Gambling is nothing but a Fancy word for..
by extension - shouldnt you also stop posting here? I mean, this site promotes sports betting and sportsbooks - offering ppl ample opportunity to gamble
Game, set, match.
by extension - shouldnt you also stop posting here? I mean, this site promotes sports betting and sportsbooks - offering ppl ample opportunity to gamble
Game, set, match.
Where in the Bible does it specifically say gambling is wrong.
Or the QURAN. Where in the old testament and where in the New Testament. You made statements, now prove it.
Things of the flesh are of this world and things of the spirit are of the next world.
I can't specifically find anything about gambling in the book.
but I can find a shit load of examples as to why Stealing is wrong.
and if you think about what gambling really is, it's stealing and I dare you to prove me otherwise.
pezeveng: Stealing can be very entertaining
Where in the Bible does it specifically say gambling is wrong.
Or the QURAN. Where in the old testament and where in the New Testament. You made statements, now prove it.
Things of the flesh are of this world and things of the spirit are of the next world.
I can't specifically find anything about gambling in the book.
but I can find a shit load of examples as to why Stealing is wrong.
and if you think about what gambling really is, it's stealing and I dare you to prove me otherwise.
pezeveng: Stealing can be very entertaining
I can't specifically find anything about gambling in the book.
but I can find a shit load of examples as to why Stealing is wrong.
and if you think about what gambling really is, it's stealing and I dare you to prove me otherwise.
pezeveng: Stealing can be very entertaining
I dare you to prove it is stealing. You say it is stealing so it must be true and everyone else must prove you wrong?
I can't specifically find anything about gambling in the book.
but I can find a shit load of examples as to why Stealing is wrong.
and if you think about what gambling really is, it's stealing and I dare you to prove me otherwise.
pezeveng: Stealing can be very entertaining
I dare you to prove it is stealing. You say it is stealing so it must be true and everyone else must prove you wrong?
Your'e joking, right? Read what he wrote again. All three monotheistic religions have written against gambling because of what he said above. Read it again.
Ya and if a religion says its bad it must be. You know, the same religion that says theres a god, and angels , and this andthat, blah blah blah. Hilarious how people can NOT believe in Santa Claus and the tooth fairy, yet believe in their religion. Exact same thing, all made up
Your'e joking, right? Read what he wrote again. All three monotheistic religions have written against gambling because of what he said above. Read it again.
Ya and if a religion says its bad it must be. You know, the same religion that says theres a god, and angels , and this andthat, blah blah blah. Hilarious how people can NOT believe in Santa Claus and the tooth fairy, yet believe in their religion. Exact same thing, all made up
OMG, I almost pissed myself.
crow, you are one funny mofo.
OMG, I almost pissed myself.
crow, you are one funny mofo.
At least now I know why they were useless.
Do you all even believe that Gambling is wrong?
forget about religion for a moment and use your own judgment,
Is gambling good thing to do or a bad thing to do?
At least now I know why they were useless.
Do you all even believe that Gambling is wrong?
forget about religion for a moment and use your own judgment,
Is gambling good thing to do or a bad thing to do?
The responses were almost completely useless, mostly thanks to the genius called crowkillers
At least now I know why they were useless.
Do you all even believe that Gambling is wrong?
forget about religion for a moment and use your own judgment,
Is gambling good thing to do or a bad thing to do?
I don't believe gambling is wrong because I wouldn't do anything that is wrong.
Gambling must be good becasue I wouldn't do anything that is bad.
The responses were almost completely useless, mostly thanks to the genius called crowkillers
At least now I know why they were useless.
Do you all even believe that Gambling is wrong?
forget about religion for a moment and use your own judgment,
Is gambling good thing to do or a bad thing to do?
I don't believe gambling is wrong because I wouldn't do anything that is wrong.
Gambling must be good becasue I wouldn't do anything that is bad.
"I can't specifically find anything about gambling in the book."
-LOL.. good start by assuming my intentions and acting upon your fairy-tale thoughts.
-Catchy quote, do you even know what it means?
-Gambling is stealing so if it's one it would have to be both.
The winner of the battle steals the other mans life
With both parties knowing the risk-reward of their decision
The winner will have a legacy to last till the end of time
-I like the question you raise, but I was referring to material possession gambling
"I can't specifically find anything about gambling in the book."
-LOL.. good start by assuming my intentions and acting upon your fairy-tale thoughts.
-Catchy quote, do you even know what it means?
-Gambling is stealing so if it's one it would have to be both.
The winner of the battle steals the other mans life
With both parties knowing the risk-reward of their decision
The winner will have a legacy to last till the end of time
-I like the question you raise, but I was referring to material possession gambling
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
