That's the most clear and concise thing you've said this entire thread.....
@Scal, to quote the great John McClane (Bruce Willis) from the original Die Hard:
"Welcome to the party, pal!!!!!"
I see you're as delusional as always. Probably in you're refractory period after seeing Bill O'Reilly get fired. I'm not even going to get into it with you, because a) you don't get it, and b) we both know where this eventually ends up.....
Good to see this animal is able to have a good laugh about killing 3 innocent people. They do say laughter is the best medicine. Let's hope there's a super special place in hell for this monster.
Quote Originally Posted by nature1970:
You lost me skittles.
That's the most clear and concise thing you've said this entire thread.....
@Scal, to quote the great John McClane (Bruce Willis) from the original Die Hard:
"Welcome to the party, pal!!!!!"
I see you're as delusional as always. Probably in you're refractory period after seeing Bill O'Reilly get fired. I'm not even going to get into it with you, because a) you don't get it, and b) we both know where this eventually ends up.....
Good to see this animal is able to have a good laugh about killing 3 innocent people. They do say laughter is the best medicine. Let's hope there's a super special place in hell for this monster.
Good to see this animal is able to have a good laugh about killing 3 innocent people. They do say laughter is the best medicine. Let's hope there's a super special place in hell for this monster.
I'm not saying that scal also laughed, but I bet he at least smiled
Good to see this animal is able to have a good laugh about killing 3 innocent people. They do say laughter is the best medicine. Let's hope there's a super special place in hell for this monster.
I'm not saying that scal also laughed, but I bet he at least smiled
The reason we haven't heard more until today was because the Police were still collecting evidence. Apparently this nut-case took the Police to every shooting site and gave them every detail. There is also another suspect who is a person of interest.
You guys get WAY too wound up over the media. Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, ALL OF THAT SH!T... turn it all off and live a better life.
BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
The reason we haven't heard more until today was because the Police were still collecting evidence. Apparently this nut-case took the Police to every shooting site and gave them every detail. There is also another suspect who is a person of interest.
You guys get WAY too wound up over the media. Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, ALL OF THAT SH!T... turn it all off and live a better life.
Sorry people piss poor day for me. Earth day. 4 20 day bp ruined the gulf as our President at the time did jack shat. No one went to jail and they destroyed that eco system China white beaches of gulf shores smell like petroleum and a lovely shade of grey. We as Americans did nothing to stop it. Could not even charge bp for the lease agreements for the tract they drill.
Obama is was and was always a liar.
Sorry people piss poor day for me. Earth day. 4 20 day bp ruined the gulf as our President at the time did jack shat. No one went to jail and they destroyed that eco system China white beaches of gulf shores smell like petroleum and a lovely shade of grey. We as Americans did nothing to stop it. Could not even charge bp for the lease agreements for the tract they drill.
President got up with great rhetorical we will investigate and hold those responsible accountable. Which means no one will be fired CEO demoted pay a fine and bp is good to go. And I was a demo rat at the time. Never will I wear that label again.
President got up with great rhetorical we will investigate and hold those responsible accountable. Which means no one will be fired CEO demoted pay a fine and bp is good to go. And I was a demo rat at the time. Never will I wear that label again.
I'm not saying that scal also laughed, but I bet he at least smiled
Of course because that is consistent with saying criminal charges should be brought against the parents of a child smoking a blunt.
Again, be critical of Caucasians and ANY WAY, and you are the a "racist" (even if you are white) and the anti-Christ rolled into one! It's quite hilarious!
Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:
I'm not saying that scal also laughed, but I bet he at least smiled
Of course because that is consistent with saying criminal charges should be brought against the parents of a child smoking a blunt.
Again, be critical of Caucasians and ANY WAY, and you are the a "racist" (even if you are white) and the anti-Christ rolled into one! It's quite hilarious!
Of course because that is consistent with saying criminal charges should be brought against the parents of a child smoking a blunt.
Again, be critical of Caucasians and ANY WAY, and you are the a "racist" (even if you are white) and the anti-Christ rolled into one! It's quite hilarious!
Scal, now 4 posts into this thread, and still hasn't not only said what this POS did was wrong, but almost seems to be defending it?!?!?
I find it funny that this monster is a racist, video proof of him posting anti-white rhetoric, even the Sheriff conducting the media interviews is saying "He's not a terrorist, he's a racist".
