like a douche tough guy thus my comment. I am a 2nd Amendment believer but I also believe you don't NEED multiple guns & extended magazines, Didn't mean to get your panties all bunched up but I'll still take a crazy guy with a gun rather than just a tough guy.

    an_cheers

     

     

     
    mrusso
    mrusso
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 11980
    Posted: May. 28, 2021 - 3:45 PM ET #31

    @Midnight1

     I completely agree about multiple weapons, assault rifles, certain types of ammo, etc. The difference between you and I, you would take the crazy guy, I'll take the guy who's had proper training and is cool under pressure. I've been in one those situations before, there's a Tampa cop that would attest to that, and we're both still around to talk about it. God bless!

    "I'm afraid all we may have done is awakened a sleeping giant."
    Reply

    @Midnight1

     I completely agree about multiple weapons, assault rifles, certain types of ammo, etc. The difference between you and I, you would take the crazy guy, I'll take the guy who's had proper training and is cool under pressure. I've been in one those situations before, there's a Tampa cop that would attest to that, and we're both still around to talk about it. God bless!

     
    mrusso
    mrusso
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 11980
    Posted: May. 28, 2021 - 3:56 PM ET #32

    and BTW, the "crazy guy", and he was crazy, is still in prison. I actually get letters every year from the state of Florida about if and when he might get out of prison. I guess they do that if you were a witness or were instrumental in getting the guy arrested/convicted.

    "I'm afraid all we may have done is awakened a sleeping giant."
    Reply

    and BTW, the "crazy guy", and he was crazy, is still in prison. I actually get letters every year from the state of Florida about if and when he might get out of prison. I guess they do that if you were a witness or were instrumental in getting the guy arrested/convicted.

     
    idle_havoc
    idle_havoc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 4518
    Posted: May. 28, 2021 - 6:37 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by chic-cardinals: Another staged  ,fake incident. You are fucking disgusting.

    He probably ejaculated while reading your reply

    Gotta go pee!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by chic-cardinals: Another staged  ,fake incident. You are fucking disgusting.

    He probably ejaculated while reading your reply

     
    Snorkel
    Snorkel
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 1177
    Posted: May. 28, 2021 - 6:45 PM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by aaironworks:

    Quote Originally Posted by chic-cardinals: Another staged  ,fake incident. I don’t think it’s fake ; but they are glad it may be helping their agenda.   square I have has those thoughts in my life as well.... and a lot of it stems from coming off medicines drugs and kind of fucked with my head. I’m getting married tomorrow I have a lot of future to look forward too. Just have to tell the devil to fuck off when you get certain thoughts...
    Grats dude!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by aaironworks:

    Quote Originally Posted by chic-cardinals: Another staged  ,fake incident. I don’t think it’s fake ; but they are glad it may be helping their agenda.   square I have has those thoughts in my life as well.... and a lot of it stems from coming off medicines drugs and kind of fucked with my head. I’m getting married tomorrow I have a lot of future to look forward too. Just have to tell the devil to fuck off when you get certain thoughts...
    Grats dude!

     
    Doja45
    Doja45
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 2304
    Posted: May. 29, 2021 - 9:47 AM ET #35

    @mrusso

     The window licker thinks you’re a woman so to prove him wrong you drop your 40 time from high school?

    God I love this website an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    @mrusso

     The window licker thinks you’re a woman so to prove him wrong you drop your 40 time from high school?

    God I love this website an_roll_laugh

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: May. 29, 2021 - 9:51 AM ET #36

    Seems your voice changed but your breath still stinks... what that ass... a fart or did you shit your self again dub.

    Reply

    Seems your voice changed but your breath still stinks... what that ass... a fart or did you shit your self again dub.

     
    mrusso
    mrusso
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 11980
    Posted: May. 29, 2021 - 12:43 PM ET #37

    @Doja45

     So my sports background is a problem for you? God I luv this websitean_roll_laugh

    "I'm afraid all we may have done is awakened a sleeping giant."
    Reply

    @Doja45

     So my sports background is a problem for you? God I luv this websitean_roll_laugh

     
    UNIMAN
    UNIMAN
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 10454
    Posted: May. 29, 2021 - 3:18 PM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Don't bring a gun to work & shoot everyone you want to blame for your miserable life.

