https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5cf_1372168824
Just unreal the level of violence this pos uses on this defenceless woman. ![]()
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5cf_1372168824
Just unreal the level of violence this pos uses on this defenceless woman. ![]()
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5cf_1372168824
Just unreal the level of violence this pos uses on this defenceless woman. ![]()
Unreal
I try to tell a few of the alone moms I know to have firearms in the house. Won't listen.![]()
They are prey to some of the most violent monsters on the planet.
Unreal
I try to tell a few of the alone moms I know to have firearms in the house. Won't listen.![]()
They are prey to some of the most violent monsters on the planet.
Hutch, I couldn't possibly agree more.![]()
Moment a person is free from an attacker you run dirctly to that firearm. Status of weapon capability is locked, loaded and safety off.
Feel awful for that poor woman. She had only a slight window to cut loose.
Hutch, I couldn't possibly agree more.![]()
Moment a person is free from an attacker you run dirctly to that firearm. Status of weapon capability is locked, loaded and safety off.
Feel awful for that poor woman. She had only a slight window to cut loose.
Notice how he wont answer this question? ![]()
Notice how he wont answer this question? ![]()
