• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    I never thought I'd see the day Donald F'N Trump was an odds on favorite...

    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
    Slobbasaurus
    thecentaur
    scalabrine
    nature1970
    TRAIN69
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4033
    Posts: 83
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2016 - 11:07 AM ET #51

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


    I realize this is a very small sample size, but my youngest son, who is 19, and most of his friends are very interested in politics for the 1st time. This interest has been spurred by Trump, and subsequently they are all Trump supporters. 

    Your son and his buddies are in the minority.  

    In life, there are a few winners and a whole lot of losers!

    Glad to hear that there's some hope in our future generation.  

    When I graduated with my undergrad nearly 8 years ago, the majority of my peers were screaming Obama supporters.  

    Loud-mouthed left-wing douchebags.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


    I realize this is a very small sample size, but my youngest son, who is 19, and most of his friends are very interested in politics for the 1st time. This interest has been spurred by Trump, and subsequently they are all Trump supporters. 

    Your son and his buddies are in the minority.  

    In life, there are a few winners and a whole lot of losers!

    Glad to hear that there's some hope in our future generation.  

    When I graduated with my undergrad nearly 8 years ago, the majority of my peers were screaming Obama supporters.  

    Loud-mouthed left-wing douchebags.  
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2016 - 2:25 PM ET #52

    Quote Originally Posted by Want2ride:

    I love all the republican candidates. Each one brings his own special brand of lunacy to the race, and I pray that one of them wins the general election. I want to see either an environment so poisonous that all the christian conservatives get to watch their children, or even funnier their grandchildren die from the filth. I will even take some jackass republican that will start a dirty bomb war with the Muslim world. Again I will laugh myself sick at the deaths of their precious scions that happen in the retaliations. Go Mr. Red Tie.

    Typical leftopathy

    More interested in insulting and punishing those they disagree with than discussing and finding solutions to problems
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Want2ride:

    I love all the republican candidates. Each one brings his own special brand of lunacy to the race, and I pray that one of them wins the general election. I want to see either an environment so poisonous that all the christian conservatives get to watch their children, or even funnier their grandchildren die from the filth. I will even take some jackass republican that will start a dirty bomb war with the Muslim world. Again I will laugh myself sick at the deaths of their precious scions that happen in the retaliations. Go Mr. Red Tie.

    Typical leftopathy

    More interested in insulting and punishing those they disagree with than discussing and finding solutions to problems
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2016 - 6:54 AM ET #53

    He wins Nevada in a landslide.


    Odds to win Republican primary are up to -205.


    Hillary can definitely get beat by this lunatic. He'll take every skeleton out of the Clinton's closet and lay it on the table without hesitation.


    I am sick to my stomach.


    Never did I think this was possible.


    Trump gamblers are going to win a shi* ton of money on this prop through hedging alone. But at this point, why would you hedge!?
    Reply
    He wins Nevada in a landslide.


    Odds to win Republican primary are up to -205.


    Hillary can definitely get beat by this lunatic. He'll take every skeleton out of the Clinton's closet and lay it on the table without hesitation.


    I am sick to my stomach.


    Never did I think this was possible.


    Trump gamblers are going to win a shi* ton of money on this prop through hedging alone. But at this point, why would you hedge!?
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2016 - 9:01 AM ET #54

    The world is going to be terrified if he gets elected.

    We will no longer have a gaping vagina in office.  

    Still voting for Rubio, but I will defect to Trumo if he wins the primary.

    I don't know how anyone could vote for Bernie or Hillary.  Say all you want about Trump, but the man knows business  
    Reply
    The world is going to be terrified if he gets elected.

    We will no longer have a gaping vagina in office.  

    Still voting for Rubio, but I will defect to Trumo if he wins the primary.

    I don't know how anyone could vote for Bernie or Hillary.  Say all you want about Trump, but the man knows business  
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2016 - 1:11 PM ET #55

    Quote Originally Posted by Slovak:

    Trump is a Liberal's nightmare. Hope he wins, but I honestly don't think he has a chance.


    Oh really?

