• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    .......have you ever met anyone FAMOUS........

    12 Next Last»
    pipedoctor
    packersbackers
    Stevens23
    StumpTownStu
    Phillip2002
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1597
    Posts: 29
    12 Next Last»
     
    pipedoctor
    pipedoctor
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 8428
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2019 - 9:41 AM ET #1

    pro sports/actor/political figure/musician 

    ...would love to hear, good experience or bad experience?



    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    pro sports/actor/political figure/musician 

    ...would love to hear, good experience or bad experience?



     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2019 - 8:03 PM ET #2

    Years ago I sat next to a cute girl at a random starbucks in Toronto, quickly started up some chit chat, we had a nice conversation going for about 20min solid...im starting to think "wow, this girl is amazing - the marrying type"...in comes her dad, kisses her on the cheek, says lets go sweetheart or else daddy's going to be late for work...the girl looks at me somewhat uncertain what to do about me, but her dad is literally dragging her out the door...that girls dad was Robin Williams.

    ...what couldve been...i will never knowsad

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    Years ago I sat next to a cute girl at a random starbucks in Toronto, quickly started up some chit chat, we had a nice conversation going for about 20min solid...im starting to think "wow, this girl is amazing - the marrying type"...in comes her dad, kisses her on the cheek, says lets go sweetheart or else daddy's going to be late for work...the girl looks at me somewhat uncertain what to do about me, but her dad is literally dragging her out the door...that girls dad was Robin Williams.

    ...what couldve been...i will never knowsad

     
    Stevens23
    Stevens23
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2019
    Posts: 50
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2019 - 2:28 AM ET #3

    Wow, this is a great story. Here I still have no luck. I have never met anyone from celebrities.

    Reply

    Wow, this is a great story. Here I still have no luck. I have never met anyone from celebrities.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2019 - 11:59 AM ET #4

    Too many to list but the longest conversations i've had with famous people were David Byrne (Talkinhg Heads) for like an hour and Tom Hanks. The Tom Hanks meeting was a group thing. I was at my nephews AAU basketball tournament. It was on a Saturday at Skyline HS, which is where Tom Hanks went. I guess he was just driving around with his kid and saw a bunch of cars bt the old school on a Saturday and came in. Sat right by my brother, sister in law, and I, amongst a group. We didn't want to make him feel awkward so instead of asking fan questions we just included him in the regular conversation. He hung out for probably close to two hours. Over one for sure.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Too many to list but the longest conversations i've had with famous people were David Byrne (Talkinhg Heads) for like an hour and Tom Hanks. The Tom Hanks meeting was a group thing. I was at my nephews AAU basketball tournament. It was on a Saturday at Skyline HS, which is where Tom Hanks went. I guess he was just driving around with his kid and saw a bunch of cars bt the old school on a Saturday and came in. Sat right by my brother, sister in law, and I, amongst a group. We didn't want to make him feel awkward so instead of asking fan questions we just included him in the regular conversation. He hung out for probably close to two hours. Over one for sure.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2019 - 12:13 PM ET #5

    Just on the Warriors i've met Steph, Draymond, KD, Steve Kerr, and Joe Lacob. KD, Kerr, and Lacob at the grounbreaking for the new arena. Draymond just in the streets. Steph at Whole Foods in Lafayette. KD was super introverted and didn't say much so it was barely a meeting even though we were face to.....neck. It was more me saying, "Hey, glad you're on the team. Hella corny.

    Met Bill Clinton and Al Gore at Steve Jobs' funeral. (Don't even ask) Again, a meeting like that is barely a meeting. More you saying, "It's a pleasure to meet you..." or some b.s. even though it isn't a pleasure. You have to pass a background check to even be in there presence and secret service presence is real even though they weren't in office anymore so it's best to just smile and act like you think they were the best POTUS/Vice of all time.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Just on the Warriors i've met Steph, Draymond, KD, Steve Kerr, and Joe Lacob. KD, Kerr, and Lacob at the grounbreaking for the new arena. Draymond just in the streets. Steph at Whole Foods in Lafayette. KD was super introverted and didn't say much so it was barely a meeting even though we were face to.....neck. It was more me saying, "Hey, glad you're on the team. Hella corny.

    Met Bill Clinton and Al Gore at Steve Jobs' funeral. (Don't even ask) Again, a meeting like that is barely a meeting. More you saying, "It's a pleasure to meet you..." or some b.s. even though it isn't a pleasure. You have to pass a background check to even be in there presence and secret service presence is real even though they weren't in office anymore so it's best to just smile and act like you think they were the best POTUS/Vice of all time.

