Are any Vegas casinos offering election betting?
Election betting
I believe there is a law against it.
I believe there is a law against it.
Its against the law to bet the election in the unitedstates. tramp is a underdog at all the offshore books. I know some barroom books taking action.
Its against the law to bet the election in the unitedstates. tramp is a underdog at all the offshore books. I know some barroom books taking action.
tramps home grown terror groups would be making threats to the casino owners accussing them of rigging the election. DavemasonboL on twitter will be tweeting odds all day. Hes from betonline. Said this election has more action than a Superbowl.
tramps home grown terror groups would be making threats to the casino owners accussing them of rigging the election. DavemasonboL on twitter will be tweeting odds all day. Hes from betonline. Said this election has more action than a Superbowl.
There will be celebrating in the streets all across the country if Biden wins. If trump wins I fear the riots , protests, burnings, looting and shootings will occur in the aftermath especially in the big cities. There is no arguing this point it’s just the way it is.
There will be celebrating in the streets all across the country if Biden wins. If trump wins I fear the riots , protests, burnings, looting and shootings will occur in the aftermath especially in the big cities. There is no arguing this point it’s just the way it is.
306-232 should be the final count, and Trump will lose the popular vote again. Light the seesgars and get the party started.
306-232 should be the final count, and Trump will lose the popular vote again. Light the seesgars and get the party started.
Oddschecker.com
Biden 2/7.. So 78% minus a few points of juice
Effectively states still in play... AZ/NV favour biden. PA slight Biden lean. GA slight trump lead
I would say if trump loses Nevada, it's basically over Nevada very close. Seen different interpretations on votes to be counted.common sense says D but we'll see
Oddschecker.com
Biden 2/7.. So 78% minus a few points of juice
Effectively states still in play... AZ/NV favour biden. PA slight Biden lean. GA slight trump lead
I would say if trump loses Nevada, it's basically over Nevada very close. Seen different interpretations on votes to be counted.common sense says D but we'll see
Now I see all the sports book prices..
Well-known shops = mostly Biden 1-5.. A few 1-6... Opposite lines on trump nowhere near as good...but once odds get prohibitive, juice is hard to apply.. 1 to 19 would 7 to 1 on other side to replicate -108 standard on football games
Now I see all the sports book prices..
Well-known shops = mostly Biden 1-5.. A few 1-6... Opposite lines on trump nowhere near as good...but once odds get prohibitive, juice is hard to apply.. 1 to 19 would 7 to 1 on other side to replicate -108 standard on football games
gonna consolidate on will-hill odds.
1-12 biden as we speak
biden favored heavily in Pennsylvania, moderately in Georgia........ Arizona already called by a bunch of news organizations (although I think trump has non-zero chance here)..... unless something crazy happens in Arizona AND Nevada flips. it is all over
gonna consolidate on will-hill odds.
1-12 biden as we speak
biden favored heavily in Pennsylvania, moderately in Georgia........ Arizona already called by a bunch of news organizations (although I think trump has non-zero chance here)..... unless something crazy happens in Arizona AND Nevada flips. it is all over
I'm just going to declare my self to be the smartest guy on this forum as far making political bets are concerned. I warned people not to bet on this election and people were to stupid to make the bets. Doesn't matter if you voted for either party it doesn't matter if u bet money on either candidate. You just got smacked down by the sportsbooks and they have a hold on your money. I will say that we won't know anything until it ultimately gets decided by the supreme court. I dont support any party or candidate but if you believe that either candidate is going to say they lost your sadly mistaken until it goes to court. Boy both parties have egg on their face.
I'm just going to declare my self to be the smartest guy on this forum as far making political bets are concerned. I warned people not to bet on this election and people were to stupid to make the bets. Doesn't matter if you voted for either party it doesn't matter if u bet money on either candidate. You just got smacked down by the sportsbooks and they have a hold on your money. I will say that we won't know anything until it ultimately gets decided by the supreme court. I dont support any party or candidate but if you believe that either candidate is going to say they lost your sadly mistaken until it goes to court. Boy both parties have egg on their face.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,414
- Sunday 10/04/2026 688
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,349
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,631
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,824
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,499
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,270
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,879
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,850
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,884
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