    He definitely has a chance now, and it's a damn good one. From a USA Today poll 6 days ago:



    In hypothetical matchups in the general election:

    • Clinton loses by 2 points to Trump (43%-45%), 1 point to Cruz (44%-45%), 6 points to Rubio (42%-48%) and 11 points to Kasich (38%-49%). That's a weaker standing than the former secretary of State showed in December's survey, when she narrowly led Trump and Cruz and trailed Rubio by just 2 points.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slovak:

    Trump is a Liberal's nightmare. Hope he wins, but I honestly don't think he has a chance.


    Oh really?

    He definitely has a chance now, and it's a damn good one. From a USA Today poll 6 days ago:



    In hypothetical matchups in the general election:

    • Clinton loses by 2 points to Trump (43%-45%), 1 point to Cruz (44%-45%), 6 points to Rubio (42%-48%) and 11 points to Kasich (38%-49%). That's a weaker standing than the former secretary of State showed in December's survey, when she narrowly led Trump and Cruz and trailed Rubio by just 2 points.


     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2016 - 1:12 PM ET #56

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    The world is going to be terrified if he gets elected.

    We will no longer have a gaping vagina in office.  

    Still voting for Rubio, but I will defect to Trumo if he wins the primary.

    I don't know how anyone could vote for Bernie or Hillary.  Say all you want about Trump, but the man knows business  

    Slob, if I gave you $40 million dollars in 1961, you'd either blow it all or "know business" as well. If you did the latter, that doesn't make you qualified to run the country.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    The world is going to be terrified if he gets elected.

    We will no longer have a gaping vagina in office.  

    Still voting for Rubio, but I will defect to Trumo if he wins the primary.

    I don't know how anyone could vote for Bernie or Hillary.  Say all you want about Trump, but the man knows business  

    Slob, if I gave you $40 million dollars in 1961, you'd either blow it all or "know business" as well. If you did the latter, that doesn't make you qualified to run the country.
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2016 - 3:52 PM ET #57

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    Slob, if I gave you $40 million dollars in 1961, you'd either blow it all or "know business" as well. If you did the latter, that doesn't make you qualified to run the country.


    According to Forbes, Trump has a net worth of 4 billion.  Meanwhile other publications and Trumps himself estimate his net worth at more like 10-11 billion.  Either way it's far more than 317 million (40 million adj. for inflation)

    Sometimes taking advantage of bankruptcy and debt restructuring laws is good business apparently
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    Slob, if I gave you $40 million dollars in 1961, you'd either blow it all or "know business" as well. If you did the latter, that doesn't make you qualified to run the country.


    According to Forbes, Trump has a net worth of 4 billion.  Meanwhile other publications and Trumps himself estimate his net worth at more like 10-11 billion.  Either way it's far more than 317 million (40 million adj. for inflation)

    Sometimes taking advantage of bankruptcy and debt restructuring laws is good business apparently
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2016 - 3:57 PM ET #58

    sweet like this angle as well maybe he could restructure our debt instead of 20 teillion in debt we could be 800 trill in the black with executive action and the existing  tarp arangement.

    maybe then a working family with 4 partime jobs and food stamps college loans , liheep and low income housing could be a working family with one full time job a house a couple cars and pay for their childs education wouldnt that be a switch.
    Reply
    sweet like this angle as well maybe he could restructure our debt instead of 20 teillion in debt we could be 800 trill in the black with executive action and the existing  tarp arangement.

    maybe then a working family with 4 partime jobs and food stamps college loans , liheep and low income housing could be a working family with one full time job a house a couple cars and pay for their childs education wouldnt that be a switch.
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55731
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2016 - 4:58 PM ET #59

    Hilary Clinton as POTUS doesnt frighten you at all?

    A lying C U Next Tuesday that rode the coattails of her husband to any position shes had since the 90s? What business does she have running anything, let alone a country?



    Reply
    Hilary Clinton as POTUS doesnt frighten you at all?

    A lying C U Next Tuesday that rode the coattails of her husband to any position shes had since the 90s? What business does she have running anything, let alone a country?



     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2016 - 6:14 PM ET #60

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Hilary Clinton as POTUS doesnt frighten you at all?

    A lying C U Next Tuesday that rode the coattails of her husband to any position shes had since the 90s? What business does she have running anything, let alone a country?




