The most misused word in the English language. It’s actually reserved for the people who get the closest spaces in Walmart’s parking lots. It needs to be replaced in the betting world as “Guessers”, people who waste time looking at stats, trends, etc. and then basically get the same results as flipping a coin.
Handicappers
The most misused word in the English language. It’s actually reserved for the people who get the closest spaces in Walmart’s parking lots. It needs to be replaced in the betting world as “Guessers”, people who waste time looking at stats, trends, etc. and then basically get the same results as flipping a coin.
The most misused word in the English language. It’s actually reserved for the people who get the closest spaces in Walmart’s parking lots. It needs to be replaced in the betting world as “Guessers”, people who waste time looking at stats, trends, etc. and then basically get the same results as flipping a coin.
or just call them sports gamblers
The most misused word in the English language. It’s actually reserved for the people who get the closest spaces in Walmart’s parking lots. It needs to be replaced in the betting world as “Guessers”, people who waste time looking at stats, trends, etc. and then basically get the same results as flipping a coin.
or just call them sports gamblers
Here's a word for you, "hippocrat," someone who comes into a sports betting website only to talk about how wasteful the people here spend their time.![]()
Here's a word for you, "hippocrat," someone who comes into a sports betting website only to talk about how wasteful the people here spend their time.![]()
Here's a word for you, "hippocrat," someone who comes into a sports betting website only to talk about how wasteful the people here spend their time.
Here's a word for you, "hippocrat," someone who comes into a sports betting website only to talk about how wasteful the people here spend their time.
@OneWayOut
You got me on that. I think Hippocratic Oath, when I hear "hypocrite" hence my misspelling. Take me around back and shoot me "hypocrite!"
@OneWayOut
You got me on that. I think Hippocratic Oath, when I hear "hypocrite" hence my misspelling. Take me around back and shoot me "hypocrite!"
@OneWayOut
No not at all. I like to bet on sports, not everything though, and if I'm going to do it I should give myself the best opportunity. "Knowledge is power." Why just throw away my money when due diligence can reap rewards. Your money, if you want to throw darts, that's on you. I've been fortunate over the years. Took a couple of years to get there back in the 80's, I had some good teachers in Vegas, Delmar sportsbook, old timers. Unfortunately it's not around anymore. But if you enjoy it, apply yourself, and are disciplined, you can profit from sports betting. Best of luck to you!
@OneWayOut
No not at all. I like to bet on sports, not everything though, and if I'm going to do it I should give myself the best opportunity. "Knowledge is power." Why just throw away my money when due diligence can reap rewards. Your money, if you want to throw darts, that's on you. I've been fortunate over the years. Took a couple of years to get there back in the 80's, I had some good teachers in Vegas, Delmar sportsbook, old timers. Unfortunately it's not around anymore. But if you enjoy it, apply yourself, and are disciplined, you can profit from sports betting. Best of luck to you!
@mrusso
Thanks for the advice, but this is my 53rd year of sports betting, almost always on a daily basis with a local before it was legalized. The books I knew also thought the term “handicappers” was hilarious. They used to say, “ Do these guys know when a player is going to fumble or throw an interception? Of course they don’t, that’s why they’re wasting their time.” Hard to argue that point….I’ve managed to stay afloat all this time due to money management, but to me, it’s just a hobby, not a revenue stream. BOL to you, also.![]()
@mrusso
Thanks for the advice, but this is my 53rd year of sports betting, almost always on a daily basis with a local before it was legalized. The books I knew also thought the term “handicappers” was hilarious. They used to say, “ Do these guys know when a player is going to fumble or throw an interception? Of course they don’t, that’s why they’re wasting their time.” Hard to argue that point….I’ve managed to stay afloat all this time due to money management, but to me, it’s just a hobby, not a revenue stream. BOL to you, also.![]()
Post #10,,,,doesn't even realize there's a hoop...just jumps write thru because it's what they do
Post #10,,,,doesn't even realize there's a hoop...just jumps write thru because it's what they do
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,819
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 437
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,583
- MLB Playoffs 16,113
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,107
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,368
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,226
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
