For the last few months now, I’ve been dealing with ED. At first I didn’t really think it was a big deal but it has really progressed. I went to my PCP the other day hoping for a referral to a Urologist instead the Dr ordered a blood work up. Turns out I have high cholesterol and high LDL. He proceeds to send me for a stress test which came back negative for ischemia. He tells me it’s probably psychological and has prescribed me the blue pill. I feel that it isn’t psychological. I’ve read that most cases are physical and that ED is “the canary in the coal mine” for future heart disease. I’m 44. Apparently someone my age is at a very high risk according to everything I’ve read when it comes to heart issues down the road. I’m a little worried, I’m not gonna front. Comments and suggestions would be appreciated.
Erectile Dysfunction
For the last few months now, I’ve been dealing with ED. At first I didn’t really think it was a big deal but it has really progressed. I went to my PCP the other day hoping for a referral to a Urologist instead the Dr ordered a blood work up. Turns out I have high cholesterol and high LDL. He proceeds to send me for a stress test which came back negative for ischemia. He tells me it’s probably psychological and has prescribed me the blue pill. I feel that it isn’t psychological. I’ve read that most cases are physical and that ED is “the canary in the coal mine” for future heart disease. I’m 44. Apparently someone my age is at a very high risk according to everything I’ve read when it comes to heart issues down the road. I’m a little worried, I’m not gonna front. Comments and suggestions would be appreciated.
What shape are you in? Do you eat well? Do you work out. Change your diet. Start working out. There are these two numb nuts (no pun intended) that have a commercial out here. I assume they are urologist though it seems unlikely that these two yokels went to med school. Anyway, they use sound waves or something like that. I thing it targets blockages. You know, high cholesterol fat guy stuff. 44 is too young to be on the blue steel unless you're using is to combat whiskey dick or something.
What shape are you in? Do you eat well? Do you work out. Change your diet. Start working out. There are these two numb nuts (no pun intended) that have a commercial out here. I assume they are urologist though it seems unlikely that these two yokels went to med school. Anyway, they use sound waves or something like that. I thing it targets blockages. You know, high cholesterol fat guy stuff. 44 is too young to be on the blue steel unless you're using is to combat whiskey dick or something.
The only woman I ever really loved is gone, and m,y boners are scarce as well...I constantly get adverts about a bigger dick and all that but I could care less now Im just waiting on the grave.
The only woman I ever really loved is gone, and m,y boners are scarce as well...I constantly get adverts about a bigger dick and all that but I could care less now Im just waiting on the grave.
The only woman I ever really loved is gone, and m,y boners are scarce as well...I constantly get adverts about a bigger dick and all that but I could care less now Im just waiting on the grave.
Checks out.
The only woman I ever really loved is gone, and m,y boners are scarce as well...I constantly get adverts about a bigger dick and all that but I could care less now Im just waiting on the grave.
Checks out.
Dude, the thing that really matters the most in life is your health and happiness. If you are that concerned (and you are only 44), change your life. Only you can.
Im 61. About 20 years ago I started going to the gym 5 days a week. Later I began adding 15-20 minutes of cardio to the end of my workouts. Over time I began reading and listening to friends in the know about dietary changes. I eat sugar and trans fats but have probably cut out more than 80% of what I once consumed. I eat red meats as well, but still cut down quite a bit. I truly believe the key is don’t try to do it all at once - journeys involve single steps. And don’t hate yourself when you falter with disciplined goals you set. You’re not trying to lose all the weight at once or get fit all at once. If you do you’ll inevitably crash. It’s a slow and gradual change to your lifestyle in which you can successfully manage and embrace the changes along the way.
PS - been retired almost 4 years now and I intend to live in retirement a lot longer than I worked. It’s a great gig!
Dude, the thing that really matters the most in life is your health and happiness. If you are that concerned (and you are only 44), change your life. Only you can.
Im 61. About 20 years ago I started going to the gym 5 days a week. Later I began adding 15-20 minutes of cardio to the end of my workouts. Over time I began reading and listening to friends in the know about dietary changes. I eat sugar and trans fats but have probably cut out more than 80% of what I once consumed. I eat red meats as well, but still cut down quite a bit. I truly believe the key is don’t try to do it all at once - journeys involve single steps. And don’t hate yourself when you falter with disciplined goals you set. You’re not trying to lose all the weight at once or get fit all at once. If you do you’ll inevitably crash. It’s a slow and gradual change to your lifestyle in which you can successfully manage and embrace the changes along the way.