    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Hilary Clinton as POTUS doesnt frighten you at all?

    A lying C U Next Tuesday that rode the coattails of her husband to any position shes had since the 90s? What business does she have running anything, let alone a country?




     
    VanDutch
    VanDutch
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 15203
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2016 - 7:08 PM ET #61

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Hilary Clinton as POTUS doesnt frighten you at all?

    A lying C U Next Tuesday that rode the coattails of her husband to any position shes had since the 90s? What business does she have running anything, let alone a country?






    Right on. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Hilary Clinton as POTUS doesnt frighten you at all?

    A lying C U Next Tuesday that rode the coattails of her husband to any position shes had since the 90s? What business does she have running anything, let alone a country?






    Right on. 
     
    slamspurs
    slamspurs
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 5717
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2016 - 7:16 AM ET #62

    I could probably wait until Super Tuesday to admit this, but I was wrong.

    After what I thought was a strong debate by Trump's opponents last night, Donald Trump is now -285 to win the nomination now. It actually went up!

    So I guess Trump might really be bulletproof right now.

    I'm debating on whether or not I should vote on Tuesday. Hillary Clinton is a HUGE favorite to win Virginia, so that's definitely a waste of time. Donald Trump is still only -900, so it's possible I could make a difference there.

    Reply

    I could probably wait until Super Tuesday to admit this, but I was wrong.

    After what I thought was a strong debate by Trump's opponents last night, Donald Trump is now -285 to win the nomination now. It actually went up!

    So I guess Trump might really be bulletproof right now.

    I'm debating on whether or not I should vote on Tuesday. Hillary Clinton is a HUGE favorite to win Virginia, so that's definitely a waste of time. Donald Trump is still only -900, so it's possible I could make a difference there.

     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2016 - 11:06 AM ET #63

    Post-debate polls.... Trump SMASHED IT !!

    I looked at a dozen online polls.... and Trump was voted to have won the debate in numbers of 65-75% across all of them.  The second tier was getting 10-15% or so

    I think all five of them did well - it was "very spirited" debate!  Must watch TV actually.... fricken hilarious at times.  I thought everybody did well except for Kasich, I have had enough of this guy... nice guy, nice GOP ideas but so freaking boring and his time has passed.  Trump was brilliant at times, and Rubio and Cruz did very well attacking and making points.

    I think at this point 90% of the GOP voters minds are made up and most of the undecided votes have swung to Trump.  Super Tuesday will be a bloodbath for the others.  All four of them might drop out a week from now.
    Reply
    Post-debate polls.... Trump SMASHED IT !!

    I looked at a dozen online polls.... and Trump was voted to have won the debate in numbers of 65-75% across all of them.  The second tier was getting 10-15% or so

    I think all five of them did well - it was "very spirited" debate!  Must watch TV actually.... fricken hilarious at times.  I thought everybody did well except for Kasich, I have had enough of this guy... nice guy, nice GOP ideas but so freaking boring and his time has passed.  Trump was brilliant at times, and Rubio and Cruz did very well attacking and making points.

    I think at this point 90% of the GOP voters minds are made up and most of the undecided votes have swung to Trump.  Super Tuesday will be a bloodbath for the others.  All four of them might drop out a week from now.
     
    BowmansAddict
    BowmansAddict
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 6520
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2016 - 11:59 AM ET #64

    what does it matter who becomes the president? anyone who's voting is truly naive and is wasting their time and efforts...
    the secret establishment (illuminati) pull the strings either way

    look at barry soetoro (aka hussein barack obama), he's a kenyan guy who can't speak without a teleprompter..this idiot talks and sounds like a cyborg....and the governments politics: all this talk about anti=terorrism this and that, and yet barrack has  allowed millions of illegal immmigrants enter the country untouched...
    these are luciferians that control the planet..they want caos and destructions among its own citizens 
    when you eventually learn, that the fbi and cia has for a very long time been involved in underground pedophilia and child sex rings, what does that tell you about the state of the country
    planet earth is in trouble
    Reply
    what does it matter who becomes the president? anyone who's voting is truly naive and is wasting their time and efforts...
    the secret establishment (illuminati) pull the strings either way

    look at barry soetoro (aka hussein barack obama), he's a kenyan guy who can't speak without a teleprompter..this idiot talks and sounds like a cyborg....and the governments politics: all this talk about anti=terorrism this and that, and yet barrack has  allowed millions of illegal immmigrants enter the country untouched...
    these are luciferians that control the planet..they want caos and destructions among its own citizens 
    when you eventually learn, that the fbi and cia has for a very long time been involved in underground pedophilia and child sex rings, what does that tell you about the state of the country
    planet earth is in trouble
     