     
    Phillip2002
    Phillip2002
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2018
    Posts: 2888
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2019 - 1:20 PM ET #6

    I was lucky to play xbox tons of time with my favorite players Josh richardson and with Bam Adebayo. Both were super nice and chill and seemed like very humble guys. Also met every heat player from the past few years cause everytime they in town I head to the games early, except Lebron...only dude that never stops to talk and sign with fans...

    Reply

    I was lucky to play xbox tons of time with my favorite players Josh richardson and with Bam Adebayo. Both were super nice and chill and seemed like very humble guys. Also met every heat player from the past few years cause everytime they in town I head to the games early, except Lebron...only dude that never stops to talk and sign with fans...

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2019 - 4:17 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip2002:

    I was lucky to play xbox tons of time with my favorite players Josh richardson and with Bam Adebayo. Both were super nice and chill and seemed like very humble guys. Also met every heat player from the past few years cause everytime they in town I head to the games early, except Lebron...only dude that never stops to talk and sign with fans...

    Was D Wade cool or was he on some Hollywood shite too?

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip2002:

    I was lucky to play xbox tons of time with my favorite players Josh richardson and with Bam Adebayo. Both were super nice and chill and seemed like very humble guys. Also met every heat player from the past few years cause everytime they in town I head to the games early, except Lebron...only dude that never stops to talk and sign with fans...

    Was D Wade cool or was he on some Hollywood shite too?

     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2019 - 4:59 PM ET #8

     I've "met" quite a few "famous" people, but getting to talk to a few is cool. Pat Travers played a show at a small bar near my home town about 15-20 years ago & stuck around for about an hour afterwards. Had a good conversation with him for about 5 minutes.........great guy. Met Kevin Calabro & Detlef Schrempf at the airport in Palm Springs (different times) while waiting for a flight. Good guys.....not afraid to talk some golf with a stranger.
     Funny story about meeting Larry King. I was at a Seattle Mariners game in the Kingdome back in the 80's & got to sit in a corp. suite. Larry King was in town for some event & was there to throw out the first pitch. During the game I snuck out into a stairwell to have a smoke & someone came by & shut the door on me........locked out. The only place I could get back in was climbing up a flight. I was ushered over to an elevator, got in & it was just me & Larry, while waiting for some other guy to get in. I just said "hey, love your work Mr. King.....welcome to Seattle". He was gracious, said "thanks, love being here, beautiful city.......you with the Mariners?" Said I wasn't, we talked about a couple of the players, then invited him to our suite for a drink. He politely declined & said maybe next time...........good guy. It would've been great, after being gone for about 1/2 hour, to walk back into our suite with Larry King.........lol.
    Reply
     I've "met" quite a few "famous" people, but getting to talk to a few is cool. Pat Travers played a show at a small bar near my home town about 15-20 years ago & stuck around for about an hour afterwards. Had a good conversation with him for about 5 minutes.........great guy. Met Kevin Calabro & Detlef Schrempf at the airport in Palm Springs (different times) while waiting for a flight. Good guys.....not afraid to talk some golf with a stranger.
     Funny story about meeting Larry King. I was at a Seattle Mariners game in the Kingdome back in the 80's & got to sit in a corp. suite. Larry King was in town for some event & was there to throw out the first pitch. During the game I snuck out into a stairwell to have a smoke & someone came by & shut the door on me........locked out. The only place I could get back in was climbing up a flight. I was ushered over to an elevator, got in & it was just me & Larry, while waiting for some other guy to get in. I just said "hey, love your work Mr. King.....welcome to Seattle". He was gracious, said "thanks, love being here, beautiful city.......you with the Mariners?" Said I wasn't, we talked about a couple of the players, then invited him to our suite for a drink. He politely declined & said maybe next time...........good guy. It would've been great, after being gone for about 1/2 hour, to walk back into our suite with Larry King.........lol.
     
    Phillip2002
    Phillip2002
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2018
    Posts: 2888
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2019 - 7:18 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip2002:

    I was lucky to play xbox tons of time with my favorite players Josh richardson and with Bam Adebayo. Both were super nice and chill and seemed like very humble guys. Also met every heat player from the past few years cause everytime they in town I head to the games early, except Lebron...only dude that never stops to talk and sign with fans...
    Was D Wade cool or was he on some Hollywood shite too?