    I hear ya! 

    All the years in my carreer I would try to identify who was most likely to go postal in my work place. Saw several candidates!! The loners, irrational types, etc. Found best thing to do was hear them out, never demoralize, and don't let employees pick (gang up) on others. 

    Once, right after 9/11, we were talking about terrorism and if it ever hit our work place. One of these fellas suggested we have AR-15's behind glass. Break glass and get the gun when terrorists arrived. an_eek2

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Don't bring a gun to work & shoot everyone you want to blame for your miserable life.

    I hear ya! 

    All the years in my carreer I would try to identify who was most likely to go postal in my work place. Saw several candidates!! The loners, irrational types, etc. Found best thing to do was hear them out, never demoralize, and don't let employees pick (gang up) on others. 

    Once, right after 9/11, we were talking about terrorism and if it ever hit our work place. One of these fellas suggested we have AR-15's behind glass. Break glass and get the gun when terrorists arrived. an_eek2

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: May. 29, 2021 - 5:39 PM ET #39

    @mrusso

     Wow. We live in Florida & didn't know they send that kind of warning to victims. That's righteous!

    We were recent victims in Michigan. The cops were great, the victim advocate was great but the Asst. Prosecutor just wanted to get a plea deal & close the case. We get to talk to the judge during the sentencing & I get my chance to vent about the dude.

    an_cheers 

    Reply

    @mrusso

     Wow. We live in Florida & didn't know they send that kind of warning to victims. That's righteous!

    We were recent victims in Michigan. The cops were great, the victim advocate was great but the Asst. Prosecutor just wanted to get a plea deal & close the case. We get to talk to the judge during the sentencing & I get my chance to vent about the dude.

    an_cheers 

     
    Doja45
    Doja45
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 2304
    Posted: May. 29, 2021 - 7:19 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by mrusso:

    @Doja45  So my sports background is a problem for you? God I luv this website

    Interesting takeaway M 4 touchdowns in a single game Russo. Do you sell woman’s shoes now?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by mrusso:

    @Doja45  So my sports background is a problem for you? God I luv this website

    Interesting takeaway M 4 touchdowns in a single game Russo. Do you sell woman’s shoes now?

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: May. 29, 2021 - 8:48 PM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by Doja45:

    Quote Originally Posted by mrusso: @Doja45  So my sports background is a problem for you? God I luv this website Interesting takeaway M 4 touchdowns in a single game Russo. Do you sell woman’s shoes now?

    I can throw a football clear over them mountains.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Doja45:

    Quote Originally Posted by mrusso: @Doja45  So my sports background is a problem for you? God I luv this website Interesting takeaway M 4 touchdowns in a single game Russo. Do you sell woman’s shoes now?

    I can throw a football clear over them mountains.

     
    Doja45
    Doja45
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 2304
    Posted: May. 29, 2021 - 9:18 PM ET #42

    @StumpTownStu

     Everyone on this site knows an Uncle Rico! And some guys on this site are Uncle Rico.... eating up all the steak

    Reply

    @StumpTownStu

     Everyone on this site knows an Uncle Rico! And some guys on this site are Uncle Rico.... eating up all the steak

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: May. 30, 2021 - 12:40 AM ET #43

    Manly like glitter painted toenails , Fred Flintstone foot in a high heel , every “ real guy “ finds the time to squeal , whether like a pig or a bitcch , I snicker and grin , eyes never unfocus , in desperation confessions get undressed I address them then poke them ....

    All County High School Lacrosse , class Valedictorian , you had male asss , your pastor’s , can’t ignore what ya did , Gold Gloves boxing champion , you invented the internet , you have the real idea about life , my interests are your opinions yes.....

    let’s travel the rocky landscape , Bonnie and Clyde , I’ll be the one with the cocck , you’ll be the one I slide it inside , robbery , homicide , it’s nothing for us , not when we got a couple guns , just a couple on the run , we do this together , you have your views , stupid or clever .....

    a round spinning ball still floats in space , make jokes , procreate , fake what you know , blow your whole bankroll on the A’s , what really matters ? Anti or dark ? Cant deny every damn guy is terrified , it’s a lark , just a fucckin guess  , unquestioned ethics , death is a caress , a soft kiss bestowed to the weary , after it takes its toll you dodos’ll see clearly ..... 

    so please don’t pretend you have the official pamphlet on life , and your two step dance is the standard , I’ve slandered , I’ve sliced , your errors , your very words , you’re a bastarrd , my wife , I married you to a nightmare , cherish it , goodnight........