    BowmansAddict
    BowmansAddict
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 6520
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2016 - 12:16 PM ET #65

    how is the word ''h0mosexual'' censored here at covers? that is baffling

    if i was a real fudge packer, i'd be extremely offended

    i guess i'll find out in a minute if the word '' paraplegic '' is also autcorrected
    Reply
    how is the word ''h0mosexual'' censored here at covers? that is baffling

    if i was a real fudge packer, i'd be extremely offended

    i guess i'll find out in a minute if the word '' paraplegic '' is also autcorrected
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2016 - 12:56 PM ET #66

    Quote Originally Posted by BowmansAddict:

    what does it matter who becomes the president? anyone who's voting is truly naive and is wasting their time and efforts...
    the secret establishment (illuminati) pull the strings either way

    look at barry soetoro (aka hussein barack obama), he's a kenyan guy who can't speak without a teleprompter..this idiot talks and sounds like a cyborg....and the governments politics: all this talk about anti=terorrism this and that, and yet barrack has  allowed millions of illegal immmigrants enter the country untouched...
    these are luciferians that control the planet..they want caos and destructions among its own citizens 
    when you eventually learn, that the fbi and cia has for a very long time been involved in underground pedophilia and child sex rings, what does that tell you about the state of the country
    planet earth is in trouble

    This is some dark dark stuff
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BowmansAddict:

    what does it matter who becomes the president? anyone who's voting is truly naive and is wasting their time and efforts...
    the secret establishment (illuminati) pull the strings either way

    look at barry soetoro (aka hussein barack obama), he's a kenyan guy who can't speak without a teleprompter..this idiot talks and sounds like a cyborg....and the governments politics: all this talk about anti=terorrism this and that, and yet barrack has  allowed millions of illegal immmigrants enter the country untouched...
    these are luciferians that control the planet..they want caos and destructions among its own citizens 
    when you eventually learn, that the fbi and cia has for a very long time been involved in underground pedophilia and child sex rings, what does that tell you about the state of the country
    planet earth is in trouble

    This is some dark dark stuff
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2016 - 1:12 PM ET #67

    Quote Originally Posted by BowmansAddict:

    what does it matter who becomes the president? anyone who's voting is truly naive and is wasting their time and efforts...
    the secret establishment (illuminati) pull the strings either way

    look at barry soetoro (aka hussein barack obama), he's a kenyan guy who can't speak without a teleprompter..this idiot talks and sounds like a cyborg....and the governments politics: all this talk about anti=terorrism this and that, and yet barrack has  allowed millions of illegal immmigrants enter the country untouched...
    these are luciferians that control the planet..they want caos and destructions among its own citizens 
    when you eventually learn, that the fbi and cia has for a very long time been involved in underground pedophilia and child sex rings, what does that tell you about the state of the country
    planet earth is in trouble

    The Illuminati and the NWO  

    You conspiracy clowns and pot smokers phuckin crack me up.

    Lay off the drugs man 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BowmansAddict:

    what does it matter who becomes the president? anyone who's voting is truly naive and is wasting their time and efforts...
    the secret establishment (illuminati) pull the strings either way

    look at barry soetoro (aka hussein barack obama), he's a kenyan guy who can't speak without a teleprompter..this idiot talks and sounds like a cyborg....and the governments politics: all this talk about anti=terorrism this and that, and yet barrack has  allowed millions of illegal immmigrants enter the country untouched...
    these are luciferians that control the planet..they want caos and destructions among its own citizens 
    when you eventually learn, that the fbi and cia has for a very long time been involved in underground pedophilia and child sex rings, what does that tell you about the state of the country
    planet earth is in trouble

    The Illuminati and the NWO  

    You conspiracy clowns and pot smokers phuckin crack me up.