    Dwade was always willing to give a nice reply and was pretty cool. Except for his final season when he had his headphones on all the time, probably because so many people were trying to get autographs and stuff. But he knew he was like a star, and Im not saying Richardson or Adebyo are stars but they were so humble everytime I got to talk with them... 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip2002:

    I was lucky to play xbox tons of time with my favorite players Josh richardson and with Bam Adebayo. Both were super nice and chill and seemed like very humble guys. Also met every heat player from the past few years cause everytime they in town I head to the games early, except Lebron...only dude that never stops to talk and sign with fans...
    Was D Wade cool or was he on some Hollywood shite too?

    Dwade was always willing to give a nice reply and was pretty cool. Except for his final season when he had his headphones on all the time, probably because so many people were trying to get autographs and stuff. But he knew he was like a star, and Im not saying Richardson or Adebyo are stars but they were so humble everytime I got to talk with them... 

     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2019 - 10:56 PM ET #10

    I met Dillon Harper a couple months ago when she was in town that weekend promoting herself. I was driving by and saw her name on the sign for that night and was like i might as well stop in for a few $9-10 beers and take a look at her titties

    It's not everyday you get to meet one of the gals you've jerked off to right? YOLO lol

    So when she came out I got a chance to sit next to one of those "making it rain" dippshitz so I got to see his show and I only put 4 singles on the stage(like a boss) lol

    She was hot and I got a chance to talk to her for a couple minutes and she was cool as hell. I thanked her for the inspiration she has given me to empty my balls at home which I was so glad i didnt pick up the phone and make that booty call to this side piece or that one! Lol

    Then I told her if my diick had a hand slide odometer she would be responsible for at least 5 miles on it.

    She was glad to hear all of my compliments and gave me a hug lol....

    It was a night to remember...lol

    Reply

    I met Dillon Harper a couple months ago when she was in town that weekend promoting herself. I was driving by and saw her name on the sign for that night and was like i might as well stop in for a few $9-10 beers and take a look at her titties

    It's not everyday you get to meet one of the gals you've jerked off to right? YOLO lol

    So when she came out I got a chance to sit next to one of those "making it rain" dippshitz so I got to see his show and I only put 4 singles on the stage(like a boss) lol

    She was hot and I got a chance to talk to her for a couple minutes and she was cool as hell. I thanked her for the inspiration she has given me to empty my balls at home which I was so glad i didnt pick up the phone and make that booty call to this side piece or that one! Lol

    Then I told her if my diick had a hand slide odometer she would be responsible for at least 5 miles on it.

    She was glad to hear all of my compliments and gave me a hug lol....

    It was a night to remember...lol

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2019 - 12:04 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by SALTY:

    I met Dillon Harper a couple months ago when she was in town that weekend promoting herself. I was driving by and saw her name on the sign for that night and was like i might as well stop in for a few $9-10 beers and take a look at her titties It's not everyday you get to meet one of the gals you've jerked off to right? YOLO lol So when she came out I got a chance to sit next to one of those "making it rain" dippshitz so I got to see his show and I only put 4 singles on the stage(like a boss) lol She was hot and I got a chance to talk to her for a couple minutes and she was cool as hell. I thanked her for the inspiration she has given me to empty my balls at home which I was so glad i didnt pick up the phone and make that booty call to this side piece or that one! Lol Then I told her if my diick had a hand slide odometer she would be responsible for at least 5 miles on it. She was glad to hear all of my compliments and gave me a hug lol.... It was a night to remember...lol

    Are you talking about some porn skank? That doesn't count. Porn stars aren't real stars.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SALTY:

    I met Dillon Harper a couple months ago when she was in town that weekend promoting herself. I was driving by and saw her name on the sign for that night and was like i might as well stop in for a few $9-10 beers and take a look at her titties It's not everyday you get to meet one of the gals you've jerked off to right? YOLO lol So when she came out I got a chance to sit next to one of those "making it rain" dippshitz so I got to see his show and I only put 4 singles on the stage(like a boss) lol She was hot and I got a chance to talk to her for a couple minutes and she was cool as hell. I thanked her for the inspiration she has given me to empty my balls at home which I was so glad i didnt pick up the phone and make that booty call to this side piece or that one! Lol Then I told her if my diick had a hand slide odometer she would be responsible for at least 5 miles on it. She was glad to hear all of my compliments and gave me a hug lol.... It was a night to remember...lol

