… to do one thing over again.. what are you doing?
Remember the Legends forum that was created where the posters got together and made picks on games....Or was it not a forum and was just a thread...I can't remember exactly but I remember it was for Legends status only...didn't last very long but I remember it...
Remember the Legends forum that was created where the posters got together and made picks on games....Or was it not a forum and was just a thread...I can't remember exactly but I remember it was for Legends status only...didn't last very long but I remember it...
[Quote: Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare]Remember the Legends forum that was created where the posters got together and made picks on games....Or was it not a forum and was just a thread...I can't remember exactly but I remember it was for Legends status only...didn't last very long but I remember it...[/Quote
Pretty sure it was a pay service through covers . Wasnt just for legends ...pretty sure Cappologist killed it at cbb . He was ceased for winning too much ...The other Legend touts did ok and they remained unceased if my memory is correct ![]()
[Quote: Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare]Remember the Legends forum that was created where the posters got together and made picks on games....Or was it not a forum and was just a thread...I can't remember exactly but I remember it was for Legends status only...didn't last very long but I remember it...[/Quote
Pretty sure it was a pay service through covers . Wasnt just for legends ...pretty sure Cappologist killed it at cbb . He was ceased for winning too much ...The other Legend touts did ok and they remained unceased if my memory is correct ![]()
Numerous things, different choices, could be made...but do I know that it would even be any better,? You always do the best that you can at the time, so dont even look back in sorrow( although we always will)
Numerous things, different choices, could be made...but do I know that it would even be any better,? You always do the best that you can at the time, so dont even look back in sorrow( although we always will)
