• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    I have a serious question

    «First Previous 12
    vanzack
    Danny9999
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 625
    Posts: 30
    «First Previous 12
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Oct. 28, 2022 - 3:20 PM ET #26

    And how do I average -103 vig?

    Its nothing revolutionary.

    First off, lowvig is offered to all Americans.  It is -105.  So right away, anyone who wants -105 can get -105.  Lets not pretend it is difficult.

    Secondly - and I have written novels about this at Covers over the years - I have access to books like Betfair, Pinnacle, and Matchbook.  If you cant average -103 using those books along with lowvig, then there is something wrong with you.  It isnt a big secret.

    Pretty simple.

    peace_5

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    And how do I average -103 vig?

    Its nothing revolutionary.

    First off, lowvig is offered to all Americans.  It is -105.  So right away, anyone who wants -105 can get -105.  Lets not pretend it is difficult.

    Secondly - and I have written novels about this at Covers over the years - I have access to books like Betfair, Pinnacle, and Matchbook.  If you cant average -103 using those books along with lowvig, then there is something wrong with you.  It isnt a big secret.

    Pretty simple.

    peace_5

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Oct. 28, 2022 - 3:27 PM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny9999:

    It's not too hard to see why so many people constantly call you an asshole and a jerk. To keep bringing up prison and panties when this topic is completely different. It's exactly what a child does. I never said you aren't still up units on a 34-23 record, what I said is you completely ignore vig which inflates your units won. And the BS about you getting "better lines than anyone else". Lol. You are so perfect and wonderful. The best lines hunter anywhere. Lol. Go ahead make a prison or panty comment now. I'm seriously starting to think you are a sheltered 28 year old still living with mommy.

     

    I dont ignore vig.  Vig is variable and hard to calculate.  Do people at covers care what I pay in vig?  I am not sure about that - but I certainly think they care more about my picks and my stakes than what I personally pay in vig.

    I do think I am one of the best line hunters anywhere actually.  I spend a lot of time and effort on it.  Like a full time job type of time and effort.  I do put a very high priority on it, and I think anyone who does will have similar results.  There arent really any secrets.

    Like I have said many times in this thread so far..... I am 58% ROI including -110 vig.  At -105, I am 59.5%.  Is that not good enough for you?  That isnt winning?  Not winning enough?  Not sure why you keep beating this drum - but it is pretty simple to see what is going on here.

    Yeah - I am 28 years old.  I only wish.  I have been at covers for 20 years - started when I was 8 years old!  

    Dont be mad that when I post I get 6k views just by putting out a pick.  I dont think those 6k views are worried about what I pay in vig.

    And you are still a prison panty sniffer.

    peace_5

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny9999:

    It's not too hard to see why so many people constantly call you an asshole and a jerk. To keep bringing up prison and panties when this topic is completely different. It's exactly what a child does. I never said you aren't still up units on a 34-23 record, what I said is you completely ignore vig which inflates your units won. And the BS about you getting "better lines than anyone else". Lol. You are so perfect and wonderful. The best lines hunter anywhere. Lol. Go ahead make a prison or panty comment now. I'm seriously starting to think you are a sheltered 28 year old still living with mommy.

     

    I dont ignore vig.  Vig is variable and hard to calculate.  Do people at covers care what I pay in vig?  I am not sure about that - but I certainly think they care more about my picks and my stakes than what I personally pay in vig.

    I do think I am one of the best line hunters anywhere actually.  I spend a lot of time and effort on it.  Like a full time job type of time and effort.  I do put a very high priority on it, and I think anyone who does will have similar results.  There arent really any secrets.

    Like I have said many times in this thread so far..... I am 58% ROI including -110 vig.  At -105, I am 59.5%.  Is that not good enough for you?  That isnt winning?  Not winning enough?  Not sure why you keep beating this drum - but it is pretty simple to see what is going on here.

    Yeah - I am 28 years old.  I only wish.  I have been at covers for 20 years - started when I was 8 years old!  

