I hope that classless girl never sees a dime of that money. If she does, maybe she can use some of the cash to buy a personality. I'm amazed that she's made it as far as she has in the media business. She's decent looking at best and is incredibly average at her job.
I hope that classless girl never sees a dime of that money. If she does, maybe she can use some of the cash to buy a personality. I'm amazed that she's made it as far as she has in the media business. She's decent looking at best and is incredibly average at her job.
I hope that classless girl never sees a dime of that money. If she does, maybe she can use some of the cash to buy a personality. I'm amazed that she's made it as far as she has in the media business. She's decent looking at best and is incredibly average at her job.
Quote Originally Posted by nick69:
I hope that classless girl never sees a dime of that money. If she does, maybe she can use some of the cash to buy a personality. I'm amazed that she's made it as far as she has in the media business. She's decent looking at best and is incredibly average at her job.
I can only assume none of you read anything that happened as far as this waste of flesh getting room beside her? He is worthless so she will never see a cent from him but hotel will settle and they should.
We should stop eating bananas.
I can only assume none of you read anything that happened as far as this waste of flesh getting room beside her? He is worthless so she will never see a cent from him but hotel will settle and they should.
For a hotel to give out information about a guest is beyond idiotic & the judgment against the hotel is correct. In reality-she potentially could have been killed had this guy been a deranged stalker instead of a peeing tom with a camera.
For a hotel to give out information about a guest is beyond idiotic & the judgment against the hotel is correct. In reality-she potentially could have been killed had this guy been a deranged stalker instead of a peeing tom with a camera.
I didn't realize this. You mean the stalker requested info on what room a guest was staying in and the hotel policy allowed it, or a dumbfuk behind the desk went against hotel policy and did it?
I didn't realize this. You mean the stalker requested info on what room a guest was staying in and the hotel policy allowed it, or a dumbfuk behind the desk went against hotel policy and did it?
I didn't realize this. You mean the stalker requested info on what room a guest was staying in and the hotel policy allowed it, or a dumbfuk behind the desk went against hotel policy and did it?
If that's the case then Marriot definitely owes big money. I would imagine that this lunatic didn't just call in and request a room next to Erin Andrews. Deception and planning went into that I would suspect. He had the whole place scouted I believe. His background is corporate employee with extensive travel so he knew exactly how to deceive a front desk clerk.
Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:
I didn't realize this. You mean the stalker requested info on what room a guest was staying in and the hotel policy allowed it, or a dumbfuk behind the desk went against hotel policy and did it?
If that's the case then Marriot definitely owes big money. I would imagine that this lunatic didn't just call in and request a room next to Erin Andrews. Deception and planning went into that I would suspect. He had the whole place scouted I believe. His background is corporate employee with extensive travel so he knew exactly how to deceive a front desk clerk.
He called the hotel operator from a phone inside the hotel, asked for Andrews, and the room number appeared on the phone's display.
Ok I didn't know the specifics. Surprised she got a judgement against the hotel in that case. She should have checked in under another name. Or maybe she did, IDK.
Quote Originally Posted by thorpe:
He called the hotel operator from a phone inside the hotel, asked for Andrews, and the room number appeared on the phone's display.
Ok I didn't know the specifics. Surprised she got a judgement against the hotel in that case. She should have checked in under another name. Or maybe she did, IDK.
Ok I didn't know the specifics. Surprised she got a judgement against the hotel in that case. She should have checked in under another name. Or maybe she did, IDK.
Why should she have to do that?
We should stop eating bananas.
Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:
Ok I didn't know the specifics. Surprised she got a judgement against the hotel in that case. She should have checked in under another name. Or maybe she did, IDK.
You're right after I typed that I realized it was a blame the victim type of thing. Just not sure what lengths a hotel has to go to avoid liability. This guy was hell bent on finding her, and took advantage of normal business operations of a hotel. It was 99.9% on the stalker and .01% on the hotel it seems like
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:
Why should she have to do that?
You're right after I typed that I realized it was a blame the victim type of thing. Just not sure what lengths a hotel has to go to avoid liability. This guy was hell bent on finding her, and took advantage of normal business operations of a hotel. It was 99.9% on the stalker and .01% on the hotel it seems like
You're right after I typed that I realized it was a blame the victim type of thing. Just not sure what lengths a hotel has to go to avoid liability. This guy was hell bent on finding her, and took advantage of normal business operations of a hotel. It was 99.9% on the stalker and .01% on the hotel it seems like
Guess I am in minority here but as far I understand it, he called and asked if she was staying there, strike 1 for hotel for giving up that info. Then asked for room beside her, strike 2. He drilled A FUKIN PEEPHOLE without anyone noticing? STRIKE 3.
Marriott should pay it all just for employing such facktards.
We should stop eating bananas.
Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:
You're right after I typed that I realized it was a blame the victim type of thing. Just not sure what lengths a hotel has to go to avoid liability. This guy was hell bent on finding her, and took advantage of normal business operations of a hotel. It was 99.9% on the stalker and .01% on the hotel it seems like
Guess I am in minority here but as far I understand it, he called and asked if she was staying there, strike 1 for hotel for giving up that info. Then asked for room beside her, strike 2. He drilled A FUKIN PEEPHOLE without anyone noticing? STRIKE 3.
Marriott should pay it all just for employing such facktards.
Guess I am in minority here but as far I understand it, he called and asked if she was staying there, strike 1 for hotel for giving up that info. Then asked for room beside her, strike 2. He drilled A FUKIN PEEPHOLE without anyone noticing? STRIKE 3.
Well if that's the case then yeah they should pay.
Someone in this thread though said he found out what room she was in when he called from an in house phone and requested to speak to her, then saw on the phone ID what room it was transferred to, then simply requested that room when he checked in. If what you say is true that he asked the clerk if she is staying there, what room is she in, and can I have the room next to her and they gave it to him, then yeah they owe.
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:
Guess I am in minority here but as far I understand it, he called and asked if she was staying there, strike 1 for hotel for giving up that info. Then asked for room beside her, strike 2. He drilled A FUKIN PEEPHOLE without anyone noticing? STRIKE 3.
Well if that's the case then yeah they should pay.
Someone in this thread though said he found out what room she was in when he called from an in house phone and requested to speak to her, then saw on the phone ID what room it was transferred to, then simply requested that room when he checked in. If what you say is true that he asked the clerk if she is staying there, what room is she in, and can I have the room next to her and they gave it to him, then yeah they owe.
I hope she gets all or most off the money. The pervert idiot received assistance from Hotel employees to get the room next to her. They owe big bucks. So if that happened to your sister or wife that would be okay with you?
Wow plenty of hate for Erin
I hope she gets all or most off the money. The pervert idiot received assistance from Hotel employees to get the room next to her. They owe big bucks. So if that happened to your sister or wife that would be okay with you?
This incident really traumatized her. I don't think she was making it up when she said she was mortified and scared by the incident.
The creeper who did this probably doesn't have any daughters, sisters or a wife. Complete scumbag and Erin should be compensated by the hotel for their incompetency. Ba'lee dat!
This incident really traumatized her. I don't think she was making it up when she said she was mortified and scared by the incident.
The creeper who did this probably doesn't have any daughters, sisters or a wife. Complete scumbag and Erin should be compensated by the hotel for their incompetency. Ba'lee dat!