• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    hiliarious, donald trump not eligible to be president!!!

    12 Next Last»
    mainman11111
    Slobbasaurus
    Wander Bread
    nature1970
    BWS77
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1008
    Posts: 26
    12 Next Last»
     
    mainman11111
    mainman11111
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 1083
    Posted: May. 10, 2016 - 10:29 AM ET #1




    he is a 'man baby' and man babies are not eligible!!!

    he has a temperament of a baby and has baby hands!

    his followers say 'don't worry when he is president he will grow up and not act so childish. World leaders will work with him'






    ok.... enough is enough, he will be president!!!



    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.



    he is a 'man baby' and man babies are not eligible!!!

    he has a temperament of a baby and has baby hands!

    his followers say 'don't worry when he is president he will grow up and not act so childish. World leaders will work with him'






    ok.... enough is enough, he will be president!!!



     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: May. 10, 2016 - 11:20 AM ET #2

    Reply
     
    Wander Bread
    Wander Bread
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 446
    Posted: May. 10, 2016 - 11:33 AM ET #3

    Boooooooo
    Reply
    Boooooooo
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: May. 10, 2016 - 11:50 AM ET #4

    I think Trump will make Hillary cry during the debates.  He should proceed to say, "Ladies and gentlemen, this could be your commander-in-chief!"

    Any male that votes for needs their man-card revoked immediately.

    It's bad enough that some men are Liberals.  Grow a phucking pair you hippies! 
    Reply
    I think Trump will make Hillary cry during the debates.  He should proceed to say, "Ladies and gentlemen, this could be your commander-in-chief!"

    Any male that votes for needs their man-card revoked immediately.

    It's bad enough that some men are Liberals.  Grow a phucking pair you hippies! 
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: May. 10, 2016 - 1:57 PM ET #5

    The enabler story line as well as first gentleman and simply because they are vulnerable to the issue of Paula Jones Monika Lewinsky Her role in bengazi the total disregard of information secrecy the mishandling of states secrets, then the influence peddling Russian purchase of weapons grade uranium from. The USA,her enforcement of exec actions fast and furious immigrant workers who arrived illegally the bully tatics state for a n d U.N. Secretary the advancement of i irs policy against political foes. She is front and center of Obamas policy......any one could Hillary in a debate.
    Reply
    The enabler story line as well as first gentleman and simply because they are vulnerable to the issue of Paula Jones Monika Lewinsky Her role in bengazi the total disregard of information secrecy the mishandling of states secrets, then the influence peddling Russian purchase of weapons grade uranium from. The USA,her enforcement of exec actions fast and furious immigrant workers who arrived illegally the bully tatics state for a n d U.N. Secretary the advancement of i irs policy against political foes. She is front and center of Obamas policy......any one could Hillary in a debate.
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: May. 10, 2016 - 2:46 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    I think Trump will make Hillary cry during the debates.  He should proceed to say, "Ladies and gentlemen, this could be your commander-in-chief!"

    Any male that votes for needs their man-card revoked immediately.

    It's bad enough that some men are Liberals.  Grow a phucking pair you hippies! 

    That's pretty much the dumbest thing ever posted on this site.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    I think Trump will make Hillary cry during the debates.  He should proceed to say, "Ladies and gentlemen, this could be your commander-in-chief!"

    Any male that votes for needs their man-card revoked immediately.

    It's bad enough that some men are Liberals.  Grow a phucking pair you hippies! 

    That's pretty much the dumbest thing ever posted on this site.  
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: May. 10, 2016 - 3:02 PM ET #7

    Grow a pair BWS 
    Reply
    Grow a pair BWS 
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: May. 10, 2016 - 3:07 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    That's pretty much the dumbest thing ever posted on this site.  

    Don't get salty because you fall in this category.  

    Outside of politics, you seem to be an ok guy 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    That's pretty much the dumbest thing ever posted on this site.  

    Don't get salty because you fall in this category.  

    Outside of politics, you seem to be an ok guy 
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: May. 10, 2016 - 4:02 PM ET #9

    The fact that either one of these two is the best we can do for POTUS is disgusting.

    Trump is a fail

    Hillary is a fail

    I was a Jeb backer from the beginning, and I still think he would've been a decent president. But the fact that he got mixed up with all the other jokers in the "Trump Circus" in this media-wh0re age we're living in was just too much.....

    At this point I do not care who "wins", because either way I think the whole country loses.....

    Reply
    The fact that either one of these two is the best we can do for POTUS is disgusting.