    Lay off the drugs man 
     
    BowmansAddict
    BowmansAddict
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 6520
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2016 - 1:22 PM ET #68

    man there are so many dark secrets that they keep from the public

    here we have a presidential election coming up, one of the candidates is a man by the name of jeb bush...this man is a cocaine abuser, this is documented, him and his bro georgy boy...the whole bush family is immune to the law, they probably have cocaine and heroine secretly shipped to them by their own secret black courier service...and this is a man who's in the running for president of the united states?! u gotta ask yourself some questions, its sickening..people really can't look at mainstream news for honest and real information..the mainstream media is bought and paid for..they are all goons who are in on it together trying to brainwash the masses...when u look at CNN, many of their anchors are former cia agents IE: cooper anderson...when you connect the dots u can start to see the picture a little clearer
    i don't even wanna say too much, cuz they monitor the entire web, and even tho i'm a nobody, i still need to be careful...i've heard of ppl making youtube channels speaking against the establishment, then having fbi agents show up at their doorsteps
    there has to be a new political system established..with the way things are now, nothing will change...the gvnmt will keep on funding boogymen  terrorist groups like isis which they create themselves..trying to scare the garbage out of the people, make they own rules and have ppl submit all their rights in fear of being protected
    keep those eyes open 
    Reply
    man there are so many dark secrets that they keep from the public

    here we have a presidential election coming up, one of the candidates is a man by the name of jeb bush...this man is a cocaine abuser, this is documented, him and his bro georgy boy...the whole bush family is immune to the law, they probably have cocaine and heroine secretly shipped to them by their own secret black courier service...and this is a man who's in the running for president of the united states?! u gotta ask yourself some questions, its sickening..people really can't look at mainstream news for honest and real information..the mainstream media is bought and paid for..they are all goons who are in on it together trying to brainwash the masses...when u look at CNN, many of their anchors are former cia agents IE: cooper anderson...when you connect the dots u can start to see the picture a little clearer
    i don't even wanna say too much, cuz they monitor the entire web, and even tho i'm a nobody, i still need to be careful...i've heard of ppl making youtube channels speaking against the establishment, then having fbi agents show up at their doorsteps
    there has to be a new political system established..with the way things are now, nothing will change...the gvnmt will keep on funding boogymen  terrorist groups like isis which they create themselves..trying to scare the garbage out of the people, make they own rules and have ppl submit all their rights in fear of being protected
    keep those eyes open 
     
    BowmansAddict
    BowmansAddict
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 6520
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2016 - 2:03 PM ET #69

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:


    The Illuminati and the NWO  

    You conspiracy clowns and pot smokers phuckin crack me up.

    Lay off the drugs man 
    How cookie cutter of you, congradulations!

    for fuks sakes, its true what they say about most americans 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:


    The Illuminati and the NWO  

    You conspiracy clowns and pot smokers phuckin crack me up.

    Lay off the drugs man 
    How cookie cutter of you, congradulations!

    for fuks sakes, its true what they say about most americans 

     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2016 - 2:09 PM ET #70

    Bowman,

    Adhere to what the great warrior poet Snoop Doggy Dog said,

    Take 2 puffs and pass it to the N!gga on the left!
    Reply
    Bowman,

    Adhere to what the great warrior poet Snoop Doggy Dog said,

    Take 2 puffs and pass it to the N!gga on the left!
     
    Want2ride
    Want2ride
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 193
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2016 - 6:47 PM ET #71

    I enjoy reading the posts of Trump supporters. To have a mind uncluttered by thought must make life so easy. Their reason, and they only have one, for choosing La Don is hate of anyone that is not considered republican. That is it. Hate and vitriol. The entire national and geopolitical views consist of one thought: Hillary is a c u n t. That's it. Now I am a huge Donny supporter, because A) he might not beat Clinton, or B) his massive ego will prevent him from working with anyone in Congress. So I prefer 4 more years of gridlock vs. having to trust Cruz or Rubio.
    Reply
    I enjoy reading the posts of Trump supporters. To have a mind uncluttered by thought must make life so easy. Their reason, and they only have one, for choosing La Don is hate of anyone that is not considered republican. That is it. Hate and vitriol. The entire national and geopolitical views consist of one thought: Hillary is a c u n t. That's it. Now I am a huge Donny supporter, because A) he might not beat Clinton, or B) his massive ego will prevent him from working with anyone in Congress. So I prefer 4 more years of gridlock vs. having to trust Cruz or Rubio.
     
