• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Donald Trump: A whopping 1% of all Blacks support him....BUT

    «First Previous 12
    Slobbasaurus
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Pdriver
    scalabrine
    MoneySRH
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1903
    Posts: 42
    «First Previous 12
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2016 - 11:45 AM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneySRH:

    Yup you're stumped all right scalabrine. Where did I say you’re a "racist pimp" against ....whites? You’re an equal opportunity racist pimp. You hate whites and look down at minorities from your pure white horse. You suffer from a combination of delusional white guilt disorder and a race identity disorder.

    Lincoln did believe whites are intellectually the superior to blacks. It was the freaking 1800s. That doesn’t take away from the fact that he believed slavery was morally wrong. Lincoln attacked slavery on the grounds that its existence within the United States made American democracy appear hypocritical in the eyes of the world and that slavery deprived the republican example of its just influence in the world.

    Lyndon's racist views expose the true agenda of the democrats. Democrats didn’t support the civil rights act out of kindness of their hearts - like republicans. Democrats did it for VOTES! The democrats plantation attitude morphed into a facade of compassion - when in actuality it was all for votes and power and control. It continues to this very day.


    No denying that Dwight Eisenhower was fully committed to Civil Rights and seeing it out, but Scal's boy LBJ signed the Act after he left office.  
    That man does not get enough credit.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneySRH:

    Yup you're stumped all right scalabrine. Where did I say you’re a "racist pimp" against ....whites? You’re an equal opportunity racist pimp. You hate whites and look down at minorities from your pure white horse. You suffer from a combination of delusional white guilt disorder and a race identity disorder.

    Lincoln did believe whites are intellectually the superior to blacks. It was the freaking 1800s. That doesn’t take away from the fact that he believed slavery was morally wrong. Lincoln attacked slavery on the grounds that its existence within the United States made American democracy appear hypocritical in the eyes of the world and that slavery deprived the republican example of its just influence in the world.

    Lyndon's racist views expose the true agenda of the democrats. Democrats didn’t support the civil rights act out of kindness of their hearts - like republicans. Democrats did it for VOTES! The democrats plantation attitude morphed into a facade of compassion - when in actuality it was all for votes and power and control. It continues to this very day.


    No denying that Dwight Eisenhower was fully committed to Civil Rights and seeing it out, but Scal's boy LBJ signed the Act after he left office.  
    That man does not get enough credit.  
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2016 - 12:56 PM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:



    Who are these people you are talking to?  

    They're all very credible sources. He got this info from:

    "The red man under his bed, and the little yellow man in his head....."

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wRpAANsoG8I

    And as far as Trump goes, yes, he's a racist and a bigot against everyone - everyone that's not Donald Trump! So at least he's an equal opportunity hater.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:



    Who are these people you are talking to?  

    They're all very credible sources. He got this info from:

    "The red man under his bed, and the little yellow man in his head....."

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wRpAANsoG8I

    And as far as Trump goes, yes, he's a racist and a bigot against everyone - everyone that's not Donald Trump! So at least he's an equal opportunity hater.
     
    Pdriver
    Pdriver
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 192
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2016 - 11:17 PM ET #28

    apprecaite the LBJ history lesson. Keep looking back and recall the no nothing party of the 1850's. An anti immigration party angry about the wave of IRISH CATHOLIC crime in the big cities. Thank God we had a patriotic group trying to take our country back during that time.
    Come on fellas are u really naive enough to think Trump is the answer ? History will not be kind to you
    Reply
    apprecaite the LBJ history lesson. Keep looking back and recall the no nothing party of the 1850's. An anti immigration party angry about the wave of IRISH CATHOLIC crime in the big cities. Thank God we had a patriotic group trying to take our country back during that time.
    Come on fellas are u really naive enough to think Trump is the answer ? History will not be kind to you
     
    Pdriver
    Pdriver
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 192
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2016 - 11:18 PM ET #29

    Trump
    Reply
    Trump
     
    Pdriver
    Pdriver
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 192
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2016 - 11:26 PM ET #30

    Tttyyyyyyyyy
    Reply
    Tttyyyyyyyyy
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2016 - 11:50 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneySRH:

    Yup you're stumped all right scalabrine. Where did I say you’re a "racist pimp" against ....whites? You’re an equal opportunity racist pimp. You hate whites and look down at minorities from your pure white horse. You suffer from a combination of delusional white guilt disorder and a race identity disorder.

