And yes, some of the indigenous American Indians - in this example, the Choctaw - owned black slaves and sided with the confederacy too.
There
Now we have come full circle and
I just blew everyone's mind.....
No no no!
Only whites can do such evil! All other races have never done anything wrong, they were all driven to it by evil whitey!
Now get back in the lemming line with lisp2003 and the rest
Notice we haven't heard anymore from lisp2003, and we won't until he trolls another thread. He questions us and demands proof, but when asked for the same he floats away into troll purgatory for awhile.
Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choctaw_freedmen
And yes, some of the indigenous American Indians - in this example, the Choctaw - owned black slaves and sided with the confederacy too.
There
Now we have come full circle and
I just blew everyone's mind.....
No no no!
Only whites can do such evil! All other races have never done anything wrong, they were all driven to it by evil whitey!
Now get back in the lemming line with lisp2003 and the rest
Notice we haven't heard anymore from lisp2003, and we won't until he trolls another thread. He questions us and demands proof, but when asked for the same he floats away into troll purgatory for awhile.
You mean to tell me that is the best picture that they can find? I would feel shame spending handing that bill over to a cashier with that ugly mug looking at me.
Let go of what happened in Indiana. It was a couple of stupid high school kids. Not all black people are bad. Let it go.
Quote Originally Posted by Slovak:
You mean to tell me that is the best picture that they can find? I would feel shame spending handing that bill over to a cashier with that ugly mug looking at me.
Let go of what happened in Indiana. It was a couple of stupid high school kids. Not all black people are bad. Let it go.
ilsp2003 saying I'm an insecure white male because I point out why Tubman has no business being on the $20 bill
We all get it bro, you hate whitey and think he owes 40 acres and a mule.
I'm so sick of responding logically and point by point to zombies like you only to have the answers ignored and receive more insults and demands for proof. I stated a main cause of the removal of Indians in the south was their propensity for not abiding by treaties.
Now you disprove that, douchebag. Just because you haven't read about or heard something doesn't make it untrue. Kind of like just because you missed me mentioning Tubman scouting lands earlier in this thread doesn't mean it didn't happen, and it doesn't make you some hero of enlightenment when you just mentioned it. Just makes you look like the biased, dishonest, logic-challenged fool that you are.
Now go circle jerk with your friends scal sharpton and dl36 in some worthless liberal fantasy thread while you jagoff to an image of the proposed new $20 bill
I am going to say it again
You are a babbling idiot . and you just proved it again
There is nothing you can do about here being on the 20 dollars bill. other than
Stupid gibberish talk, dumb-behind chatter, talking for the sake of talking even if you have nothing to say or anything productive to add to the conversation.
Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:
ilsp2003 saying I'm an insecure white male because I point out why Tubman has no business being on the $20 bill
We all get it bro, you hate whitey and think he owes 40 acres and a mule.
I'm so sick of responding logically and point by point to zombies like you only to have the answers ignored and receive more insults and demands for proof. I stated a main cause of the removal of Indians in the south was their propensity for not abiding by treaties.
Now you disprove that, douchebag. Just because you haven't read about or heard something doesn't make it untrue. Kind of like just because you missed me mentioning Tubman scouting lands earlier in this thread doesn't mean it didn't happen, and it doesn't make you some hero of enlightenment when you just mentioned it. Just makes you look like the biased, dishonest, logic-challenged fool that you are.
Now go circle jerk with your friends scal sharpton and dl36 in some worthless liberal fantasy thread while you jagoff to an image of the proposed new $20 bill
I am going to say it again
You are a babbling idiot . and you just proved it again
There is nothing you can do about here being on the 20 dollars bill. other than
Stupid gibberish talk, dumb-behind chatter, talking for the sake of talking even if you have nothing to say or anything productive to add to the conversation.
You mean to tell me that is the best picture that they can find? I would feel shame spending handing that bill over to a cashier with that ugly mug looking at me.
Slovak : a native or inhabitant of Slovakia, or a person of Slovak descent.
Did you feel ashamed leaving your country for a better life in the USA ?
Quote Originally Posted by Slovak:
You mean to tell me that is the best picture that they can find? I would feel shame spending handing that bill over to a cashier with that ugly mug looking at me.
Slovak : a native or inhabitant of Slovakia, or a person of Slovak descent.
Did you feel ashamed leaving your country for a better life in the USA ?
