Good bye Old Format
What does the new one look like???? The mobile style ? Where you can see two threads at once when scrolling down instead of the entire page wtf.
What does the new one look like???? The mobile style ? Where you can see two threads at once when scrolling down instead of the entire page wtf.
If you're still banging away on a laptop or god forbid a tower then maybe the new format is not for you but I have been a mobile user since Asia and iPad user. Buy a S10 XL and you won't look back.
If you're still banging away on a laptop or god forbid a tower then maybe the new format is not for you but I have been a mobile user since Asia and iPad user. Buy a S10 XL and you won't look back.
I LOVE the new one, been using it since they came out with it and can't stand the old version. It's alot more modern and up to date. Hate the mobile version, just switch your phone to desktop mode
I LOVE the new one, been using it since they came out with it and can't stand the old version. It's alot more modern and up to date. Hate the mobile version, just switch your phone to desktop mode
If you flip your iPhone sideways it’s actually not that bad and I loved the old forum. It’ll take time to get used to but it is what it is. Hopefully everyone stays
If you flip your iPhone sideways it’s actually not that bad and I loved the old forum. It’ll take time to get used to but it is what it is. Hopefully everyone stays
I'm out. I'll post where I'm going if anyone interested. Most of you see if in your prescription labels.
where you going ? I will love to follow you
I'm out. I'll post where I'm going if anyone interested. Most of you see if in your prescription labels.
where you going ? I will love to follow you
I'm out. I'll post where I'm going if anyone interested. Most of you see if in your prescription labels.
RX Google it along with sports betting forum and you should find it
I'm out. I'll post where I'm going if anyone interested. Most of you see if in your prescription labels.
RX Google it along with sports betting forum and you should find it
I'm out. I'll post where I'm going if anyone interested. Most of you see if in your prescription labels.
whats your name on there ?
I'm out. I'll post where I'm going if anyone interested. Most of you see if in your prescription labels.
whats your name on there ?
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
