yeah, that;s bad but police can always say the person was resisting or threatening them or whatever.
this dude on the airplane legitimately bought a ticket and was minding his own business and united fucked up by overbooking which we all know they do to maximize their profits and they randomly assaulted this guy on video. it's going to cost united a fortune.
yeah, that;s bad but police can always say the person was resisting or threatening them or whatever.
this dude on the airplane legitimately bought a ticket and was minding his own business and united fucked up by overbooking which we all know they do to maximize their profits and they randomly assaulted this guy on video. it's going to cost united a fortune.
I agree with the Doctor ..$800 bucks and a free hotel night is not enough to stay another day in Chicago...
Agreed, ANY excuse to get out of Chi-raq is a valid one. Not sure if I would have gone with the two-year-old temper tantrum play, but hey, this guy's looking at a nice big fat paycheck from United. All on film for the world to see......
Congrats buddy, just too bad you're not {insert ethnicity here}, you're children's, children's, children would have been set for life.....
Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:
I agree with the Doctor ..$800 bucks and a free hotel night is not enough to stay another day in Chicago...
Agreed, ANY excuse to get out of Chi-raq is a valid one. Not sure if I would have gone with the two-year-old temper tantrum play, but hey, this guy's looking at a nice big fat paycheck from United. All on film for the world to see......
Congrats buddy, just too bad you're not {insert ethnicity here}, you're children's, children's, children would have been set for life.....
I agree with the Doctor ..$800 bucks and a free hotel night is not enough to stay another day in Chicago...
I feel for the guy, but as Gimme stated, that temper tantrum was worthy of a spoiled 2 year old. If you're going to get dragged off a plane, have a little dignity and don't scream like friggin baby.
If it was me, I would have negotiated before getting up.
I figure two 1st class round trip seats anywhere in the US, plus that night's accommodations at a hotel of my choice, plus reimbursement for any food/drink expenses I incurred while staying in Shitcago, plus reimbursement for my airfare for the flight I was being removed from.
And because it was in Shitcago, a bullet proof vest
bigreds daddy
Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:
I agree with the Doctor ..$800 bucks and a free hotel night is not enough to stay another day in Chicago...
I feel for the guy, but as Gimme stated, that temper tantrum was worthy of a spoiled 2 year old. If you're going to get dragged off a plane, have a little dignity and don't scream like friggin baby.
If it was me, I would have negotiated before getting up.
I figure two 1st class round trip seats anywhere in the US, plus that night's accommodations at a hotel of my choice, plus reimbursement for any food/drink expenses I incurred while staying in Shitcago, plus reimbursement for my airfare for the flight I was being removed from.
And because it was in Shitcago, a bullet proof vest
I stopped flying trash can United Airlines 20 years ago because of their treatment of passengers. A damn good lawyer will rep this guy pro Bono and Sue them dizzy.
I stopped flying trash can United Airlines 20 years ago because of their treatment of passengers. A damn good lawyer will rep this guy pro Bono and Sue them dizzy.
I feel for the guy, but as Gimme stated, that temper tantrum was worthy of a spoiled 2 year old. If you're going to get dragged off a plane, have a little dignity and don't scream like friggin baby.
If it was me, I would have negotiated before getting up.
I figure two 1st class round trip seats anywhere in the US, plus that night's accommodations at a hotel of my choice, plus reimbursement for any food/drink expenses I incurred while staying in Shitcago, plus reimbursement for my airfare for the flight I was being removed from.
And because it was in Shitcago, a bullet proof vest
I think dignity flies out the window the moment you're being dragged off a plane mate, So no him screaming like a baby didn't make it any worse.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:
I feel for the guy, but as Gimme stated, that temper tantrum was worthy of a spoiled 2 year old. If you're going to get dragged off a plane, have a little dignity and don't scream like friggin baby.
If it was me, I would have negotiated before getting up.
I figure two 1st class round trip seats anywhere in the US, plus that night's accommodations at a hotel of my choice, plus reimbursement for any food/drink expenses I incurred while staying in Shitcago, plus reimbursement for my airfare for the flight I was being removed from.
And because it was in Shitcago, a bullet proof vest
I think dignity flies out the window the moment you're being dragged off a plane mate, So no him screaming like a baby didn't make it any worse.