You are a babbling idiot . and you just proved it again
There is nothing you can do about here being on the 20 dollars bill. other than
Stupid gibberish talk, dumb-behind chatter, talking for the sake of talking even if you have nothing to say or anything productive to add to the conversation.
Lisp2003 so flustered he can't even type now
Quote Originally Posted by ilsp2003:
I am going to say it again
You are a babbling idiot . and you just proved it again
There is nothing you can do about here being on the 20 dollars bill. other than
Stupid gibberish talk, dumb-behind chatter, talking for the sake of talking even if you have nothing to say or anything productive to add to the conversation.
A babbling idiot (you) has nothing to say that makes sense but you have to keep talking
I doubt much makes sense to you but we like having you around for amusement and entertainment, much like a black, mangy, 3 legged dog that falls down all the time and everyone laughs at but once in awhile give him a bone or some scraps to keep him around.
Quote Originally Posted by ilsp2003:
A babbling idiot (you) has nothing to say that makes sense but you have to keep talking
I doubt much makes sense to you but we like having you around for amusement and entertainment, much like a black, mangy, 3 legged dog that falls down all the time and everyone laughs at but once in awhile give him a bone or some scraps to keep him around.
This isn't a term paper and you aren't a professor we have to answer to or cite sources for. If you don't understand or believe something you read go research it yourself instead of the constant douchy demands for your own factual appeasement
Quote Originally Posted by ilsp2003:
How do you know that ?
Sounding like a babbling idiot again
More of your stupid misdirection questions
This isn't a term paper and you aren't a professor we have to answer to or cite sources for. If you don't understand or believe something you read go research it yourself instead of the constant douchy demands for your own factual appeasement
I doubt much makes sense to you but we like having you around for amusement and entertainment, much like a black, mangy, 3 legged dog that falls down all the time and everyone laughs at but once in awhile give him a bone or some scraps to keep him around.
FYI Andrew Jackson opposed paper currency. why is he on the US currency ?
why don't you answer my questions
Question
========
why are you so obsessed with things you cannot change ?
Jackie Robinson's day, Harriet Tubman on the US currency.. or whatever else
Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:
I doubt much makes sense to you but we like having you around for amusement and entertainment, much like a black, mangy, 3 legged dog that falls down all the time and everyone laughs at but once in awhile give him a bone or some scraps to keep him around.
FYI Andrew Jackson opposed paper currency. why is he on the US currency ?
why don't you answer my questions
Question
========
why are you so obsessed with things you cannot change ?
Jackie Robinson's day, Harriet Tubman on the US currency.. or whatever else
You keep asking questions but don't read my answer, which is I nor anyone else on here need to answer to you or your silly hack questioning style
MeLisp2003 who thinks posters care
what names he busts them for
????????
Now I know ur enjoying this little doggie but I've grown bored throwing a stick and watching you fall over yourself going after it. Sit...stay...night boy
Quote Originally Posted by ilsp2003:
why a black dog in your analogy ?
busted racist
You keep asking questions but don't read my answer, which is I nor anyone else on here need to answer to you or your silly hack questioning style
MeLisp2003 who thinks posters care
what names he busts them for
????????
Now I know ur enjoying this little doggie but I've grown bored throwing a stick and watching you fall over yourself going after it. Sit...stay...night boy
If we can not at least joke of obvious than I give you freedom of speech. Washington was a womanizer and coined wild goose chase . Adams was a Puritan that got off British troops from. Massacreing boys for throwing snow balls. Jefferson was a twitapated and had nearly five mullatoes with a slave girl friend in Monticello. Madison bowed to King of England as a diplomat as did John Quincy and John Adams. Ben Franklin was a drunk had sex with many women here and in France as he governed the war effort abroad. Grant killed as many Confederates as he did Union soldiers hence th term blood and guts grant.
These hero's were human but I thank God they were on our side every day.....gave me the right to be American.
If we can not at least joke of obvious than I give you freedom of speech. Washington was a womanizer and coined wild goose chase . Adams was a Puritan that got off British troops from. Massacreing boys for throwing snow balls. Jefferson was a twitapated and had nearly five mullatoes with a slave girl friend in Monticello. Madison bowed to King of England as a diplomat as did John Quincy and John Adams. Ben Franklin was a drunk had sex with many women here and in France as he governed the war effort abroad. Grant killed as many Confederates as he did Union soldiers hence th term blood and guts grant.
These hero's were human but I thank God they were on our side every day.....gave me the right to be American.