    Dont be mad that when I post I get 6k views just by putting out a pick.  I dont think those 6k views are worried about what I pay in vig.

    And you are still a prison panty sniffer.

    peace_5

     
    Danny9999
    Danny9999
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2021
    Posts: 2025
    Posted: Oct. 28, 2022 - 4:59 PM ET #28

    @vanzack

     

     There you go constantly posting lies. You are a true con “man”.

    I absolutely never said you don’t win. I have never said that. I said pretty much no one wins. Do you disagree with that . I imagine at least 98% lose long term. I also never said the only way to win is betting huge MLS. In fact, in the OP I said bad lines, scalps, and an occasional +EV. Never even mentioned MLs. What you do is you take things and exaggerate them to avoid having an honest conversation. That is what a child does. Now I am a panty sniffer ? We are not ever allowed to have or touch the items we send them. To keep contraband from coming in. I expected there would be some child who would make it into a joke like a second grader but it’s a clothes package and what they want is panties. That seems to be a very treasured item when it is taken from you. Especially with women. I would be just as happy to order her a shirt but panties are what they want. 

    What I said is you inflate your record by not including juice. That is a fact. First you claim you are actually up more units then what your juice free record indicates, now you admit you have a -103 juice average. Even that can become substantial in the long term. 

    And I said -2000/+1000 has less vig then -110/-110. That is an undeniable FACT. The fact that you calculated 32% just shows you are not half as great as you think you are. I think you need to stick with attacking people over whether Miami should have kicked a FG or not. You need to stick with opinion questions. That way you can continue to be an arrogant jerk while they all call you asshole and jerk. Not FACT questions where you can be proven wrong. But please study your math

    WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO PUT IN THE WORK ? 

    oh please how about another witty panty joke

    Reply

    @vanzack

     

     There you go constantly posting lies. You are a true con “man”.

    I absolutely never said you don’t win. I have never said that. I said pretty much no one wins. Do you disagree with that . I imagine at least 98% lose long term. I also never said the only way to win is betting huge MLS. In fact, in the OP I said bad lines, scalps, and an occasional +EV. Never even mentioned MLs. What you do is you take things and exaggerate them to avoid having an honest conversation. That is what a child does. Now I am a panty sniffer ? We are not ever allowed to have or touch the items we send them. To keep contraband from coming in. I expected there would be some child who would make it into a joke like a second grader but it’s a clothes package and what they want is panties. That seems to be a very treasured item when it is taken from you. Especially with women. I would be just as happy to order her a shirt but panties are what they want. 

    What I said is you inflate your record by not including juice. That is a fact. First you claim you are actually up more units then what your juice free record indicates, now you admit you have a -103 juice average. Even that can become substantial in the long term. 

    And I said -2000/+1000 has less vig then -110/-110. That is an undeniable FACT. The fact that you calculated 32% just shows you are not half as great as you think you are. I think you need to stick with attacking people over whether Miami should have kicked a FG or not. You need to stick with opinion questions. That way you can continue to be an arrogant jerk while they all call you asshole and jerk. Not FACT questions where you can be proven wrong. But please study your math

    WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO PUT IN THE WORK ? 

    oh please how about another witty panty joke

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Oct. 28, 2022 - 5:49 PM ET #29

    I wish you the best Danny.  You and I are just gonna have to agree to disagree.  I dont have the energy.

    peace_5

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    I wish you the best Danny.  You and I are just gonna have to agree to disagree.  I dont have the energy.

    peace_5

     
     
    Danny9999
    Danny9999
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2021
    Posts: 2025
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2022 - 12:18 AM ET #30

    @vanzack

     Ok I will agree with you on that. I wish you the best as well. 

    Reply

    @vanzack

     Ok I will agree with you on that. I wish you the best as well. 

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 12

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,789
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,570
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 421
    • MLB Playoffs 15,838
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,067
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,356
    • Week 6 Money 5,349
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,216
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
    • HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,498

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.