    Lincoln did believe whites are intellectually the superior to blacks. It was the freaking 1800s. That doesn’t take away from the fact that he believed slavery was morally wrong. Lincoln attacked slavery on the grounds that its existence within the United States made American democracy appear hypocritical in the eyes of the world and that slavery deprived the republican example of its just influence in the world.

    Lyndon's racist views expose the true agenda of the democrats. Democrats didn’t support the civil rights act out of kindness of their hearts - like republicans. Democrats did it for VOTES! The democrats plantation attitude morphed into a facade of compassion - when in actuality it was all for votes and power and control. It continues to this very day.

    Now I 'hate' whites and look down on blacks.

    I mean, you can't even have a legitimate rational conversation with the posters here.

    Now I hate everyone according to this poster. I hate whites (even though 95% of the people I interact with every day are white, not to mention my entire family, who I must hate, oh and the loads of friends who are white), but I look down on blacks even though I've spend years on this site going after bigots, like yourself Money.

    And you don't think or even know you are a bigot because like all bigots YOU MAKE THE RULES as to what a bigot is and where it begins and ends.

    I mean, look at this sentence:

    Democrats didn’t support the civil rights act out of kindness of their hearts - like republicans.

     

    Can you really have a debate with a poster like this? Again, why waste the time. It's better to have them believe I'm 'stumped'.

    The proof is in the pudding: my capping has blown through the roof in terms of success when I stopped wasting time arguing with the frat boys in this forum and spent more time on that.

    I come in from time to time for a laugh though. And the laughs are plenty.

    Carry on. I'll observe and chuckle heartily.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneySRH:

    Yup you're stumped all right scalabrine. Where did I say you’re a "racist pimp" against ....whites? You’re an equal opportunity racist pimp. You hate whites and look down at minorities from your pure white horse. You suffer from a combination of delusional white guilt disorder and a race identity disorder.

    Lincoln did believe whites are intellectually the superior to blacks. It was the freaking 1800s. That doesn’t take away from the fact that he believed slavery was morally wrong. Lincoln attacked slavery on the grounds that its existence within the United States made American democracy appear hypocritical in the eyes of the world and that slavery deprived the republican example of its just influence in the world.

    Lyndon's racist views expose the true agenda of the democrats. Democrats didn’t support the civil rights act out of kindness of their hearts - like republicans. Democrats did it for VOTES! The democrats plantation attitude morphed into a facade of compassion - when in actuality it was all for votes and power and control. It continues to this very day.

    Now I 'hate' whites and look down on blacks.

    I mean, you can't even have a legitimate rational conversation with the posters here.

    Now I hate everyone according to this poster. I hate whites (even though 95% of the people I interact with every day are white, not to mention my entire family, who I must hate, oh and the loads of friends who are white), but I look down on blacks even though I've spend years on this site going after bigots, like yourself Money.

    And you don't think or even know you are a bigot because like all bigots YOU MAKE THE RULES as to what a bigot is and where it begins and ends.

    I mean, look at this sentence:

    Democrats didn’t support the civil rights act out of kindness of their hearts - like republicans.

     

    Can you really have a debate with a poster like this? Again, why waste the time. It's better to have them believe I'm 'stumped'.

    The proof is in the pudding: my capping has blown through the roof in terms of success when I stopped wasting time arguing with the frat boys in this forum and spent more time on that.

    I come in from time to time for a laugh though. And the laughs are plenty.

    Carry on. I'll observe and chuckle heartily.

     
    MoneySRH
    MoneySRH
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8480
    Posted: Jul. 3, 2016 - 3:47 AM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Now I 'hate' whites and look down on blacks.

    I mean, you can't even have a legitimate rational conversation with the posters here.

    Now I hate everyone according to this poster. I hate whites (even though 95% of the people I interact with every day are white, not to mention my entire family, who I must hate, oh and the loads of friends who are white), but I look down on blacks even though I've spend years on this site going after bigots, like yourself Money.

    And you don't think or even know you are a bigot because like all bigots YOU MAKE THE RULES as to what a bigot is and where it begins and ends.

    I mean, look at this sentence:

    Democrats didn’t support the civil rights act out of kindness of their hearts - like republicans.

     

    Can you really have a debate with a poster like this? Again, why waste the time. It's better to have them believe I'm 'stumped'.

    The proof is in the pudding: my capping has blown through the roof in terms of success when I stopped wasting time arguing with the frat boys in this forum and spent more time on that.

    I come in from time to time for a laugh though. And the laughs are plenty.

    Carry on. I'll observe and chuckle heartily.

