Mary Jane
![]()
![]()
![]()
if youre picking a beer it has to be fat tire.
but ill go with insurance. everything i own, completely insured for free, including my health...
really? thats my dream? life sucks.
Hometown brew!! I prefer pale ales but fat tire is some tasty shit
If you like new belgium brewery try sunshine wheat or ranger![]()
if youre picking a beer it has to be fat tire.
but ill go with insurance. everything i own, completely insured for free, including my health...
really? thats my dream? life sucks.
Hometown brew!! I prefer pale ales but fat tire is some tasty shit
If you like new belgium brewery try sunshine wheat or ranger![]()
I'd like a lifetime supply of good health, one that allows me to be the longest living human for so long that the record becomes totally unbreakable
I'd like a lifetime supply of good health, one that allows me to be the longest living human for so long that the record becomes totally unbreakable
Yeah, VooDoo is pretty fire, as the kids say. Do the kids still say fire?
Yeah, VooDoo is pretty fire, as the kids say. Do the kids still say fire?
@aaironworks
I would love to have a part time job online that paid me in free bets
Way back in 2009 /2010 a bunch of us on this forum got a free $100 play from the now defunct BetJamaica for just posting regularly on the GD forum
We also had a weekly caption this photo contest (again top prize $100 play from BetJam)
It would be good if we had more competitions like that I see now in the Covers Contests that some prizes are paid in Covers Experts credit. I say a free play from certain designated sportsbooks would be more appreciated ![]()
@aaironworks
I would love to have a part time job online that paid me in free bets
Way back in 2009 /2010 a bunch of us on this forum got a free $100 play from the now defunct BetJamaica for just posting regularly on the GD forum
We also had a weekly caption this photo contest (again top prize $100 play from BetJam)
It would be good if we had more competitions like that I see now in the Covers Contests that some prizes are paid in Covers Experts credit. I say a free play from certain designated sportsbooks would be more appreciated ![]()
Years to decipher the intricate code , cataclysmic Vatican symbolism depicted in the Catechism Christians should smoke
seperating stem from seed , any attempt to deaden me leaves you Resting In Peace
wrestling with the speech , head locked by a hazy mist , stating I’ll take endless days , my saving grace , does a Savior exist ?
Plagiarist with the wit , stolen from those before you , warning to you boring fools what’s forthcoming will be swarming cruel
I’ll sit lavish transcending time and space , waiting for the day , for a sign , wide awake
if it doesn’t come , neither death nor the love , and I’m the only one left , I’ll know I’m the one , the chosen , this smoke is the dopest , the Kindest Bud.......
Years to decipher the intricate code , cataclysmic Vatican symbolism depicted in the Catechism Christians should smoke
seperating stem from seed , any attempt to deaden me leaves you Resting In Peace
wrestling with the speech , head locked by a hazy mist , stating I’ll take endless days , my saving grace , does a Savior exist ?
Plagiarist with the wit , stolen from those before you , warning to you boring fools what’s forthcoming will be swarming cruel
I’ll sit lavish transcending time and space , waiting for the day , for a sign , wide awake
if it doesn’t come , neither death nor the love , and I’m the only one left , I’ll know I’m the one , the chosen , this smoke is the dopest , the Kindest Bud.......
![]()
Always enjoy your posts ...Reminds me of the poets/rappers way back In school ...Always rhyming
![]()
Always enjoy your posts ...Reminds me of the poets/rappers way back In school ...Always rhyming
