I'm not goose you are right. It's just funny how ignorant some white folks can be
I understand Blacks can be difficult at times but they are still one of us, Don't push them towards
Posted:
#51
Quote Originally Posted by TreyInventor:
I'm not goose you are right. It's just funny how ignorant some white folks can be
I'm not goose you are right. It's just funny how ignorant some white folks can be
You are letting the BLM movement get to you. Don't feel ashamed to be white.
Quote Originally Posted by TreyInventor:
I'm not goose you are right. It's just funny how ignorant some white folks can be
I'm not goose you are right. It's just funny how ignorant some white folks can be
You are letting the BLM movement get to you. Don't feel ashamed to be white.
Posted:
#53
old socks with new shoes...the ignorance, and bigotry of the peckerwood nation; support thread. phobiated over the presence of black skin connected to any aspect of their lives...
AKA: "I am scared to death of N.I.G.E.R.S."
old socks with new shoes...the ignorance, and bigotry of the peckerwood nation; support thread. phobiated over the presence of black skin connected to any aspect of their lives...
AKA: "I am scared to death of N.I.G.E.R.S."
Posted:
#56
Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network:
AKA: "I am scared to death of N.I.G.E.R.S."
Me too, and don't even get me started on those freaks from Chad or Algeria!!!
(Just a little geography humor - Happy Sunday Everybody!!!)
Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network:
AKA: "I am scared to death of N.I.G.E.R.S."
Me too, and don't even get me started on those freaks from Chad or Algeria!!!
(Just a little geography humor - Happy Sunday Everybody!!!)
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,351
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,871
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 827
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- PART DEUX 145
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- Week 6 Money 8,153
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,179
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,216
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