PS - been retired almost 4 years now and I intend to live in retirement a lot longer than I worked. It’s a great gig!
look into testosterone. it'll make you feel like you're 21 again! then you can hit the gym and get nice and fit while your ED is cured
look into testosterone. it'll make you feel like you're 21 again! then you can hit the gym and get nice and fit while your ED is cured
A friend of mine still had problems with this, but because of smoking. he checked and switched to Crave Vape, and now he has no more problems.
A friend of mine still had problems with this, but because of smoking. he checked and switched to Crave Vape, and now he has no more problems.
Bloodflow is the backbone.
cholesterol is a culprit but the body uses cholesterol for testosterone, it’s a must
But yes to much is bad
change of diet can help
Do you still get morning wood?? If you do, it’s psychological and minor physical
morning wood shows you still have flow. Maybe weak but flow.
inhibitors (cialis 1a day) can help the flow.
magnesium is a miracle, niacin, fish oils,ashwangda.
Helps mood/stress, blood flow and good fats
trstosteone will/can help. Overall it can make you feel young yes, is it a ED cure all NO!!! Test replacement also raises esteogen. So you have to be dialed in and it takes 6-10 weeks to see results from different “mg” doses. One guy may need .7cc(140mg) may work for one, but may take 200mg for another or 100mg week for another.
blood work first and foremost, just don’t throw darts at a dart board hoping to hit bullseye
Bloodflow is the backbone.
cholesterol is a culprit but the body uses cholesterol for testosterone, it’s a must
But yes to much is bad
change of diet can help
Do you still get morning wood?? If you do, it’s psychological and minor physical
morning wood shows you still have flow. Maybe weak but flow.
inhibitors (cialis 1a day) can help the flow.
magnesium is a miracle, niacin, fish oils,ashwangda.
Helps mood/stress, blood flow and good fats
trstosteone will/can help. Overall it can make you feel young yes, is it a ED cure all NO!!! Test replacement also raises esteogen. So you have to be dialed in and it takes 6-10 weeks to see results from different “mg” doses. One guy may need .7cc(140mg) may work for one, but may take 200mg for another or 100mg week for another.
blood work first and foremost, just don’t throw darts at a dart board hoping to hit bullseye
They say the dopamine and cortisol gambling produces can cause issues with erections too.
Cortisol is definitely bad for wee wee business.
They say the dopamine and cortisol gambling produces can cause issues with erections too.
Cortisol is definitely bad for wee wee business.
having trouble too old age getting a real stiif aint ha ppening n basically dry orhasms so i ent out for cheap bigra take half a pills and it works i cn go like 2 hours now
having trouble too old age getting a real stiif aint ha ppening n basically dry orhasms so i ent out for cheap bigra take half a pills and it works i cn go like 2 hours now
I started having ED at 43. In my 50's now. I use generic Viagra, looked into testosterone but too many side effects. If you have the right woman, ED can be overcome. Good pun.
I started having ED at 43. In my 50's now. I use generic Viagra, looked into testosterone but too many side effects. If you have the right woman, ED can be overcome. Good pun.
I started having ED at 43. In my 50's now. I use generic Viagra, looked into testosterone but too many side effects. If you have the right woman, ED can be overcome. Good pun.
43!? That is scary.
I started having ED at 43. In my 50's now. I use generic Viagra, looked into testosterone but too many side effects. If you have the right woman, ED can be overcome. Good pun.
43!? That is scary.
I would do a Coronary Calcium and screen for heart disease not found on a stress test ( which was reasonable, but the Coronary Calcium is a better test)
I would see an Endocrinologist for Hormonal issues and I mean this.
I would do a Coronary Calcium and screen for heart disease not found on a stress test ( which was reasonable, but the Coronary Calcium is a better test)
I would see an Endocrinologist for Hormonal issues and I mean this.
having trouble too old age getting a real stiif aint ha ppening n basically dry orhasms so i ent out for cheap bigra take half a pills and it works i cn go like 2 hours now
English, please….
having trouble too old age getting a real stiif aint ha ppening n basically dry orhasms so i ent out for cheap bigra take half a pills and it works i cn go like 2 hours now
English, please….
@osubucks1 nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you can fix typos
Your post has nothing to do with “typos”
It has to do directly with illiteracy
![]()
@osubucks1 nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you can fix typos
Your post has nothing to do with “typos”
It has to do directly with illiteracy
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,747
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,569
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 421
- MLB Playoffs 15,678
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,064
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,356
- Week 6 Money 5,343
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,212
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,493
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
