I keep weird hours. As a caregiver for my 89 year old father and caregiver for my 23 year old disabled son. I can be awake at any hour or sleeping whenever I choose. No alarm clocks for over ten years now. No Employer to answer. Just me and Wifey contolling a sizable Trust Fiund and managing two households.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:
Goose, do you ever sleep?
I keep weird hours. As a caregiver for my 89 year old father and caregiver for my 23 year old disabled son. I can be awake at any hour or sleeping whenever I choose. No alarm clocks for over ten years now. No Employer to answer. Just me and Wifey contolling a sizable Trust Fiund and managing two households.
That's a good one lol But this chick does come from Money and often pays the tab so it's a nice bonus. Nothing like a younger woman to make you feel not like the guy in the low T commercials.
That's a good one lol But this chick does come from Money and often pays the tab so it's a nice bonus. Nothing like a younger woman to make you feel not like the guy in the low T commercials.
That's a good one lol But this chick does come from Money and often pays the tab so it's a nice bonus. Nothing like a younger woman to make you feel not like the guy in the low T commercials.
Calling B.S.
If this is indeed true, you've now got 4 options:
1. This chick is so ugly, roses wilt as she walks by
2. This chick is so fat, she has her own gravitational pull
3. You're paying for everything, but you don't want to admit it
4. You've got a 14" "personality" (which I seriously doubt)
Unless you're Brad Pitt, Rob Lowe, or Tom Cruise will I accept any other response.....
Quote Originally Posted by bizkilla:
That's a good one lol But this chick does come from Money and often pays the tab so it's a nice bonus. Nothing like a younger woman to make you feel not like the guy in the low T commercials.
Calling B.S.
If this is indeed true, you've now got 4 options:
1. This chick is so ugly, roses wilt as she walks by
2. This chick is so fat, she has her own gravitational pull
3. You're paying for everything, but you don't want to admit it
4. You've got a 14" "personality" (which I seriously doubt)
Unless you're Brad Pitt, Rob Lowe, or Tom Cruise will I accept any other response.....
[Quote: Originally Posted by bizkilla] middle aged man here seeing a 21 yr old. Fun chick great sex. Nothing else worth noting. How long before these things fizzle. Any success stories? [/Quote
LUCKY you, and have fun while the fun lasts.... I will assume that "middle age" is around 55 yrs old.
Just trying to remember an old joke when the male is 55 or so...
[Quote: Originally Posted by bizkilla] middle aged man here seeing a 21 yr old. Fun chick great sex. Nothing else worth noting. How long before these things fizzle. Any success stories? [/Quote
LUCKY you, and have fun while the fun lasts.... I will assume that "middle age" is around 55 yrs old.
Just trying to remember an old joke when the male is 55 or so...
Haha Gimmemoney, so many times those things are true. I admit I've laid many hefty dames and surely do front most of the tabs, it's about taking advantage of some good twat in this current situation. It's different when most of your life you spend with women your age and then you've got someone 12 years younger, generally these things don't last for multiple reasons.
Haha Gimmemoney, so many times those things are true. I admit I've laid many hefty dames and surely do front most of the tabs, it's about taking advantage of some good twat in this current situation. It's different when most of your life you spend with women your age and then you've got someone 12 years younger, generally these things don't last for multiple reasons.
Haha Gimmemoney, so many times those things are true. I admit I've laid many hefty dames and surely do front most of the tabs, it's about taking advantage of some good twat in this current situation. It's different when most of your life you spend with women your age and then you've got someone 12 years younger, generally these things don't last for multiple reasons.
So she's 21 and you're only 33? C'mon man! False advertising! You said "middle age", and "the young stuff is my cure for Low 'T'", and I'm thinking you're like 55 or so. Hate to break the news to you, but you're just an ordinary average couple out in the dating world. If you revisit this story in about 25-30 years, then I'll give you the , but until then:
Carry on people, nothing more to see here.....
Quote Originally Posted by bizkilla:
Haha Gimmemoney, so many times those things are true. I admit I've laid many hefty dames and surely do front most of the tabs, it's about taking advantage of some good twat in this current situation. It's different when most of your life you spend with women your age and then you've got someone 12 years younger, generally these things don't last for multiple reasons.
So she's 21 and you're only 33? C'mon man! False advertising! You said "middle age", and "the young stuff is my cure for Low 'T'", and I'm thinking you're like 55 or so. Hate to break the news to you, but you're just an ordinary average couple out in the dating world. If you revisit this story in about 25-30 years, then I'll give you the , but until then:
I'm 34 and left my second wife for a girl who is turning 21 this week. I was banging her for about a year and a half since she was 18 as a side chick because I was really unhappy in my marriage and it just wasn't working. So I finally got divorced and now we've been together over a year officially and I couldn't be happier. We live together, do everything together, have sex every day still and have a great relationship. Life's too short.
I'm 34 and left my second wife for a girl who is turning 21 this week. I was banging her for about a year and a half since she was 18 as a side chick because I was really unhappy in my marriage and it just wasn't working. So I finally got divorced and now we've been together over a year officially and I couldn't be happier. We live together, do everything together, have sex every day still and have a great relationship. Life's too short.
I guess it depends on how much you are spending on her on a monthly basis.
But if these girl has non american family values such as from asian or latin countries, they are usually keepers if you treat them decently and they will be faithful.
This is true my girl's mom is Vietnamese and dad is Chinese
Quote Originally Posted by JimboBobbins:
I guess it depends on how much you are spending on her on a monthly basis.
But if these girl has non american family values such as from asian or latin countries, they are usually keepers if you treat them decently and they will be faithful.
This is true my girl's mom is Vietnamese and dad is Chinese
I'm 34 and left my second wife for a girl who is turning 21 this week. I was banging her for about a year and a half since she was 18 as a side chick because I was really unhappy in my marriage and it just wasn't working. So I finally got divorced and now we've been together over a year officially and I couldn't be happier. We live together, do everything together, have sex every day still and have a great relationship. Life's too short.
You sound like a stand-up guy.
Quote Originally Posted by ironlionzion722:
I'm 34 and left my second wife for a girl who is turning 21 this week. I was banging her for about a year and a half since she was 18 as a side chick because I was really unhappy in my marriage and it just wasn't working. So I finally got divorced and now we've been together over a year officially and I couldn't be happier. We live together, do everything together, have sex every day still and have a great relationship. Life's too short.