Guy basically no longer has HIV. Cancer can be cured if you have the cash.
Have you lost someone to cancer? If you have, then you know too well that your own words are full of cow poo. You're insulting people with that comment, will not surprise me if you don't realise it.
Quote Originally Posted by jpitty:
Two words........ Magic Johnson.
Guy basically no longer has HIV. Cancer can be cured if you have the cash.
Have you lost someone to cancer? If you have, then you know too well that your own words are full of cow poo. You're insulting people with that comment, will not surprise me if you don't realise it.
Have you lost someone to cancer? If you have, then you know too well that your own words are full of cow poo. You're insulting people with that comment, will not surprise me if you don't realise it.
Yes I lost my mother and my father. Health care in the United States doesn't pay for proper screenings so by the time they both were diagnosed it was game over. Had they caught it earlier it could have been treated.
My father died of stomach cancer, which the provider quickly tried to say was a pre-existing condition and wouldn't pay for treatment. The provider claimed my father's cancer likely originated when he was 30-35 years old. He was 59 when diagnosed. We ended up appealing, however for 12 months I paid 8k per month for the oral chemo pill he was taking. Coverage was reinstated, however at that point he was all but done. Chemo is horrific in any form.
Here in the U.S. My words are not cow poo and you are fooling yourself if you think otherwise. If I ever get diagnosed with cancer I am going to Maui and living my remaining days drug free until I die. There will be no chemo in my future. If anything it just exterminates you sooner so the health providers can cut the loss.
Quote Originally Posted by isport:
Have you lost someone to cancer? If you have, then you know too well that your own words are full of cow poo. You're insulting people with that comment, will not surprise me if you don't realise it.
Yes I lost my mother and my father. Health care in the United States doesn't pay for proper screenings so by the time they both were diagnosed it was game over. Had they caught it earlier it could have been treated.
My father died of stomach cancer, which the provider quickly tried to say was a pre-existing condition and wouldn't pay for treatment. The provider claimed my father's cancer likely originated when he was 30-35 years old. He was 59 when diagnosed. We ended up appealing, however for 12 months I paid 8k per month for the oral chemo pill he was taking. Coverage was reinstated, however at that point he was all but done. Chemo is horrific in any form.
Here in the U.S. My words are not cow poo and you are fooling yourself if you think otherwise. If I ever get diagnosed with cancer I am going to Maui and living my remaining days drug free until I die. There will be no chemo in my future. If anything it just exterminates you sooner so the health providers can cut the loss.
Yes I lost my mother and my father. Health care in the United States doesn't pay for proper screenings so by the time they both were diagnosed it was game over. Had they caught it earlier it could have been treated.
My father died of stomach cancer, which the provider quickly tried to say was a pre-existing condition and wouldn't pay for treatment. The provider claimed my father's cancer likely originated when he was 30-35 years old. He was 59 when diagnosed. We ended up appealing, however for 12 months I paid 8k per month for the oral chemo pill he was taking. Coverage was reinstated, however at that point he was all but done. Chemo is horrific in any form.
Here in the U.S. My words are not cow poo and you are fooling yourself if you think otherwise. If I ever get diagnosed with cancer I am going to Maui and living my remaining days drug free until I die. There will be no chemo in my future. If anything it just exterminates you sooner so the health providers can cut the loss.
I'd do chemo, I know survivors that chemo has worked for and of course i've herd the bad stories.
My old man was diagnosed with cancer and 6 weeks later passed away. Never got to do chemo because he was too far gone already. For years he was asking for help, he got x rays and was told it was "fluid". 2 years after those scans, a nurse that was friends with my folks took a look, it was as clear as day light those scans showed cancer. So he had it for at least 2 years, but it took an ambulance and lots of morphine for him to be taken seriously.
Quote Originally Posted by jpitty:
Yes I lost my mother and my father. Health care in the United States doesn't pay for proper screenings so by the time they both were diagnosed it was game over. Had they caught it earlier it could have been treated.
My father died of stomach cancer, which the provider quickly tried to say was a pre-existing condition and wouldn't pay for treatment. The provider claimed my father's cancer likely originated when he was 30-35 years old. He was 59 when diagnosed. We ended up appealing, however for 12 months I paid 8k per month for the oral chemo pill he was taking. Coverage was reinstated, however at that point he was all but done. Chemo is horrific in any form.
Here in the U.S. My words are not cow poo and you are fooling yourself if you think otherwise. If I ever get diagnosed with cancer I am going to Maui and living my remaining days drug free until I die. There will be no chemo in my future. If anything it just exterminates you sooner so the health providers can cut the loss.
I'd do chemo, I know survivors that chemo has worked for and of course i've herd the bad stories.
My old man was diagnosed with cancer and 6 weeks later passed away. Never got to do chemo because he was too far gone already. For years he was asking for help, he got x rays and was told it was "fluid". 2 years after those scans, a nurse that was friends with my folks took a look, it was as clear as day light those scans showed cancer. So he had it for at least 2 years, but it took an ambulance and lots of morphine for him to be taken seriously.
People have been conditioned to believe that cancer can't be cured, and that a cure will never be discovered. I also believe there are many people that are just fine with that (see Big Pharma).
Banning cigarettes, or anything for that matter, would just create a black market. With it would come crime and violence.
We've actually done a great job in terms of reducing tobacco use in this country, and we didn't have to arrest, fine, or incarcerate anyone. Cigarette sales have been falling steadily for the last few decades.
People have been conditioned to believe that cancer can't be cured, and that a cure will never be discovered. I also believe there are many people that are just fine with that (see Big Pharma).
Banning cigarettes, or anything for that matter, would just create a black market. With it would come crime and violence.
We've actually done a great job in terms of reducing tobacco use in this country, and we didn't have to arrest, fine, or incarcerate anyone. Cigarette sales have been falling steadily for the last few decades.
We've actually done a great job in terms of reducing tobacco use in this country, and we didn't have to arrest, fine, or incarcerate anyone. Cigarette sales have been falling steadily for the last few decades.
You know what? I'm no fukkin' doctor, but isn't inhaling any smoke of any kind probably not good for your lungs and could cause cancer.......
What Iif I light a dandelion in some ZigZags? Is that suddenly O.K.?
So, all of a sudden pot's good but tobacco's bad?
How about if I survive running out of a burning building? No chance of lung cancer there, I guess.......
Think about all that before the next doobie you light up.....
Quote Originally Posted by SteelCash:
We've actually done a great job in terms of reducing tobacco use in this country, and we didn't have to arrest, fine, or incarcerate anyone. Cigarette sales have been falling steadily for the last few decades.
You know what? I'm no fukkin' doctor, but isn't inhaling any smoke of any kind probably not good for your lungs and could cause cancer.......
What Iif I light a dandelion in some ZigZags? Is that suddenly O.K.?
So, all of a sudden pot's good but tobacco's bad?
How about if I survive running out of a burning building? No chance of lung cancer there, I guess.......
Think about all that before the next doobie you light up.....