Cruz drops out!!!!
Scal you better get used to this because Trump is going to fight scratch and claw to win.
I was one of the doubters.
I wonder what Hillary is now. I still believe she will win because of the Hispanic and Black vote but damn, people better show up to the polls because Trump supporters will be out in full force.
I listened to a podcast and some well known books said they will take an unbelievably massive hit if Trump wins the general election.
Darren Rovell posted that a year ago today Trump was 100-1 to win the Republican Nomination.![]()
I just can't believe there won't be a contested convention. I was really looking forward to that madness!
Scal you better get used to this because Trump is going to fight scratch and claw to win.
I was one of the doubters.
I wonder what Hillary is now. I still believe she will win because of the Hispanic and Black vote but damn, people better show up to the polls because Trump supporters will be out in full force.
I listened to a podcast and some well known books said they will take an unbelievably massive hit if Trump wins the general election.
Darren Rovell posted that a year ago today Trump was 100-1 to win the Republican Nomination.![]()
I just can't believe there won't be a contested convention. I was really looking forward to that madness!
I still believe she will win because of the Hispanic and Black vote but damn, people better show up to the polls because Trump supporters will be out in full force.
I still believe she will win because of the Hispanic and Black vote but damn, people better show up to the polls because Trump supporters will be out in full force.
Judging by all of the hate that Trump is getting by minorities and Liberals, IF he somehow could possibly get elected president, there is no doubt in my mind that people will try to assassinate him.
Judging by all of the hate that Trump is getting by minorities and Liberals, IF he somehow could possibly get elected president, there is no doubt in my mind that people will try to assassinate him.
Judging by all of the hate that Trump is getting by minorities and Liberals, IF he somehow could possibly get elected president, there is no doubt in my mind that people will try to assassinate him.
Judging by all of the hate that Trump is getting by minorities and Liberals, IF he somehow could possibly get elected president, there is no doubt in my mind that people will try to assassinate him.
I'm stunned Lying Ted dropped out figured he was in it for the entire run
I'm stunned Lying Ted dropped out figured he was in it for the entire run
Judging by all of the hate that Trump is getting by minorities and Liberals, IF he somehow could possibly get elected president, there is no doubt in my mind that people will try to assassinate him.
Judging by all of the hate that Trump is getting by minorities and Liberals, IF he somehow could possibly get elected president, there is no doubt in my mind that people will try to assassinate him.
| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