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    Manly like glitter painted toenails , Fred Flintstone foot in a high heel , every “ real guy “ finds the time to squeal , whether like a pig or a bitcch , I snicker and grin , eyes never unfocus , in desperation confessions get undressed I address them then poke them ....

    All County High School Lacrosse , class Valedictorian , you had male asss , your pastor’s , can’t ignore what ya did , Gold Gloves boxing champion , you invented the internet , you have the real idea about life , my interests are your opinions yes.....

    let’s travel the rocky landscape , Bonnie and Clyde , I’ll be the one with the cocck , you’ll be the one I slide it inside , robbery , homicide , it’s nothing for us , not when we got a couple guns , just a couple on the run , we do this together , you have your views , stupid or clever .....

    a round spinning ball still floats in space , make jokes , procreate , fake what you know , blow your whole bankroll on the A’s , what really matters ? Anti or dark ? Cant deny every damn guy is terrified , it’s a lark , just a fucckin guess  , unquestioned ethics , death is a caress , a soft kiss bestowed to the weary , after it takes its toll you dodos’ll see clearly ..... 

    so please don’t pretend you have the official pamphlet on life , and your two step dance is the standard , I’ve slandered , I’ve sliced , your errors , your very words , you’re a bastarrd , my wife , I married you to a nightmare , cherish it , goodnight........

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: May. 30, 2021 - 9:27 AM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by mrusso:

    @Midnight1  I completely agree about multiple weapons, assault rifles, certain types of ammo, etc. The difference between you and I, you would take the crazy guy, I'll take the guy who's had proper training and is cool under pressure. I've been in one those situations before, there's a Tampa cop that would attest to that, and we're both still around to talk about it. God bless!

    I would shake the hand of anyone who greased the pc of humanity taking shots at me. Don't matter a but if they supposed to have that style of a gun was registered to have the gun or under went proper training if he  or she shoots an active shooter a hero in my book.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by mrusso:

    @Midnight1  I completely agree about multiple weapons, assault rifles, certain types of ammo, etc. The difference between you and I, you would take the crazy guy, I'll take the guy who's had proper training and is cool under pressure. I've been in one those situations before, there's a Tampa cop that would attest to that, and we're both still around to talk about it. God bless!

    I would shake the hand of anyone who greased the pc of humanity taking shots at me. Don't matter a but if they supposed to have that style of a gun was registered to have the gun or under went proper training if he  or she shoots an active shooter a hero in my book.

     
    thirdperson
    thirdperson
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 9454
    Posted: May. 30, 2021 - 10:35 AM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    @mrusso   The only thing that effectively stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun ." 

    That is a myth from Hollywood and National rifle association.  When mass shooters don't stop themselves, they are stopped by either police or unarmed people more often than a good guy with a gun.  According to justice department, workplaces that allow employees to carry guns are 5 times more likely to have a homicide than workplaces that prohibit guns.  Instead police suggests building a relaxed and transparent work culture to encourage people to speak up to prevent future violence.  Disturbed individuals should be referred to mental health professionals early before they become violent.  Workplace shooting is rare though.  Bureau of labor statistics report average of 1-2 cases daily in the US.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    @mrusso   The only thing that effectively stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun ." 

    That is a myth from Hollywood and National rifle association.  When mass shooters don't stop themselves, they are stopped by either police or unarmed people more often than a good guy with a gun.  According to justice department, workplaces that allow employees to carry guns are 5 times more likely to have a homicide than workplaces that prohibit guns.  Instead police suggests building a relaxed and transparent work culture to encourage people to speak up to prevent future violence.  Disturbed individuals should be referred to mental health professionals early before they become violent.  Workplace shooting is rare though.  Bureau of labor statistics report average of 1-2 cases daily in the US.