    Trump is a fail

    Hillary is a fail

    I was a Jeb backer from the beginning, and I still think he would've been a decent president. But the fact that he got mixed up with all the other jokers in the "Trump Circus" in this media-wh0re age we're living in was just too much.....

    At this point I do not care who "wins", because either way I think the whole country loses.....

     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: May. 10, 2016 - 4:13 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    Grow a pair BWS 

    It takes a pair to be different   
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    Grow a pair BWS 

    It takes a pair to be different   
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: May. 10, 2016 - 4:31 PM ET #11

    Maybe different in Ohio.  But Liberals certainly out-number conservatives here in the NY metro area.  

    Between Jersey City, Newark, Atlantic City, Trenton and Camden, the Democratic machine has turned every major city in this state in to corrupt, political wastelands over the years.    

    Bah-lee dat!


    Reply
    Maybe different in Ohio.  But Liberals certainly out-number conservatives here in the NY metro area.  

    Between Jersey City, Newark, Atlantic City, Trenton and Camden, the Democratic machine has turned every major city in this state in to corrupt, political wastelands over the years.    

    Bah-lee dat!


     
    VanDutch
    VanDutch
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 15203
    Posted: May. 10, 2016 - 9:15 PM ET #12

    Jeb is a fckn cry baby and the same old sht...oh and didn't he and the RNC bust Trumps balls to sign the pledge to back ANY Republican nominee ? and now that Momma's Boy Bush say's he wont back Trump?.


    Trump 2016 


    Reply
    Jeb is a fckn cry baby and the same old sht...oh and didn't he and the RNC bust Trumps balls to sign the pledge to back ANY Republican nominee ? and now that Momma's Boy Bush say's he wont back Trump?.


    Trump 2016 


     
    packers1992
    packers1992
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 11854
    Posted: May. 10, 2016 - 9:26 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by mainman11111:




    he is a 'man baby' and man babies are not eligible!!!

    he has a temperament of a baby and has baby hands!

    his followers say 'don't worry when he is president he will grow up and not act so childish. World leaders will work with him'






    ok.... enough is enough, he will be president!!!



    Hi Jeb!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mainman11111:




    he is a 'man baby' and man babies are not eligible!!!

    he has a temperament of a baby and has baby hands!

    his followers say 'don't worry when he is president he will grow up and not act so childish. World leaders will work with him'






    ok.... enough is enough, he will be president!!!



    Hi Jeb!
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: May. 10, 2016 - 10:05 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    Maybe different in Ohio.  But Liberals certainly out-number conservatives here in the NY metro area.  

    Between Jersey City, Newark, Atlantic City, Trenton and Camden, the Democratic machine has turned every major city in this state in to corrupt, political wastelands over the years.    

    Bah-lee dat!



    I'm sure they have...   I don't like being classified as anything politically as I try to have common sense views...  I'm pro-abortion.  Seriously... like I think post-birth abortions should be legal up until the age of 30.   I hate the Occupy douchebags...  take a shower and get a job.  I hate the hardcore people on both sides....  I hate the bible thumpers... keep your imaginary friend in the sky out of real life decisions.   Mostly I hate the whiners... just check out the Politics forum.   Grown men in their 50's complaining that their lives suck because some inner city kids got free iPhones.   It's hilarious to me.   

    Trump supporters are also hilarious...   the same people that complain that Obama was just a community organizer now support a guy that has zero political experience.  Anyone with common sense should not be able to bring themselves to vote for him...  Not that the opposition isn't without flaws.   I've said here before, voting for someone should be about what is important to each voter, not the letter after their name.  If your pick wins, don't complain.  If your pick loses, adapt instead of spending 4-8 years crying about it.  Again, visit the Politics forum....   The people that were huge GOP supporters now backing Trump are saying how great he is and that the GOP wasn't all that great anyways, talk about a bunch of spineless, front running douchebags.   They are comical...  

    Yes Hillary probably did some bad sh!t...  but as I've stated before, I don't care about Benghazi.  It doesn't affect my life.  I won't vote for Trump.  The great unknown is scary.  He is unknown.  I'd rather go with the evil I know vs the evil I don't know.   


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    Maybe different in Ohio.  But Liberals certainly out-number conservatives here in the NY metro area.  

    Between Jersey City, Newark, Atlantic City, Trenton and Camden, the Democratic machine has turned every major city in this state in to corrupt, political wastelands over the years.    

    Bah-lee dat!



    I'm sure they have...   I don't like being classified as anything politically as I try to have common sense views...  I'm pro-abortion.  Seriously... like I think post-birth abortions should be legal up until the age of 30.   I hate the Occupy douchebags...  take a shower and get a job.  I hate the hardcore people on both sides....  I hate the bible thumpers... keep your imaginary friend in the sky out of real life decisions.   Mostly I hate the whiners... just check out the Politics forum.   Grown men in their 50's complaining that their lives suck because some inner city kids got free iPhones.   It's hilarious to me.   