    BowmansAddict
    BowmansAddict
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 6520
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2016 - 6:51 PM ET #72

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    Bowman,

    Adhere to what the great warrior poet Snoop Doggy Dog said,

    Take 2 puffs and pass it to the N!gga on the left!

    I'm a crackhead, why? Do me and yourself a favour, you will receive a useful education lesson, maybe it will shut you up. I bet anytime u turn on the ball game on tv, and they sing god bless america, u stand and salute. Go on youtube right now, and watch ''the panama deception''. Its only like an hour long, and free. Come back and tell me if u still think i'm a druggy. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    Bowman,

    Adhere to what the great warrior poet Snoop Doggy Dog said,

    Take 2 puffs and pass it to the N!gga on the left!

    I'm a crackhead, why? Do me and yourself a favour, you will receive a useful education lesson, maybe it will shut you up. I bet anytime u turn on the ball game on tv, and they sing god bless america, u stand and salute. Go on youtube right now, and watch ''the panama deception''. Its only like an hour long, and free. Come back and tell me if u still think i'm a druggy. 
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2016 - 7:05 PM ET #73

    I really don't care and I don't take the time to watch it.  Too lazy
    Reply
    I really don't care and I don't take the time to watch it.  Too lazy
     
    GunShard
    GunShard
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 1534
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2016 - 7:34 PM ET #74

    Reply
     
     
    slamspurs
    slamspurs
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 5717
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2016 - 11:30 PM ET #75

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:

    Post-debate polls.... Trump SMASHED IT !!

    I looked at a dozen online polls.... and Trump was voted to have won the debate in numbers of 65-75% across all of them.  The second tier was getting 10-15% or so

    I think all five of them did well - it was "very spirited" debate!  Must watch TV actually.... fricken hilarious at times.  I thought everybody did well except for Kasich, I have had enough of this guy... nice guy, nice GOP ideas but so freaking boring and his time has passed.  Trump was brilliant at times, and Rubio and Cruz did very well attacking and making points.

    I think at this point 90% of the GOP voters minds are made up and most of the undecided votes have swung to Trump.  Super Tuesday will be a bloodbath for the others.  All four of them might drop out a week from now.

    I dunno what the criteria for winning the debate is. If you consider winning that he was able to keep his insurmountable lead, then yeah I guess he won. If the criteria that he didn't suffer catastrophic failure before Super Tuesday, I guess you could say he won.

    But I don't think he gained points there, and I think Cruz got just enough points back to take back Texas. That may actually be the best thing for Trump too. The longer Rubio and Cruz both stay in, the more they siphon votes off each other. If Cruz loses Texas, which his campaign manager says is a must-win, he might as well drop out.

    Sucked for Trump that he was stuck in the middle of two people constantly attacking him, but it made for good TV and I'm sure CNN loved it.

    Because Kasich doesn't get as much time as the leaders, he has to repeat his campaign win theme constantly. It gets pretty annoying sometimes.

    I think we get a debate every week for the next 3 weeks or so. We'll see if Trump has the balls to come up with details of his plans in the mean time, because he's going to keep getting prodded repeatedly until he does.

    Do I care that he agreed with Hillary Clinton on certain things? Not really. Trump should use this as a comeback:

    "So what if I agree with Hillary on one issue? Just because we're republicans and they're democrats doesn't mean we have to have the complete opposite position. Should I not like ice cream just because Hillary Clinton does?"

    Do I care that he has switched positions over the last 30 years? No, people change their opinions all the time. Things change.

    Do I care that he used money to lobby for special interests with people, including Hillary? No, but it sounds bad she brought it up in a debate between the two.

    Do I care that he makes his Trump line clothing in China and Mexico? No, but it makes him look really bad when one of his main themes is how we don't win with China.