     
    UNIMAN
    UNIMAN
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 10454
    Posted: May. 30, 2021 - 7:26 PM ET #46

    Quote Originally Posted by thirdperson:

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1: @mrusso   The only thing that effectively stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun ."  That is a myth from Hollywood and National rifle association.  When mass shooters don't stop themselves, they are stopped by either police or unarmed people more often than a good guy with a gun.  According to justice department, workplaces that allow employees to carry guns are 5 times more likely to have a homicide than workplaces that prohibit guns.  Instead police suggests building a relaxed and transparent work culture to encourage people to speak up to prevent future violence.  Disturbed individuals should be referred to mental health professionals early before they become violent.  Workplace shooting is rare though.  Bureau of labor statistics report average of 1-2 cases daily in the US.

    I agree with the bolded quote above. Managers of workplaces need to recognize potential problems and try to help/intervene. But there are roadblocks! I know, I had one. An employee whose wife was shot at on the freeway and many thought the employee was involved. Police never solved it. This employee had anger issues and I brought it up at an Admin staff meeting. I asked for help and got none. Stuck my neck out!! This employee finally retired.

    The FEDx shooter was referred to mental health and had a gun taken away. That didn't stop the idiot. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by thirdperson:

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1: @mrusso   The only thing that effectively stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun ."  That is a myth from Hollywood and National rifle association.  When mass shooters don't stop themselves, they are stopped by either police or unarmed people more often than a good guy with a gun.  According to justice department, workplaces that allow employees to carry guns are 5 times more likely to have a homicide than workplaces that prohibit guns.  Instead police suggests building a relaxed and transparent work culture to encourage people to speak up to prevent future violence.  Disturbed individuals should be referred to mental health professionals early before they become violent.  Workplace shooting is rare though.  Bureau of labor statistics report average of 1-2 cases daily in the US.

    I agree with the bolded quote above. Managers of workplaces need to recognize potential problems and try to help/intervene. But there are roadblocks! I know, I had one. An employee whose wife was shot at on the freeway and many thought the employee was involved. Police never solved it. This employee had anger issues and I brought it up at an Admin staff meeting. I asked for help and got none. Stuck my neck out!! This employee finally retired.

    The FEDx shooter was referred to mental health and had a gun taken away. That didn't stop the idiot. 

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: May. 31, 2021 - 1:23 AM ET #47

    The conondrum , the chicken and the egg , what once was is finished , victims , all of em dead , walk unblemished , every step , weapon centered on your head no attempt to upend my progress , probably for the best

    if you weren’t so devious I wouldn’t be so certain to carry , Dirty Harry you worthless scowling murderous scourges it’s curtains it’s empowering

    to make you nervous and floundering , six seconds ago you were Chief RobMeBlind but the gleam off my piece has seemed to solve your tries

    often I’m , tempted to turn , it takes tremendous effort , strength that’s been earned  , to forget remembering and instead accept it , it’s work , my best attempts , an incredible surge

    evolution to the maximum , ruthless is a tool I use it to relax the dumb , contrived intertwined  cynical minds living in the midst of lies , miserable lives , a pittance , such little pride

    i chuckle , but only for an instant , force is my mode I make the most of a minute

    Pope Comatose infinite , the moniker , the conjuror , colossal antagonist , an honor to bother 

    The world is like a bitcch stripped of her clothes , I see you in its clitoris and I give it a poke......

     

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    The conondrum , the chicken and the egg , what once was is finished , victims , all of em dead , walk unblemished , every step , weapon centered on your head no attempt to upend my progress , probably for the best

    if you weren’t so devious I wouldn’t be so certain to carry , Dirty Harry you worthless scowling murderous scourges it’s curtains it’s empowering

    to make you nervous and floundering , six seconds ago you were Chief RobMeBlind but the gleam off my piece has seemed to solve your tries

    often I’m , tempted to turn , it takes tremendous effort , strength that’s been earned  , to forget remembering and instead accept it , it’s work , my best attempts , an incredible surge

    evolution to the maximum , ruthless is a tool I use it to relax the dumb , contrived intertwined  cynical minds living in the midst of lies , miserable lives , a pittance , such little pride

    i chuckle , but only for an instant , force is my mode I make the most of a minute

    Pope Comatose infinite , the moniker , the conjuror , colossal antagonist , an honor to bother 

    The world is like a bitcch stripped of her clothes , I see you in its clitoris and I give it a poke......