Yet.....
Watching the news, they're still going with "Suspected Shooter" or something like that..... Now, once again, roles reversed, what would the "headline" be????
I wish I had taken a screenshot of my T.V. this morning to post it. It's almost like "well, he'll have his day in court, the jury's still out....."
Are you effin' kidding me?!?!? Just SAY IT!!!!! Like Sam Kinison to Rodney Dangerfield in Back To School:
"SAY IT!!!!! SAY IT!!!!!"
Scal, if I can boil our arguements down to 4 words, it's this:
"S#!T works both ways"
Can you be a "Black Racist"? YES! "White Racist"? Of course.....
Once you realize this, I think you'll be a better person for it.....
Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:
Of course because that is consistent with saying criminal charges should be brought against the parents of a child smoking a blunt.
Again, be critical of Caucasians and ANY WAY, and you are the a "racist" (even if you are white) and the anti-Christ rolled into one! It's quite hilarious!
Scal, now 4 posts into this thread, and still hasn't not only said what this POS did was wrong, but almost seems to be defending it?!?!?
I find it funny that this monster is a racist, video proof of him posting anti-white rhetoric, even the Sheriff conducting the media interviews is saying "He's not a terrorist, he's a racist".
Yet.....
Watching the news, they're still going with "Suspected Shooter" or something like that..... Now, once again, roles reversed, what would the "headline" be????
I wish I had taken a screenshot of my T.V. this morning to post it. It's almost like "well, he'll have his day in court, the jury's still out....."
Are you effin' kidding me?!?!? Just SAY IT!!!!! Like Sam Kinison to Rodney Dangerfield in Back To School:
"SAY IT!!!!! SAY IT!!!!!"
Scal, if I can boil our arguements down to 4 words, it's this:
"S#!T works both ways"
Can you be a "Black Racist"? YES! "White Racist"? Of course.....
Once you realize this, I think you'll be a better person for it.....
So far off April 20th is the worst fnn day in my calander year so. People wanna kill people with different skin color not a real shocker. While I am talking directly at you goose what is Belize like. Never personally been there and would Like to know. And I apologize for bringing this off topic (In voice of ten year old) clubdirt started it...lol
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
Dafuq does that have to do with this Thread???
So far off April 20th is the worst fnn day in my calander year so. People wanna kill people with different skin color not a real shocker. While I am talking directly at you goose what is Belize like. Never personally been there and would Like to know. And I apologize for bringing this off topic (In voice of ten year old) clubdirt started it...lol
This "situation" was barely reported on, and it seems to be almost out of the news cycle. Not only that, I live in California, and it happened yesterday!!!!
@Clubdirt - yes, there have been a lot of "underreported" mass shootings so far in the U.S., but how many of those involved the shooter stating, "I'm looking to kill as many (whatever ethnicity/race/etc.) as I can" And also screamed "Allah Akbar!!!!!" as he was arrested. I'm guessing zero.....
Compare that to how many times we've seen that Asian "doctor" being dragged off the plane?!?!?! Exactly.
Like I said in the OP, if roles were reversed, or this "victim" would have been gunned down by the police and someone caught it on video, I think we've seen how that would've played out.....
I live in California too and didn't hear about it until right now. That being said, most crazy racial killings these days tend to be any other ethnicity wanting to kill as many white people as possible just because they're white. That s hit doesn't make the news anymore. Now had he been killed or had it been "I want to kill as many [enter any ethnic minority here] people as I can," it would've been front page news, baby.
Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:
Thank you. That's my point.....
This "situation" was barely reported on, and it seems to be almost out of the news cycle. Not only that, I live in California, and it happened yesterday!!!!
@Clubdirt - yes, there have been a lot of "underreported" mass shootings so far in the U.S., but how many of those involved the shooter stating, "I'm looking to kill as many (whatever ethnicity/race/etc.) as I can" And also screamed "Allah Akbar!!!!!" as he was arrested. I'm guessing zero.....
Compare that to how many times we've seen that Asian "doctor" being dragged off the plane?!?!?! Exactly.
Like I said in the OP, if roles were reversed, or this "victim" would have been gunned down by the police and someone caught it on video, I think we've seen how that would've played out.....
