https://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/05/the-secret-world-of-tennis-gambling.html
When you break down the numbers, the bookies pay more, plain and simple.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/05/the-secret-world-of-tennis-gambling.html
When you break down the numbers, the bookies pay more, plain and simple.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/05/the-secret-world-of-tennis-gambling.html
When you break down the numbers, the bookies pay more, plain and simple.
Awesome piece, awesome. ![]()
You never realize that the majority of these tennis players are losing money after travel expenses, training, etc. And then look at Bookmaker and the live betting options they offer alone. I mean you can essentially bet on every game of every set of every match. All it takes is your buddy sitting at home watching via laptop.
Nick Kyrigos' actions against Gasquet could be warranted shady as f**k, though I think he was just being a soft, hot-headed baby.
It would take some serious ![]()
's if Kyrigos had money on that thrown set.
Awesome piece, awesome. ![]()
You never realize that the majority of these tennis players are losing money after travel expenses, training, etc. And then look at Bookmaker and the live betting options they offer alone. I mean you can essentially bet on every game of every set of every match. All it takes is your buddy sitting at home watching via laptop.
Nick Kyrigos' actions against Gasquet could be warranted shady as f**k, though I think he was just being a soft, hot-headed baby.
It would take some serious ![]()
's if Kyrigos had money on that thrown set.