    Do I care that he subcontracted out work to a company that used illegals? No, when you're the head of a company you don't have time to go over all the granular details of vetting the people doing demolition.

    Mexico was never going to pay for the wall. I'm impressed how he was able to diffuse that topic so easily by simply saying "They will, and it just got 10 feet taller" joke. Like I said before, bulletproof. 

    I'm not trying to justify for Trump. I don't even like him as a candidate. But when you're running a business, the goal is to make money. When you're the president, you have a different mindset.

    I have a lot of friends that believe in that Illuminati crap. I just tell them, don't talk about it with me, I'm not interested. If there is some secret society, you either get in, or don't worry about it. Nothing you can do anyways. All it does it make you hate the world, which leads to a crappy life.

    Let me repeat that, hating the world really gives you a crappy life. You're always angry, cynical, and no one wants to be around you.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:

    Post-debate polls.... Trump SMASHED IT !!

    I looked at a dozen online polls.... and Trump was voted to have won the debate in numbers of 65-75% across all of them.  The second tier was getting 10-15% or so

    I think all five of them did well - it was "very spirited" debate!  Must watch TV actually.... fricken hilarious at times.  I thought everybody did well except for Kasich, I have had enough of this guy... nice guy, nice GOP ideas but so freaking boring and his time has passed.  Trump was brilliant at times, and Rubio and Cruz did very well attacking and making points.

    I think at this point 90% of the GOP voters minds are made up and most of the undecided votes have swung to Trump.  Super Tuesday will be a bloodbath for the others.  All four of them might drop out a week from now.

    I dunno what the criteria for winning the debate is. If you consider winning that he was able to keep his insurmountable lead, then yeah I guess he won. If the criteria that he didn't suffer catastrophic failure before Super Tuesday, I guess you could say he won.

    But I don't think he gained points there, and I think Cruz got just enough points back to take back Texas. That may actually be the best thing for Trump too. The longer Rubio and Cruz both stay in, the more they siphon votes off each other. If Cruz loses Texas, which his campaign manager says is a must-win, he might as well drop out.

    Sucked for Trump that he was stuck in the middle of two people constantly attacking him, but it made for good TV and I'm sure CNN loved it.

    Because Kasich doesn't get as much time as the leaders, he has to repeat his campaign win theme constantly. It gets pretty annoying sometimes.

    I think we get a debate every week for the next 3 weeks or so. We'll see if Trump has the balls to come up with details of his plans in the mean time, because he's going to keep getting prodded repeatedly until he does.

    Do I care that he agreed with Hillary Clinton on certain things? Not really. Trump should use this as a comeback:

    "So what if I agree with Hillary on one issue? Just because we're republicans and they're democrats doesn't mean we have to have the complete opposite position. Should I not like ice cream just because Hillary Clinton does?"

    Do I care that he has switched positions over the last 30 years? No, people change their opinions all the time. Things change.

    Do I care that he used money to lobby for special interests with people, including Hillary? No, but it sounds bad she brought it up in a debate between the two.

    Do I care that he makes his Trump line clothing in China and Mexico? No, but it makes him look really bad when one of his main themes is how we don't win with China.

    Do I care that he subcontracted out work to a company that used illegals? No, when you're the head of a company you don't have time to go over all the granular details of vetting the people doing demolition.

    Mexico was never going to pay for the wall. I'm impressed how he was able to diffuse that topic so easily by simply saying "They will, and it just got 10 feet taller" joke. Like I said before, bulletproof. 

    I'm not trying to justify for Trump. I don't even like him as a candidate. But when you're running a business, the goal is to make money. When you're the president, you have a different mindset.

    I have a lot of friends that believe in that Illuminati crap. I just tell them, don't talk about it with me, I'm not interested. If there is some secret society, you either get in, or don't worry about it. Nothing you can do anyways. All it does it make you hate the world, which leads to a crappy life.

    Let me repeat that, hating the world really gives you a crappy life. You're always angry, cynical, and no one wants to be around you.

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 435
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,890
    • PART DEUX 152
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 844
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • Week 6 Money 8,414
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,253
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,249

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.