     

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: May. 31, 2021 - 2:13 AM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by UNIMAN:

    Quote Originally Posted by thirdperson: Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1: @mrusso   The only thing that effectively stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun ."  That is a myth from Hollywood and National rifle association.  When mass shooters don't stop themselves, they are stopped by either police or unarmed people more often than a good guy with a gun.  According to justice department, workplaces that allow employees to carry guns are 5 times more likely to have a homicide than workplaces that prohibit guns.  Instead police suggests building a relaxed and transparent work culture to encourage people to speak up to prevent future violence.  Disturbed individuals should be referred to mental health professionals early before they become violent.  Workplace shooting is rare though.  Bureau of labor statistics report average of 1-2 cases daily in the US. I agree with the bolded quote above. Managers of workplaces need to recognize potential problems and try to help/intervene. But there are roadblocks! I know, I had one. An employee whose wife was shot at on the freeway and many thought the employee was involved. Police never solved it. This employee had anger issues and I brought it up at an Admin staff meeting. I asked for help and got none. Stuck my neck out!! This employee finally retired. The FEDx shooter was referred to mental health and had a gun taken away. That didn't stop the idiot.

    Ok. Say for an instant you have a full psychological profile written on an individual. 

    You describe back ground broken home , alcoholism drug use by parents bullied and considered a loner.  

    Has difficulty in communication quiet type creepy neibor, ... inside has improvised exploding devices multiple guns and secretly planning to grease every no go he is currently supposed to be apart of a team wiith??? 

    So what in do you have in mind for such an individual such as this dead idiot before another moron goes just totslly postal in package delivery service? 

    Or quite honestly any industry and company. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by UNIMAN:

    Quote Originally Posted by thirdperson: Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1: @mrusso   The only thing that effectively stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun ."  That is a myth from Hollywood and National rifle association.  When mass shooters don't stop themselves, they are stopped by either police or unarmed people more often than a good guy with a gun.  According to justice department, workplaces that allow employees to carry guns are 5 times more likely to have a homicide than workplaces that prohibit guns.  Instead police suggests building a relaxed and transparent work culture to encourage people to speak up to prevent future violence.  Disturbed individuals should be referred to mental health professionals early before they become violent.  Workplace shooting is rare though.  Bureau of labor statistics report average of 1-2 cases daily in the US. I agree with the bolded quote above. Managers of workplaces need to recognize potential problems and try to help/intervene. But there are roadblocks! I know, I had one. An employee whose wife was shot at on the freeway and many thought the employee was involved. Police never solved it. This employee had anger issues and I brought it up at an Admin staff meeting. I asked for help and got none. Stuck my neck out!! This employee finally retired. The FEDx shooter was referred to mental health and had a gun taken away. That didn't stop the idiot.

    Ok. Say for an instant you have a full psychological profile written on an individual. 

    You describe back ground broken home , alcoholism drug use by parents bullied and considered a loner.  

    Has difficulty in communication quiet type creepy neibor, ... inside has improvised exploding devices multiple guns and secretly planning to grease every no go he is currently supposed to be apart of a team wiith??? 

    So what in do you have in mind for such an individual such as this dead idiot before another moron goes just totslly postal in package delivery service? 

    Or quite honestly any industry and company. 

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: May. 31, 2021 - 2:44 AM ET #49

    As referring to the context this part of the above diatribe. 

    Disturbed individuals should be referred to mental health professionals early before they become violent

    Reply

    As referring to the context this part of the above diatribe. 

    Disturbed individuals should be referred to mental health professionals early before they become violent

     
     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: May. 31, 2021 - 3:17 AM ET #50

    @aaironworks

     Enjoy your honeymoon

    win

    Reply

    @aaironworks

     Enjoy your honeymoon

    win

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,834
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 439
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,590
    • MLB Playoffs 16,470
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,120
    • PART DEUX 115
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,378
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,228
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.