    Trump supporters are also hilarious...   the same people that complain that Obama was just a community organizer now support a guy that has zero political experience.  Anyone with common sense should not be able to bring themselves to vote for him...  Not that the opposition isn't without flaws.   I've said here before, voting for someone should be about what is important to each voter, not the letter after their name.  If your pick wins, don't complain.  If your pick loses, adapt instead of spending 4-8 years crying about it.  Again, visit the Politics forum....   The people that were huge GOP supporters now backing Trump are saying how great he is and that the GOP wasn't all that great anyways, talk about a bunch of spineless, front running douchebags.   They are comical...  

    Yes Hillary probably did some bad sh!t...  but as I've stated before, I don't care about Benghazi.  It doesn't affect my life.  I won't vote for Trump.  The great unknown is scary.  He is unknown.  I'd rather go with the evil I know vs the evil I don't know.   


     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: May. 10, 2016 - 10:22 PM ET #15

    Yah sucks when the majority doesn't share the same views as the establishment.....
    Reply
    Yah sucks when the majority doesn't share the same views as the establishment.....
     
    mainman11111
    mainman11111
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 1083
    Posted: May. 10, 2016 - 10:55 PM ET #16

    liberals outweigh conservatives in mostly all states that are near water.

    washington, oregon, california, new york, Connecticut, etc etc. even minnesota is likely to vote dem.

    north carolina and south carolina are conservative. there was a map.


    heres an article on why living near water is important


    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2016/02/25/mental-benefits-water_n_5791024.html


    notice the ones near water

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/02/republicans-have-a-massive-electoral-map-problem-that-has-nothing-to-do-with-donald-trump/
    Reply
    liberals outweigh conservatives in mostly all states that are near water.

    washington, oregon, california, new york, Connecticut, etc etc. even minnesota is likely to vote dem.

    north carolina and south carolina are conservative. there was a map.


    heres an article on why living near water is important


    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2016/02/25/mental-benefits-water_n_5791024.html


    notice the ones near water

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/02/republicans-have-a-massive-electoral-map-problem-that-has-nothing-to-do-with-donald-trump/
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: May. 10, 2016 - 11:23 PM ET #17

    We are mostly made of water we kind of living in it so to speak.
    Reply
    We are mostly made of water we kind of living in it so to speak.
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: May. 10, 2016 - 11:28 PM ET #18

    Water and carbon is the basis of all living things on earth doesn't make us democrat or liberal makes us containing life forms. Difference is conservatives have dreams and an ability to construct a plan to materialize those goals liberals just have dreams and ways to take others saving to squander on them.
    Reply
    Water and carbon is the basis of all living things on earth doesn't make us democrat or liberal makes us containing life forms. Difference is conservatives have dreams and an ability to construct a plan to materialize those goals liberals just have dreams and ways to take others saving to squander on them.
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: May. 10, 2016 - 11:40 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by nature1970:

    Water and carbon is the basis of all living things on earth doesn't make us democrat or liberal makes us containing life forms. Difference is conservatives have dreams and an ability to construct a plan to materialize those goals liberals just have dreams and ways to take others saving to squander on them.

    John Stuart Mill has a quote you should look up  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by nature1970:

    Water and carbon is the basis of all living things on earth doesn't make us democrat or liberal makes us containing life forms. Difference is conservatives have dreams and an ability to construct a plan to materialize those goals liberals just have dreams and ways to take others saving to squander on them.

    John Stuart Mill has a quote you should look up  
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: May. 11, 2016 - 9:07 AM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    I'm sure they have...   I don't like being classified as anything politically as I try to have common sense views...  I'm pro-abortion.  Seriously... like I think post-birth abortions should be legal up until the age of 30.   I hate the Occupy douchebags...  take a shower and get a job.  I hate the hardcore people on both sides....  I hate the bible thumpers... keep your imaginary friend in the sky out of real life decisions.   Mostly I hate the whiners... just check out the Politics forum.   Grown men in their 50's complaining that their lives suck because some inner city kids got free iPhones.   It's hilarious to me.   