    I’m a bigot? LOL! You have no evidence to support that claim. I accept any race. I don’t hate - any race of people! I do hate Muslims aka pedophile worshipers. That’s about it. I see nothing morally wrong hating people who worship a man who murdered thousands and molested a 6 year old little girl for 3 years before raping her when she was 9 years old.

    It’s like you’re completely oblivious. All you do on covers is spew hatred towards whites and look down on minorities. You’ve spent years demeaning and degrading minorities. Your constant ignorant preaching has been nothing but racist, condescending and insulting to minorities - especially to educated law abiding minorities like Sheriff David Clarke, Elbert Guillory, Susana Martinez, Bobby Jindal, Mia Love, and Thomas Sowell.

    I believe that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards and that EVERYONE can achieve their goals through hard work and ability. Everyone is equal. That’s bigoted, right? LOL! All the minorities I just named - I support. And all of them have achieved success through hard work and ability. I guess that’s racist to say, right? LOL!

    Everyone is laughing at you scal. The reality is my arguments are logically strong. If my argument was easily open to attack, why haven’t you presented a thorough rebuttal?

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Now I 'hate' whites and look down on blacks.

    I mean, you can't even have a legitimate rational conversation with the posters here.

    Now I hate everyone according to this poster. I hate whites (even though 95% of the people I interact with every day are white, not to mention my entire family, who I must hate, oh and the loads of friends who are white), but I look down on blacks even though I've spend years on this site going after bigots, like yourself Money.

    And you don't think or even know you are a bigot because like all bigots YOU MAKE THE RULES as to what a bigot is and where it begins and ends.

    I mean, look at this sentence:

    Democrats didn’t support the civil rights act out of kindness of their hearts - like republicans.

     

    Can you really have a debate with a poster like this? Again, why waste the time. It's better to have them believe I'm 'stumped'.

    The proof is in the pudding: my capping has blown through the roof in terms of success when I stopped wasting time arguing with the frat boys in this forum and spent more time on that.

    I come in from time to time for a laugh though. And the laughs are plenty.

    Carry on. I'll observe and chuckle heartily.

    I’m a bigot? LOL! You have no evidence to support that claim. I accept any race. I don’t hate - any race of people! I do hate Muslims aka pedophile worshipers. That’s about it. I see nothing morally wrong hating people who worship a man who murdered thousands and molested a 6 year old little girl for 3 years before raping her when she was 9 years old.

    It’s like you’re completely oblivious. All you do on covers is spew hatred towards whites and look down on minorities. You’ve spent years demeaning and degrading minorities. Your constant ignorant preaching has been nothing but racist, condescending and insulting to minorities - especially to educated law abiding minorities like Sheriff David Clarke, Elbert Guillory, Susana Martinez, Bobby Jindal, Mia Love, and Thomas Sowell.

    I believe that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards and that EVERYONE can achieve their goals through hard work and ability. Everyone is equal. That’s bigoted, right? LOL! All the minorities I just named - I support. And all of them have achieved success through hard work and ability. I guess that’s racist to say, right? LOL!

    Everyone is laughing at you scal. The reality is my arguments are logically strong. If my argument was easily open to attack, why haven’t you presented a thorough rebuttal?

     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Jul. 3, 2016 - 8:30 AM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Now I 'hate' whites and look down on blacks.

    I mean, you can't even have a legitimate rational conversation with the posters here.

    Now I hate everyone according to this poster. I hate whites (even though 95% of the people I interact with every day are white, not to mention my entire family, who I must hate, oh and the loads of friends who are white), but I look down on blacks even though I've spend years on this site going after bigots, like yourself Money.

    And you don't think or even know you are a bigot because like all bigots YOU MAKE THE RULES as to what a bigot is and where it begins and ends.

    I mean, look at this sentence:

    Democrats didn’t support the civil rights act out of kindness of their hearts - like republicans.

     

    Can you really have a debate with a poster like this? Again, why waste the time. It's better to have them believe I'm 'stumped'.

    The proof is in the pudding: my capping has blown through the roof in terms of success when I stopped wasting time arguing with the frat boys in this forum and spent more time on that.

    I come in from time to time for a laugh though. And the laughs are plenty.

    Carry on. I'll observe and chuckle heartily.


    As I've previously said to you numerous times on this site ...
    When it comes to volatile topics, there are those who have the ability to enlighten, and those who do nothing but incite.
    Which are you, Scal?
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Now I 'hate' whites and look down on blacks.

    I mean, you can't even have a legitimate rational conversation with the posters here.