    Are you talking about some porn skank? That doesn't count. Porn stars aren't real stars.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2019 - 12:10 AM ET #12

    I looked her up. She's not even that hot. Big apple head. Tits aren't special. Ass ain't special. Got that whole "look younger than I am" thing going for her where a grown chick looks like a borderline teenager. The kind popular with borderline pedophiles.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    I looked her up. She's not even that hot. Big apple head. Tits aren't special. Ass ain't special. Got that whole "look younger than I am" thing going for her where a grown chick looks like a borderline teenager. The kind popular with borderline pedophiles.

     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2019 - 12:14 AM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    I looked her up. She's not even that hot. Big apple head. Tits aren't special. Ass ain't special. Got that whole "look younger than I am" thing going for her where a grown chick looks like a borderline teenager. The kind popular with borderline pedophiles.

     

     

    K

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    I looked her up. She's not even that hot. Big apple head. Tits aren't special. Ass ain't special. Got that whole "look younger than I am" thing going for her where a grown chick looks like a borderline teenager. The kind popular with borderline pedophiles.

     

     

    K

     
    JumpinJeremy55
    JumpinJeremy55
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 3094
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2019 - 1:16 AM ET #14

    i met canadian legend gord downie a couple times as a kid... very nice man!! unique performer!! rest in peace!! 

    j
    Reply

    i met canadian legend gord downie a couple times as a kid... very nice man!! unique performer!! rest in peace!! 

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2019 - 4:53 PM ET #15


    We've done this several times over the years here on covers.

    Always some great stories. 

    Too many for me to mention.  A lot of boring politicians but I'll again share my favorite.

    Was in the mid 80's at an Atlantic City casino about 3am.  Place was dead.  Only one craps table open so I sauntered over and grabbed a piece of rail.  I look up and see Rodney Dangerfield.  The action continues and Dangerfield says, "Hey fellas, everybody gather round", and motions for everybody to come in and get around him. 

    He whips out a small pipe, loads up some hootch, and then proceeds to Bogart the entire bowl.  Then he says, "OK now fellas, break it up, break it up", and motions everybody to get away.

    Here we all thought we were going to party with a celebrity and as it turned out we were just camouflage.  How depressing.


    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    We've done this several times over the years here on covers.

    Always some great stories. 

    Too many for me to mention.  A lot of boring politicians but I'll again share my favorite.

    Was in the mid 80's at an Atlantic City casino about 3am.  Place was dead.  Only one craps table open so I sauntered over and grabbed a piece of rail.  I look up and see Rodney Dangerfield.  The action continues and Dangerfield says, "Hey fellas, everybody gather round", and motions for everybody to come in and get around him. 

    He whips out a small pipe, loads up some hootch, and then proceeds to Bogart the entire bowl.  Then he says, "OK now fellas, break it up, break it up", and motions everybody to get away.

    Here we all thought we were going to party with a celebrity and as it turned out we were just camouflage.  How depressing.


     
    Demili
    Demili
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2019
    Posts: 50
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2019 - 2:58 AM ET #16

    I have seen celebrities quite often. But never talked with them. To be honest, I wouldn't even know what to say and I think I was too worried.

    Reply

    I have seen celebrities quite often. But never talked with them. To be honest, I wouldn't even know what to say and I think I was too worried.

     
    RogerBailey
    RogerBailey
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2019
    Posts: 44
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2019 - 3:08 AM ET #17

    Once I saw just on the street Keanu Reves. I was ashamed to go talk. I didn’t want to disturb him because he was also resting.

    Reply

    Once I saw just on the street Keanu Reves. I was ashamed to go talk. I didn’t want to disturb him because he was also resting.

