If you want to win and have an offshore PPH let me know.
General Thoughts on Gambling
Ya I been here since 2011 deleted my account and got penalty boxed lol made a new one. Stopped betting for a while like 5 + years now I’m back on it. Gonna have to stop now that I’m gonna get married. Well I won’t prolly stop I’ll just save up for playoffs and the big games. Where each team or player is playing to win no bs. It’s all entertainment but I’m tryna make money and throw it in the Ayer and buy fancy thangs yolo do you just be discipline and don’t lose your house like people I know
Ya I been here since 2011 deleted my account and got penalty boxed lol made a new one. Stopped betting for a while like 5 + years now I’m back on it. Gonna have to stop now that I’m gonna get married. Well I won’t prolly stop I’ll just save up for playoffs and the big games. Where each team or player is playing to win no bs. It’s all entertainment but I’m tryna make money and throw it in the Ayer and buy fancy thangs yolo do you just be discipline and don’t lose your house like people I know
I think that with any information, it is how you use the information that matters most.
The problem with most gamblers is they guess as to how to use it.
Research the information first. Study it
Learn how it works, if you can't find how it works don't bet it.
You can use that info to make money but it may not be how you think it works. So forget about your opinion on how to use the info. Let the research guide you to the proper use. As long as you instill your opinion into that research you will never find the answer.
Like the saying goes, 99% of people have opinions and 95% of them are completely useless. Or whatever it is. This holds very true so untill you realize this you won't do very well.
I have improved my life in every area the day i learned this and put it into practice.
I did research for 10 years before I made my very first bet on any game. True story guys.
I never did the research for the purpose of betting, I could care less about betting at the time. I only wanted to learn more about how the game works.
I can have many great runs and make some unbelievable perdictions that amaze even myself but even then it is very hard for me to finish ahead in the long run because there comes a time when every bad break goes against my teams.
I think that with any information, it is how you use the information that matters most.
The problem with most gamblers is they guess as to how to use it.
Research the information first. Study it
Learn how it works, if you can't find how it works don't bet it.
You can use that info to make money but it may not be how you think it works. So forget about your opinion on how to use the info. Let the research guide you to the proper use. As long as you instill your opinion into that research you will never find the answer.
Like the saying goes, 99% of people have opinions and 95% of them are completely useless. Or whatever it is. This holds very true so untill you realize this you won't do very well.
I have improved my life in every area the day i learned this and put it into practice.
I did research for 10 years before I made my very first bet on any game. True story guys.
I never did the research for the purpose of betting, I could care less about betting at the time. I only wanted to learn more about how the game works.
I can have many great runs and make some unbelievable perdictions that amaze even myself but even then it is very hard for me to finish ahead in the long run because there comes a time when every bad break goes against my teams.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,365
- Friday 10/02/2026 910
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,503
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,277
- PART DEUX 289
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,421
- Trump's legacy? 32,964
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,560
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 5,876
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 6,076
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