    Now I hate everyone according to this poster. I hate whites (even though 95% of the people I interact with every day are white, not to mention my entire family, who I must hate, oh and the loads of friends who are white), but I look down on blacks even though I've spend years on this site going after bigots, like yourself Money.

    And you don't think or even know you are a bigot because like all bigots YOU MAKE THE RULES as to what a bigot is and where it begins and ends.

    I mean, look at this sentence:

    Democrats didn’t support the civil rights act out of kindness of their hearts - like republicans.

     

    Can you really have a debate with a poster like this? Again, why waste the time. It's better to have them believe I'm 'stumped'.

    The proof is in the pudding: my capping has blown through the roof in terms of success when I stopped wasting time arguing with the frat boys in this forum and spent more time on that.

    I come in from time to time for a laugh though. And the laughs are plenty.

    Carry on. I'll observe and chuckle heartily.


    As I've previously said to you numerous times on this site ...
    When it comes to volatile topics, there are those who have the ability to enlighten, and those who do nothing but incite.
    Which are you, Scal?
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Jul. 3, 2016 - 11:48 AM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


    As I've previously said to you numerous times on this site ...
    When it comes to volatile topics, there are those who have the ability to enlighten, and those who do nothing but incite.
    Which are you, Scal?

    Why would I answer a question you've already answered on your own behalf.

    Anyone who takes umbrage with the way the black race is portrayed in this forum is rebuked and reviled and always has been. 

    And why wouldn't they be? Look at the demographic rejecting such notions. It's all one and the same probably right down to grouping of income levels and certainly with levels of self-worth. And you've ntrenched yourself forcefully with that ilk. 

    So continue to believe I incite and that your cronies enlighten. In the words of Red from Shawshank when we was up for parole, "I don't really give a shi*."
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


    As I've previously said to you numerous times on this site ...
    When it comes to volatile topics, there are those who have the ability to enlighten, and those who do nothing but incite.
    Which are you, Scal?

    Why would I answer a question you've already answered on your own behalf.

    Anyone who takes umbrage with the way the black race is portrayed in this forum is rebuked and reviled and always has been. 

    And why wouldn't they be? Look at the demographic rejecting such notions. It's all one and the same probably right down to grouping of income levels and certainly with levels of self-worth. And you've ntrenched yourself forcefully with that ilk. 

    So continue to believe I incite and that your cronies enlighten. In the words of Red from Shawshank when we was up for parole, "I don't really give a shi*."
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Jul. 3, 2016 - 11:54 AM ET #35

    Money, do you really think I care if a Mr. cheerleader panty-spyer avatar laughs at me?


    Or if Slovak, someone who has an embryonic understanding of the issues that concern the black race and has not progressed a single inch in intellect in this forum,

    Or Hugh Jordan, who has spent endless days and nights buddying up to the aforementioned and has slung some of the most heinous and disgusting insults this forum has ever read at me,

    Or yourself, someone who claims to offer evidence and doesn't even understand proper argumentation and is unfortunately, already at the level Slovak is?

    You think I care if that group or others who want to be part of that group points and giggles at me???


    Please continue to do so and see how I react.
    Reply
    Money, do you really think I care if a Mr. cheerleader panty-spyer avatar laughs at me?


    Or if Slovak, someone who has an embryonic understanding of the issues that concern the black race and has not progressed a single inch in intellect in this forum,

    Or Hugh Jordan, who has spent endless days and nights buddying up to the aforementioned and has slung some of the most heinous and disgusting insults this forum has ever read at me,

    Or yourself, someone who claims to offer evidence and doesn't even understand proper argumentation and is unfortunately, already at the level Slovak is?

    You think I care if that group or others who want to be part of that group points and giggles at me???


    Please continue to do so and see how I react.
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Jul. 3, 2016 - 12:04 PM ET #36

    All I do on covers is spew racist hate....

    Even though I'm one of the most respected posters in the main forums on a gambling website. And is that my goal? Uh no. But you are the one trying to diminish anything and everything I do here which is oh so similar to what you do concerning blacks here.

    But how would you even know that? You don't even cap games for others here which I have done more than you've probably even known what capping was. And this is an example of your 'evidence'? That "all I do" is spew racist hate? You tout evidence and you don't even know the most basic facts about the person you are attacking.

    And I'm supposed to spend my time debating that person...about anything??? Lol!

    I mean to put Bobby Jindal on a list of personally respected minorities...I can't. I just can't...


    Reply
    All I do on covers is spew racist hate....

