Do women bet online?
Know tons of guys who do it, only thing women do that I've seen is enter office pools.
I know plenty of women addicted to slot machines though.
Know tons of guys who do it, only thing women do that I've seen is enter office pools.
I know plenty of women addicted to slot machines though.
I worked in Vegas. As has been said here for most chicks that play it's slots, especially video poker. But there are degenerate chick 21 players, and yes, sports bettors.
One year the NFL pre-season had just started and the two best looking babes in the joint where in the break room talking about point spreads.
One of the supervisors cracked everybody up when he said you can sure tell it's football season in Vegas when pu$$y takes a backseat to point spreads.
I worked in Vegas. As has been said here for most chicks that play it's slots, especially video poker. But there are degenerate chick 21 players, and yes, sports bettors.
One year the NFL pre-season had just started and the two best looking babes in the joint where in the break room talking about point spreads.
One of the supervisors cracked everybody up when he said you can sure tell it's football season in Vegas when pu$$y takes a backseat to point spreads.
Very few. Lots of women are very tight with their money and lots cannot understand sports so betting is out of the question. Just trying to explain to them how lines work and so forth and they can't even get it after you go over with them time and time again. They think sports betting is a scam and you cannot make money. They think of it in terms of casino gambling but really don't want to learn the ins and outs of it or the mathematics behind it.
Very few. Lots of women are very tight with their money and lots cannot understand sports so betting is out of the question. Just trying to explain to them how lines work and so forth and they can't even get it after you go over with them time and time again. They think sports betting is a scam and you cannot make money. They think of it in terms of casino gambling but really don't want to learn the ins and outs of it or the mathematics behind it.
I have seen plenty in vegas though
I have seen plenty in vegas though
I have a female friend who has an online sports betting account. It was opened by and used by her husband though as he'd been locked out of his own!
I'd bet a large portion of accounts under female names were this type of situation. And about 95% of non hispanic p2p transactions to Costa Rica
I have a female friend who has an online sports betting account. It was opened by and used by her husband though as he'd been locked out of his own!
I'd bet a large portion of accounts under female names were this type of situation. And about 95% of non hispanic p2p transactions to Costa Rica
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,901
- Thursday 10/08/2026 437
- PART DEUX 163
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 848
- Week 6 Money 8,589
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,298
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,265
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