I live in California too and didn't hear about it until right now. That being said, most crazy racial killings these days tend to be any other ethnicity wanting to kill as many white people as possible just because they're white. That s hit doesn't make the news anymore. Now had he been killed or had it been "I want to kill as many [enter any ethnic minority here] people as I can," it would've been front page news, baby.
I live in California too and didn't hear about it until right now. That being said, most crazy racial killings these days tend to be any other ethnicity wanting to kill as many white people as possible just because they're white. That s hit doesn't make the news anymore. Now had he been killed or had it been "I want to kill as many [enter any ethnic minority here] people as I can," it would've been front page news, baby.
I don't think that's necessarily true and I would bet you have no numbers to back it up. With that said, while I might somewhat disagree with you I 100% agree with the OP's point. He's not trying to make the point of "which race kills which race more." His point is that some on this site (ahem! Scal.) would have you believe that hate crimes are a 1-way street. All races are affected by hate crimes and all races perpetuate them. And rather buying into the media narrative, or the Scal narrative, that it's all one way, we can use that energy to cime up with a solution. The media, and people like Scal, never come up with answers. They just post links. So the OP mimics him from time to time to disprove his sh!t.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Quote Originally Posted by RealCherylTunt:
I live in California too and didn't hear about it until right now. That being said, most crazy racial killings these days tend to be any other ethnicity wanting to kill as many white people as possible just because they're white. That s hit doesn't make the news anymore. Now had he been killed or had it been "I want to kill as many [enter any ethnic minority here] people as I can," it would've been front page news, baby.
I don't think that's necessarily true and I would bet you have no numbers to back it up. With that said, while I might somewhat disagree with you I 100% agree with the OP's point. He's not trying to make the point of "which race kills which race more." His point is that some on this site (ahem! Scal.) would have you believe that hate crimes are a 1-way street. All races are affected by hate crimes and all races perpetuate them. And rather buying into the media narrative, or the Scal narrative, that it's all one way, we can use that energy to cime up with a solution. The media, and people like Scal, never come up with answers. They just post links. So the OP mimics him from time to time to disprove his sh!t.
The Media has stepped in to replace the Sorry Democrats as the Opposition Party due to the fact that the Democrats are leaderless and still in denial due to their Rebuke in November.
There is NO News that doesn't advance the Progressive agenda or serve to deny/denigrate Trump Presidency.
Look at the Big story Tue. of a run-off in Georgia and the chance that a Democrat might win a seat and prove that the Trump admin. is being abandoned by his supporters and these last 100 days are all just a terrible dream.
Quote Orwell's Animal House- War is Peace. Propaganda is News.
No offense but the majority of that was lost upon me. What I did take away from it, I found to be easily explained. Trump's a tool so people aren't happy; not that Hillary was any better of a choice.
And to quote the only man I'll ever love, Animal House is an allegorical novella about Stalinism by George Orwell and spoiler alert--IT SUCKS!
Media has been used to distract or highlight things for generations. If you're all just realizing this, you're a little slow on the uptake.
Quote Originally Posted by 666LES:
The Media has stepped in to replace the Sorry Democrats as the Opposition Party due to the fact that the Democrats are leaderless and still in denial due to their Rebuke in November.
There is NO News that doesn't advance the Progressive agenda or serve to deny/denigrate Trump Presidency.
Look at the Big story Tue. of a run-off in Georgia and the chance that a Democrat might win a seat and prove that the Trump admin. is being abandoned by his supporters and these last 100 days are all just a terrible dream.
Quote Orwell's Animal House- War is Peace. Propaganda is News.
No offense but the majority of that was lost upon me. What I did take away from it, I found to be easily explained. Trump's a tool so people aren't happy; not that Hillary was any better of a choice.
And to quote the only man I'll ever love, Animal House is an allegorical novella about Stalinism by George Orwell and spoiler alert--IT SUCKS!
Media has been used to distract or highlight things for generations. If you're all just realizing this, you're a little slow on the uptake.
A great place to pick up hot single milfs is a used kids clothing store called once upon a child. I go there every now and then to sell used toys or kids clothes,baby stuff. It certainly is a way to get some quick cash to gamble with and beats going to a pawn shop.
A great place to pick up hot single milfs is a used kids clothing store called once upon a child. I go there every now and then to sell used toys or kids clothes,baby stuff. It certainly is a way to get some quick cash to gamble with and beats going to a pawn shop.