Notice how the men who have to do the dirty work of the corporate companies i.e the security personnel, Are usually always Black? Turns out Black men are still slaves even in 2017.
Notice how the men who have to do the dirty work of the corporate companies i.e the security personnel, Are usually always Black? Turns out Black men are still slaves even in 2017.
I think dignity flies out the window the moment you're being dragged off a plane mate, So no him screaming like a baby didn't make it any worse.
I respectfully disagree.
He was making that horrific screaming noise before they dragged him off the plane.
Then when they tried to remove him, he was fighting them off.
He claimed he couldn't get off the plane because he is a doctor.
Big fukkin deal.
First off, I don't believe he is really a doctor. Second, even if he is, what makes him think his work is more important than someone like Gandhi, who has a full time job whining in the Help Forum about posters on this site?
I in no way feel it was right to remove the crazy person from the plane.
But his reaction to it was still absurd
bigreds daddy
Quote Originally Posted by SwishSwish1234:
I think dignity flies out the window the moment you're being dragged off a plane mate, So no him screaming like a baby didn't make it any worse.
I respectfully disagree.
He was making that horrific screaming noise before they dragged him off the plane.
Then when they tried to remove him, he was fighting them off.
He claimed he couldn't get off the plane because he is a doctor.
Big fukkin deal.
First off, I don't believe he is really a doctor. Second, even if he is, what makes him think his work is more important than someone like Gandhi, who has a full time job whining in the Help Forum about posters on this site?
I in no way feel it was right to remove the crazy person from the plane.
i actually didn't listen to the video. not sure this is something to scream about but this guy will cash in nevertheless. why can't the law offices of cds get a case like this?
why don't you guys like chicago. awesome city. except for it being cold as f*ck. how do people live like that?
as far as food goes:
san francisco > chicago > new york > everywhere else.
i actually didn't listen to the video. not sure this is something to scream about but this guy will cash in nevertheless. why can't the law offices of cds get a case like this?
why don't you guys like chicago. awesome city. except for it being cold as f*ck. how do people live like that?
as far as food goes:
san francisco > chicago > new york > everywhere else.
Finally, it took a day and half for the UA CEO Oscar Munoz to apology to the dragged passenger, David Dao. Munoz can't run a company for this, for the sake of UA he must go. Dude is a big fat joke at CEO.
Finally, it took a day and half for the UA CEO Oscar Munoz to apology to the dragged passenger, David Dao. Munoz can't run a company for this, for the sake of UA he must go. Dude is a big fat joke at CEO.
Public relations nightmare for United Airlines. Plenty of mistakes here. Assaulting a passenger is unacceptable. Cash offers should have been made before boarding. Airlines should be allowed to offer more money over $1300 so that some passenger volunteers. Early passengers should be allowed to stay while late passenger miss flight. Probably an out-of-court settlement in the future.
Public relations nightmare for United Airlines. Plenty of mistakes here. Assaulting a passenger is unacceptable. Cash offers should have been made before boarding. Airlines should be allowed to offer more money over $1300 so that some passenger volunteers. Early passengers should be allowed to stay while late passenger miss flight. Probably an out-of-court settlement in the future.
I know most here would cheer for this imbecile of a Dr if he received a big money settlement.
Screw those "corporate fukks" (shout out to my buddy Goose)
The problem with this line of thinking is that the large corporations do not pay the fines/lawsuits, we do.
If I need to explain this to you, you're lost causes so I won't waste my time.
Only if you fly UAL.....
I quit using UAL years ago. If the smug, shittty service wasn't bad enough, they managed to lose my golf clubs on both ends of a trip to Myrtle Beach. That clinched it.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:
I have a major issue with this.
I know most here would cheer for this imbecile of a Dr if he received a big money settlement.
Screw those "corporate fukks" (shout out to my buddy Goose)
The problem with this line of thinking is that the large corporations do not pay the fines/lawsuits, we do.
If I need to explain this to you, you're lost causes so I won't waste my time.
Only if you fly UAL.....
I quit using UAL years ago. If the smug, shittty service wasn't bad enough, they managed to lose my golf clubs on both ends of a trip to Myrtle Beach. That clinched it.