capperator, when you purchase the home be sure to finance for 15 yrs or less. If you choose 15 yrs rather than 30 you cut the time financed in half but the payments are not doubled. very important ....
capperator, when you purchase the home be sure to finance for 15 yrs or less. If you choose 15 yrs rather than 30 you cut the time financed in half but the payments are not doubled. very important ....
capperator, when you purchase the home be sure to finance for 15 yrs or less. If you choose 15 yrs rather than 30 you cut the time financed in half but the payments are not doubled. very important ....
Haven't heard of this method of mortgage, yet. Was this the deal that was given to you? ....the math seems off
Quote Originally Posted by stuff:
capperator, when you purchase the home be sure to finance for 15 yrs or less. If you choose 15 yrs rather than 30 you cut the time financed in half but the payments are not doubled. very important ....
Haven't heard of this method of mortgage, yet. Was this the deal that was given to you? ....the math seems off
The longer you finance your properties the more you are paying . Think of it like if you paid cash for your home you would not pay any finance charge and if you pay out in 15 years years you may pay 20k charges and if you choose a 30 year mortgage you may pay 60 grand just for finance charges. Your friend in high school was wrong about the 500 grand however that is a nice sum.
The longer you finance your properties the more you are paying . Think of it like if you paid cash for your home you would not pay any finance charge and if you pay out in 15 years years you may pay 20k charges and if you choose a 30 year mortgage you may pay 60 grand just for finance charges. Your friend in high school was wrong about the 500 grand however that is a nice sum.
The longer you finance your properties the more you are paying . Think of it like if you paid cash for your home you would not pay any finance charge and if you pay out in 15 years years you may pay 20k charges and if you choose a 30 year mortgage you may pay 60 grand just for finance charges. Your friend in high school was wrong about the 500 grand however that is a nice sum.
Stuff, when you spoke about the payment being double, I thought you were referring to the monthly payments! I know that it's an absolute fact that monthly payments of a 15yr mortgage should be a lot big than a 30yr. But, why would someone care if they're paying more in the long run? I think after 15 yrs, I might sell it for profit....get into the flipping homes and things.
Quote Originally Posted by stuff:
The longer you finance your properties the more you are paying . Think of it like if you paid cash for your home you would not pay any finance charge and if you pay out in 15 years years you may pay 20k charges and if you choose a 30 year mortgage you may pay 60 grand just for finance charges. Your friend in high school was wrong about the 500 grand however that is a nice sum.
Stuff, when you spoke about the payment being double, I thought you were referring to the monthly payments! I know that it's an absolute fact that monthly payments of a 15yr mortgage should be a lot big than a 30yr. But, why would someone care if they're paying more in the long run? I think after 15 yrs, I might sell it for profit....get into the flipping homes and things.
Fin. For 15 years and pay 2000 monthly. Fin. For the same house for 30 years and pay 1300 monthly, this is just ballpark figures but the idea is how much u save for a 15 yr finance. Pay cash if you can ,the best usually but not in every case, don't get caught trafficking nose candy but if you are caught you might have a free place to live.
.
Fin. For 15 years and pay 2000 monthly. Fin. For the same house for 30 years and pay 1300 monthly, this is just ballpark figures but the idea is how much u save for a 15 yr finance. Pay cash if you can ,the best usually but not in every case, don't get caught trafficking nose candy but if you are caught you might have a free place to live.
This process is a long one....I can't find a home like... I am looking for a home with lots of living space. Square feet I think 2000 is what I can afford. Am I basing my search on the right criteria?
This process is a long one....I can't find a home like... I am looking for a home with lots of living space. Square feet I think 2000 is what I can afford. Am I basing my search on the right criteria?