    Even though I'm one of the most respected posters in the main forums on a gambling website. And is that my goal? Uh no. But you are the one trying to diminish anything and everything I do here which is oh so similar to what you do concerning blacks here.

    But how would you even know that? You don't even cap games for others here which I have done more than you've probably even known what capping was. And this is an example of your 'evidence'? That "all I do" is spew racist hate? You tout evidence and you don't even know the most basic facts about the person you are attacking.

    And I'm supposed to spend my time debating that person...about anything??? Lol!

    I mean to put Bobby Jindal on a list of personally respected minorities...I can't. I just can't...


     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Jul. 3, 2016 - 1:00 PM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    Why would I answer a question you've already answered on your own behalf.


    Predictably, you don't answer the question.

    MLK enlightened.
    group incites.

    Which are you, Scal? 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    Why would I answer a question you've already answered on your own behalf.


    Predictably, you don't answer the question.

    MLK enlightened.
    group incites.

    Which are you, Scal? 
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Jul. 3, 2016 - 1:03 PM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


    Predictably, you don't answer the question.

    MLK enlightened.
    group incites.

    Which are you, Scal? 

    MLK enlightened.
    K, K, K, incites. 
    (Ya can't type K, K, K, but you can type "scal". Talk about injustices) 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


    Predictably, you don't answer the question.

    MLK enlightened.
    group incites.

    Which are you, Scal? 

    MLK enlightened.
    K, K, K, incites. 
    (Ya can't type K, K, K, but you can type "scal". Talk about injustices) 
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Jul. 3, 2016 - 1:08 PM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    So continue to believe I incite and that your cronies enlighten. In the words of Red from Shawshank when we was up for parole, "I don't really give a shi*."

    Of course you give a shi*, as witnessed by your constant debating of certain topics with certain posters.

    Kindly refrain from putting words in my mouth, I never suggested that those whom you refer to as my cronies are enlightening. 

    You disparage those who judge a man based upon his color, yet you do the exact same thing. Only difference is the color of the person you judge.

    Scal, enjoy the holiday weekend 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    So continue to believe I incite and that your cronies enlighten. In the words of Red from Shawshank when we was up for parole, "I don't really give a shi*."

    Of course you give a shi*, as witnessed by your constant debating of certain topics with certain posters.

    Kindly refrain from putting words in my mouth, I never suggested that those whom you refer to as my cronies are enlightening. 

    You disparage those who judge a man based upon his color, yet you do the exact same thing. Only difference is the color of the person you judge.

    Scal, enjoy the holiday weekend 
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Jul. 3, 2016 - 2:44 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    Why would I answer a question you've already answered on your own behalf.

    Anyone who takes umbrage with the way the black race is portrayed in this forum is rebuked and reviled and always has been. 

    And why wouldn't they be? Look at the demographic rejecting such notions. It's all one and the same probably right down to grouping of income levels and certainly with levels of self-worth. And you've ntrenched yourself forcefully with that ilk. 

    So continue to believe I incite and that your cronies enlighten. In the words of Red from Shawshank when we was up for parole, "I don't really give a shi*."

    I can't speak for anyone else, but my issues with the "semi-political" threads you start in the GD is that you only seem to post injustices from whites towards blacks or "black related" issues (like this one) and nothing else. You also seem to enjoy when your "frat boys" (as you call them) come in to your threads and start in on you - and the more racist they seem to get, the more excited, angered, and vocal you become. I can just feel your blood pressure rise as you're typing.

    But

    The minute someone makes a valid point against your arguement, or brings up a suggestion on how your issue could be fixed, you bail on the whole thread! And if we're stereotyping, that seems to be the bleeding heart liberal's "modus operandi". Complain, complain, complain about "rich whitey" not giving up his "fair share", keeping the black man down, etc., etc., but then when offered statistics based in fact, and logical solutions to solve the problem - bail out and move on to the next "cause" we need to "cure".....

    Although sometimes they use some strong language and abrasive tones, I believe that may be why you have so many "haters" here in the GD.....

    Well, that, and the fact that you're a grown, intelligent man who still watches the WWE......
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    Why would I answer a question you've already answered on your own behalf.

    Anyone who takes umbrage with the way the black race is portrayed in this forum is rebuked and reviled and always has been. 

    And why wouldn't they be? Look at the demographic rejecting such notions. It's all one and the same probably right down to grouping of income levels and certainly with levels of self-worth. And you've ntrenched yourself forcefully with that ilk. 