     
    Rangers27
    Rangers27
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 74
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2019 - 3:24 AM ET #18

    I’m bartender over the years Reggie Jackson, Bobbie Grich, KEN Norton, Jesse Sapui, Nancy Kerrigan, Issah Robertson( Partied with Butch) Elijah Pitts, John Stamos, Mark Langston, 

    Reply

    I’m bartender over the years Reggie Jackson, Bobbie Grich, KEN Norton, Jesse Sapui, Nancy Kerrigan, Issah Robertson( Partied with Butch) Elijah Pitts, John Stamos, Mark Langston, 

     
    Rangers27
    Rangers27
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 74
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2019 - 3:26 AM ET #19

    [Quote: Originally Posted by Rangers27]I’m bartender over the years Reggie Jackson, Bobbie Grich, KEN Norton, Jesse Sapui, Nancy Kerrigan, Issah Robertson( Partied with Butch) Elijah Pitts, John Stamos, Mark Langston,Nadia Comnicie (skater)

    Reply

    [Quote: Originally Posted by Rangers27]I’m bartender over the years Reggie Jackson, Bobbie Grich, KEN Norton, Jesse Sapui, Nancy Kerrigan, Issah Robertson( Partied with Butch) Elijah Pitts, John Stamos, Mark Langston,Nadia Comnicie (skater)

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jun. 21, 2019 - 5:56 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by zebrakiller:

    met quite a few but last one stephen A smith was a total person really had no personality at all

    How much of his personality could you glean from a chance meeting?

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by zebrakiller:

    met quite a few but last one stephen A smith was a total person really had no personality at all

    How much of his personality could you glean from a chance meeting?

     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Jun. 21, 2019 - 8:26 PM ET #21

    I was at the Hilton in Vegas, and just walkin' in the casino, and had a drive-by with Gilbert Gottfried. The guy with the annoying voice. He was on his cell phone, so, just kept moving......

    Reply

    I was at the Hilton in Vegas, and just walkin' in the casino, and had a drive-by with Gilbert Gottfried. The guy with the annoying voice. He was on his cell phone, so, just kept moving......

     
    HockeyTeeth
    HockeyTeeth
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 3675
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2019 - 9:20 AM ET #22

    Joe Dimaggio, Clint Eastwood, Jerry Rice, Sam Snead, Yvan Cournyer, Devon White, Bobby Hull, Oscar Robertson, Norman Jewison, Don Cherry, Darryl Sittler, Kirk Muller, Kris Draper

    Reply

    Joe Dimaggio, Clint Eastwood, Jerry Rice, Sam Snead, Yvan Cournyer, Devon White, Bobby Hull, Oscar Robertson, Norman Jewison, Don Cherry, Darryl Sittler, Kirk Muller, Kris Draper

     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2019 - 8:56 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    We've done this several times over the years here on covers.Always some great stories.  Too many for me to mention.  A lot of boring politicians but I'll again share my favorite.Was in the mid 80's at an Atlantic City casino about 3am.  Place was dead.  Only one craps table open so I sauntered over and grabbed a piece of rail.  I look up and see Rodney Dangerfield.  The action continues and Dangerfield says, "Hey fellas, everybody gather round", and motions for everybody to come in and get around him.  He whips out a small pipe, loads up some hootch, and then proceeds to Bogart the entire bowl.  Then he says, "OK now fellas, break it up, break it up", and motions everybody to get away.Here we all thought we were going to party with a celebrity and as it turned out we were just camouflage.  How depressing.

    I would give him no respect. No respect at all.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    We've done this several times over the years here on covers.Always some great stories.  Too many for me to mention.  A lot of boring politicians but I'll again share my favorite.Was in the mid 80's at an Atlantic City casino about 3am.  Place was dead.  Only one craps table open so I sauntered over and grabbed a piece of rail.  I look up and see Rodney Dangerfield.  The action continues and Dangerfield says, "Hey fellas, everybody gather round", and motions for everybody to come in and get around him.  He whips out a small pipe, loads up some hootch, and then proceeds to Bogart the entire bowl.  Then he says, "OK now fellas, break it up, break it up", and motions everybody to get away.Here we all thought we were going to party with a celebrity and as it turned out we were just camouflage.  How depressing.

    I would give him no respect. No respect at all.

     
    Goggles-Pisano
    Goggles-Pisano
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 2693
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2019 - 10:18 PM ET #24

    Mid 90's at The Museum of Natural History in NY. The Dalai Lama
    Reply
    Mid 90's at The Museum of Natural History in NY. The Dalai Lama
     
     
    mbialowas
    mbialowas
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 4681
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2019 - 12:34 AM ET #25

    I've played blackjack with the following: David Wells,  Charles Barkley,  Barry Switzer 
    Reply
    I've played blackjack with the following: David Wells,  Charles Barkley,  Barry Switzer 
    All Forums | General Discussion
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,885
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 445
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,600
    • MLB Playoffs 16,924
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,204
    • PART DEUX 137
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,362
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,251
    • Week 6 Money 5,637
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,147

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.