All of the numbers concerning offshore gambling are well hidden. What is the handle? Gross or net profit? Nobody knows. You may find figures here or there, but they are guesses at best.
While I realize that to many it seems they are just operating a printing press creating cash, I can assure you it is not that easy - at all. To be a successful bookmaker you need to be very sharp on lines, and create balanced action. You also need to be marketed properly, and create a very positive allegiance among those that want to wager.
At the end of the day, I am very sure that Bookmaker, 5Dimes, andy many others are very profitable. I really could not care less about their profitability as long as I get paid.... and I have been getting paid quite handsomely by 5dimes recently :)
All of the numbers concerning offshore gambling are well hidden. What is the handle? Gross or net profit? Nobody knows. You may find figures here or there, but they are guesses at best.
While I realize that to many it seems they are just operating a printing press creating cash, I can assure you it is not that easy - at all. To be a successful bookmaker you need to be very sharp on lines, and create balanced action. You also need to be marketed properly, and create a very positive allegiance among those that want to wager.
At the end of the day, I am very sure that Bookmaker, 5Dimes, andy many others are very profitable. I really could not care less about their profitability as long as I get paid.... and I have been getting paid quite handsomely by 5dimes recently :)