I am looking to get a Fitbit or something like it soon. Do you like yours? I appreciate your feedback...
Do you use Fitbit or another fitness tracker?
I am looking to get a Fitbit or something like it soon. Do you like yours? I appreciate your feedback...
I am looking to get a Fitbit or something like it soon. Do you like yours? I appreciate your feedback...
I see people using them from time to time at the gym on cardio equiment next to me. They tend to completely rely on the device to provide information about their body that can't possibly duplicate what the brain actually tells the body....no way on earth. That's my opinion anyway. Limits what they think they can do as opposed what they really can do. Good luck dude.
I see people using them from time to time at the gym on cardio equiment next to me. They tend to completely rely on the device to provide information about their body that can't possibly duplicate what the brain actually tells the body....no way on earth. That's my opinion anyway. Limits what they think they can do as opposed what they really can do. Good luck dude.
learning to integrate the mind with the body is 100%. They sell these gadgets for newbies, that's fine but once your body and brain work together in concert, it's phenominal. Technology can't touch it.
Go easy at first, or hell even go hard. You're mind will regulate all internal organs.. Youl'll know.
PS, please don't wear headphones, do not text.. you're simply interfering with the sequence. (learning to relax, learning to breath under intense pressure, learning to focus on your physio responses.). ![]()
learning to integrate the mind with the body is 100%. They sell these gadgets for newbies, that's fine but once your body and brain work together in concert, it's phenominal. Technology can't touch it.
Go easy at first, or hell even go hard. You're mind will regulate all internal organs.. Youl'll know.
PS, please don't wear headphones, do not text.. you're simply interfering with the sequence. (learning to relax, learning to breath under intense pressure, learning to focus on your physio responses.). ![]()
Women love the gadgets and the tech market knows that. Good she's training but when she sets up for the big level I promise that tool will be no longer of interest. HR banging @ 170-180 and that seperates the rooks from the vets.
Clock/time her on some full tread stairs. C how how often she ooks at the inaccurate gadget. ![]()
Women love the gadgets and the tech market knows that. Good she's training but when she sets up for the big level I promise that tool will be no longer of interest. HR banging @ 170-180 and that seperates the rooks from the vets.
Clock/time her on some full tread stairs. C how how often she ooks at the inaccurate gadget. ![]()
Women love the gadgets and the tech market knows that. Good she's training but when she sets up for the big level I promise that tool will be no longer of interest. HR banging @ 170-180 and that seperates the rooks from the vets.
Clock/time her on some full tread stairs. C how how often she ooks at the inaccurate gadget. ![]()
Women love the gadgets and the tech market knows that. Good she's training but when she sets up for the big level I promise that tool will be no longer of interest. HR banging @ 170-180 and that seperates the rooks from the vets.
Clock/time her on some full tread stairs. C how how often she ooks at the inaccurate gadget. ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,908
- Thursday 10/08/2026 437
- PART DEUX 166
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 851
- Week 6 Money 8,698
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,327
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,266
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
