El Chapo and Trump in twitter war
Sorry everybody, this is "Step 0.5" to this "Master Plan"
https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=35&sub=102140484
Sorry everybody, this is "Step 0.5" to this "Master Plan"
https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=35&sub=102140484
I highly doubt that the @ElChampOGuzman account actually belongs to Guzman..
100% no. Not even anybody close to the cartel. They're not stupid.
Probably somebody inside of Trump's campaign that's paid well.
Hilarious how many Americans talk about corruption in law enforcement and politics in other countries. Geeezus, look in the mirror. No difference in the States, we're just more stealthy about it.
I highly doubt that the @ElChampOGuzman account actually belongs to Guzman..
100% no. Not even anybody close to the cartel. They're not stupid.
Probably somebody inside of Trump's campaign that's paid well.
Hilarious how many Americans talk about corruption in law enforcement and politics in other countries. Geeezus, look in the mirror. No difference in the States, we're just more stealthy about it.
I highly doubt that the @ElChampOGuzman account actually belongs to Guzman..
I highly doubt that the @ElChampOGuzman account actually belongs to Guzman..
That's probably the case ..I know he has three sons ..they are called "Los Chapitos"...
That's probably the case ..I know he has three sons ..they are called "Los Chapitos"...
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,908
- Thursday 10/08/2026 437
- PART DEUX 166
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 851
- Week 6 Money 8,698
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,327
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,266
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