    Trump supporters are also hilarious...   the same people that complain that Obama was just a community organizer now support a guy that has zero political experience.  Anyone with common sense should not be able to bring themselves to vote for him...  Not that the opposition isn't without flaws.   I've said here before, voting for someone should be about what is important to each voter, not the letter after their name.  If your pick wins, don't complain.  If your pick loses, adapt instead of spending 4-8 years crying about it.  Again, visit the Politics forum....   The people that were huge GOP supporters now backing Trump are saying how great he is and that the GOP wasn't all that great anyways, talk about a bunch of spineless, front running douchebags.   They are comical...  

    Yes Hillary probably did some bad sh!t...  but as I've stated before, I don't care about Benghazi.  It doesn't affect my life.  I won't vote for Trump.  The great unknown is scary.  He is unknown.  I'd rather go with the evil I know vs the evil I don't know.   



    I agree with the majority of your post.  I really don't care too much about social issues except for 2nd Amendment rights, which in this state is arguably the strictest in the nation.  

    And I've also seen the Politics forum and it's a big sh!tshow.  No respect for anyone in there.  


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    I'm sure they have...   I don't like being classified as anything politically as I try to have common sense views...  I'm pro-abortion.  Seriously... like I think post-birth abortions should be legal up until the age of 30.   I hate the Occupy douchebags...  take a shower and get a job.  I hate the hardcore people on both sides....  I hate the bible thumpers... keep your imaginary friend in the sky out of real life decisions.   Mostly I hate the whiners... just check out the Politics forum.   Grown men in their 50's complaining that their lives suck because some inner city kids got free iPhones.   It's hilarious to me.   

    Trump supporters are also hilarious...   the same people that complain that Obama was just a community organizer now support a guy that has zero political experience.  Anyone with common sense should not be able to bring themselves to vote for him...  Not that the opposition isn't without flaws.   I've said here before, voting for someone should be about what is important to each voter, not the letter after their name.  If your pick wins, don't complain.  If your pick loses, adapt instead of spending 4-8 years crying about it.  Again, visit the Politics forum....   The people that were huge GOP supporters now backing Trump are saying how great he is and that the GOP wasn't all that great anyways, talk about a bunch of spineless, front running douchebags.   They are comical...  

    Yes Hillary probably did some bad sh!t...  but as I've stated before, I don't care about Benghazi.  It doesn't affect my life.  I won't vote for Trump.  The great unknown is scary.  He is unknown.  I'd rather go with the evil I know vs the evil I don't know.   



    I agree with the majority of your post.  I really don't care too much about social issues except for 2nd Amendment rights, which in this state is arguably the strictest in the nation.  

    And I've also seen the Politics forum and it's a big sh!tshow.  No respect for anyone in there.  


     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55731
    Posted: May. 11, 2016 - 5:42 PM ET #21

    Worst thread of 2016 thus far......
    Reply
    Worst thread of 2016 thus far......
     
    mainman11111
    mainman11111
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 1083
    Posted: May. 11, 2016 - 11:30 PM ET #22

    and when cnn asks trump if he know whos duke or the KK K is he replies ' i dont know'

    only a baby doesnt know who the KK K is. he replied a total of 14 times ' i dont know'

    and a baby doesnt know how to do his taxes, thus got audit'd

    he is a man baby!
    Reply
    and when cnn asks trump if he know whos duke or the KK K is he replies ' i dont know'

    only a baby doesnt know who the KK K is. he replied a total of 14 times ' i dont know'

    and a baby doesnt know how to do his taxes, thus got audit'd

    he is a man baby!
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: May. 13, 2016 - 3:11 AM ET #23

    Trump"ettes" always seem to blow the same old tune. 

    At least we can wish him well.

    Cheers 
    Goodluck

    Reply
    Trump"ettes" always seem to blow the same old tune. 

    At least we can wish him well.

    Cheers 
    Goodluck

     
    Greedybastard
    Greedybastard
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 3022
    Posted: May. 13, 2016 - 10:27 PM ET #24

    "There's that guy who'll walk into the bar and say anything to get laid. That's Donald Trump right now to a T. But it's all of us who are going to get f-----," -Mark Cuban
    Reply
    "There's that guy who'll walk into the bar and say anything to get laid. That's Donald Trump right now to a T. But it's all of us who are going to get f-----," -Mark Cuban
     
     
    mainman11111
    mainman11111
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 1083
    Posted: May. 14, 2016 - 4:02 AM ET #25

    only a man w baby hands can bankrupt a casino.

    i mean how does any person w any kind of hands bankrupts a casino?

    is it possible?
    Reply
    only a man w baby hands can bankrupt a casino.

    i mean how does any person w any kind of hands bankrupts a casino?

    is it possible?
    All Forums | General Discussion
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,354
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 435
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,886
    • PART DEUX 148
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
    • Week 6 Money 8,305
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,223
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,230

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.