    So continue to believe I incite and that your cronies enlighten. In the words of Red from Shawshank when we was up for parole, "I don't really give a shi*."

    I can't speak for anyone else, but my issues with the "semi-political" threads you start in the GD is that you only seem to post injustices from whites towards blacks or "black related" issues (like this one) and nothing else. You also seem to enjoy when your "frat boys" (as you call them) come in to your threads and start in on you - and the more racist they seem to get, the more excited, angered, and vocal you become. I can just feel your blood pressure rise as you're typing.

    But

    The minute someone makes a valid point against your arguement, or brings up a suggestion on how your issue could be fixed, you bail on the whole thread! And if we're stereotyping, that seems to be the bleeding heart liberal's "modus operandi". Complain, complain, complain about "rich whitey" not giving up his "fair share", keeping the black man down, etc., etc., but then when offered statistics based in fact, and logical solutions to solve the problem - bail out and move on to the next "cause" we need to "cure".....

    Although sometimes they use some strong language and abrasive tones, I believe that may be why you have so many "haters" here in the GD.....

    Well, that, and the fact that you're a grown, intelligent man who still watches the WWE......
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Jul. 3, 2016 - 5:33 PM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


    Of course you give a shi*, as witnessed by your constant debating of certain topics with certain posters.

    Kindly refrain from putting words in my mouth, I never suggested that those whom you refer to as my cronies are enlightening. 

    You disparage those who judge a man based upon his color, yet you do the exact same thing. Only difference is the color of the person you judge.

    Scal, enjoy the holiday weekend 

    When am i in this forum debating people??? I may respond on rare occasions or make a thread obliterating Trump as a laugher but I don't waste my time anymore actually getting into it with the low culture that resides here like I did in the days of Trayvon. Search my posting history if you need to convince yourself of that. And thank god for that. When I realized how much time I wasted here with those who can't progress, can't debate, can't formulate new and innovative opinions about things, and in general are raging bigots who don't think they are anything of the sort, I was more than happy to spend my time doing worthwhile things in my life, instead of spending time doing with something on the bottom of my list, the absolute bottom that is.

    And you have yourself a good weekend too. I just posted something that will make you money despite you being a racist I need not even address. Thank me later or better yet, don't even play it and regret it later.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


    Of course you give a shi*, as witnessed by your constant debating of certain topics with certain posters.

    Kindly refrain from putting words in my mouth, I never suggested that those whom you refer to as my cronies are enlightening. 

    You disparage those who judge a man based upon his color, yet you do the exact same thing. Only difference is the color of the person you judge.

    Scal, enjoy the holiday weekend 

    When am i in this forum debating people??? I may respond on rare occasions or make a thread obliterating Trump as a laugher but I don't waste my time anymore actually getting into it with the low culture that resides here like I did in the days of Trayvon. Search my posting history if you need to convince yourself of that. And thank god for that. When I realized how much time I wasted here with those who can't progress, can't debate, can't formulate new and innovative opinions about things, and in general are raging bigots who don't think they are anything of the sort, I was more than happy to spend my time doing worthwhile things in my life, instead of spending time doing with something on the bottom of my list, the absolute bottom that is.

    And you have yourself a good weekend too. I just posted something that will make you money despite you being a racist I need not even address. Thank me later or better yet, don't even play it and regret it later.
     
     
    MoneySRH
    MoneySRH
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8480
    Posted: Jul. 3, 2016 - 10:40 PM ET #42

    Scalabrine,

    Wow, what a blatherer. Blah-blah-blah-blah-blah and then finally blah. You think so highly of yourself up on the pure white horse. You’re racist towards whites, racist towards Bobby Jindal, and think blacks need to be saved, defended and protected by you - the pure white savior on his pure white horse. You criticize others all while being incapable of formulating a direct, coherent and thorough response. All you do is insult, demean, condescend, blather and talk in circles.

    Get some help,
    MoneySRH

    Reply
    Scalabrine,

    Wow, what a blatherer. Blah-blah-blah-blah-blah and then finally blah. You think so highly of yourself up on the pure white horse. You’re racist towards whites, racist towards Bobby Jindal, and think blacks need to be saved, defended and protected by you - the pure white savior on his pure white horse. You criticize others all while being incapable of formulating a direct, coherent and thorough response. All you do is insult, demean, condescend, blather and talk in circles.

    Get some help,
    MoneySRH

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 12

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,354
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 433
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,882
    • PART DEUX 148
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 838
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
    • Week 6 Money 8,280
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,217
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,227

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.